Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? (2021 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by girlsoswit(f): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2008
True love they say endures though thick and thin and storms of life. What happens if that partner of urs whom you treasure heartily and want to spend ur dreams and aspirations with and evn the rest of ur life as well, suddenly walks up to you one day and tells you he/she is HIV postive. What on earth are you going to do. Does it mean the race is over or ur love can still endure it evn as sad as the tale is? I just wonder cos I av seen people marrying HIV positive patients and are having a fulfilling marital life with HIV free children without considering hw the person got it either through "legal means" i.e. by blood transfusion and the likes, or by "illegal means" which is through Sex.

All the same I wonder why people cannot just follow the ABC (Abstinence, Be Faithful, Condomise) rule and remain HIV free rather than causing others pain and heartache including themselves.
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by yicob(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2008
Lie lie
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by girlsoswit(f): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2008
Dnt mind him sweetie, he will never cease to be jealous of you.

@ Yicob answer the question and stop deviating.
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by 25more(f): 12:37am On Nov 23, 2008
first the other person should get tested, and if +, then too bad there is nothing much to do than to just be with the person till they both die. cry cry
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by 25more(f): 12:59am On Nov 24, 2008
PIZARO26:

@25%more, let us go for this test together because i have started thinking of getting married to u ok, 08056411873 holla at me

na lie i no follow u go abegi o cheesy, i'm very clean cheesy, go at ur risk jare grin
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by girlsoswit(f): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2008
Gbammmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ooooops. That's rather too much.

@ PIZARO26, Really sorry abt that.
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by Willyesq(f): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ poster
if your partner is HIV positive, shoot him.but first be sure the gun has at least ten bullets.download all into his fucking brain so that he does not re-incarnate.then go jump into the lagooooooooooooooooooooon
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by girlsoswit(f): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2008
Oh my goshhh That's too mean. You dnt av to get to that extent now.
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by Easybaby(f): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2008
girlsoswit:

Oh my goshhh That's too mean. You dnt av to get to that extent now.

That one is too small undecided
Infact, I will use Armord Tank Instead sad angry
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by Nautillus(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
Kini big deal . . . undecided

HIV ain't the end of the world . . .we would go register her with the General Hospital where she can begin her ARV treatment.

Life will go on quietly and its gonna be our little secret. . . .gbam
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by girlsoswit(f): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2008
Nautillus:

Kini big deal . . . undecided

HIV ain't the end of the world . . .we would go register her with the General Hospital where she can begin her ARV treatment.

Life will go on quietly and its going to be our little secret. . . .gbam

That's exactly what I've been wanting to hear. Very good. Upon all the adverts and publicity, people are still dricriminating them. O ma se o.

@ Easybaby, easy now. Haba. This doesn't call for war. Shuo.
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by teissys(f): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2008
If he's positive and I'm not, believe me I'm out of the relationship. And vice versa. I'm not being mean, I'm just speaking my mind
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by MrCrackles(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2008
Nothin naw

life goes on sad
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by CrazyMan(m): 12:21am On Nov 28, 2008
@topic. If I go for an HIV test; if am negative, then I would end that relationship because I can't make a foolish sacrifice by marrying an HIV victim.
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by chika98: 12:34am On Nov 28, 2008
Stay with them sad
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by CrazyMan(m): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2008
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 28, 2008
Mehn, instead of killing 2 lives, I'll save one.
bye bye, LIFE must go on.
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by arianne(f): 1:03am On Nov 28, 2008
i guess its love n other related disasters! if i love him that much, i stick it out with him
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by CrazyMan(m): 1:06am On Nov 28, 2008
Hmm. You wan die be that.
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by Grizzly(m): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2008
I recognise lies wen i see dem
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by Nomolos1: 1:27am On Nov 28, 2008
HIV?!!!! it depends , if u've shocked, u no now, Gbese don burst, but if u dull, u fit COME Out wit this face grin, so d ball's
your court dude,
Re: What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? by girlsoswit(f): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
Even if you will opt out,`does it mean you will totally avoid the person forever and ever. Will you still go to the extent of showing some love that despite the fact that you can't marry him/her, you still care enough to stay with him/her through thick and thin?

(1) (Reply)

Two Girls In Love With Me / Help! Is she double dating? / What Exactly Do Women Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.