Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? (646 Views)

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend / Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend / Women Don't Respect Men Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
one guy said naija girls are essentially sex machines.
he called them dumb and stupid and silly.
and other guys sided with him!
this is so not fair! there's a very big chance of getting birthed as a girl. the fairer sex is also a human. she has an individual spirit, soul and other mojo stuff, so can anyone tell me why on earth they get treated like trash?
oh, and while you're at that, could someone tell me who coined the word: bytch?
Re: Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by Lordabas: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2014

I don't think men generally disrespect women. Women just don't respect themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by Mutuwa(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lordabas:

I don't think men generally direspect women. Women just don't respect themselves.

Qualified answer my guy...tho not all women

*continues sleeping*
Re: Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by Tallesty1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lordabas:

I don't think men generally disrespect women. Women just don't respect themselves.
Re: Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by dre11(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lordabas:

Engraved
And classic

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lordabas:

Give this man a bottle of gulder for his comment
Re: Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by naijaboiy: 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lordabas:

Simple and classic grin
Re: Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by Begonia(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lordabas:

Why the generalization? I guess all guys respect themselves. Anyway, your comment was expected.

@op; Most of the males on this forum have always been disrespectful towards women. It's nothing new. Denigrating women makes them feel good about themselves. Most of them have also probably never had a good female figure in their lives (not even their mothers) and will never have. I usually ignore those kinds of topics. It's a shame on them though.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by KingTom(m): 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lordabas:

OP see your Answer!

Re: Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by segend(m): 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lordabas:

EOD
Re: Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 10, 2014
Why would a gal choose to disrespect herself knowing the consequences?
Re: Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 10, 2014
Lordabas:

Women don't respect themselves in what context plz?

For all I know, some men want u to transform into a robot because u re in a relationship with them... they want perfection in all u do. as a lady u strive to plz ur man, and when a little mistake comes up then u become a useless person to them. *Not all Men though*
Re: Guys That Don't Respect Ladies. Why? by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 10, 2014
Lordabas:

One of the most sensible comment have ever seen on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? / 10 Kinds Of People Who Will Cheat / Lady In Romantic Escapade With A So Called Great Man Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.