Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? (646 Views)

Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? / Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? / Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by Calebosko(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
My mom and dad said that they av find a good wife for me,and u never met him or her before. or my pastor or profet minister to me that he or she is the one for me. My cousin indroduced him or her for me to marry, my question is will you accept an arrainged mariage?. will you try if it is goin to work,or u forbid it, ur opinion is needed
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by dre11(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
No
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by iceberylin(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
No angry
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by ERCROSS(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
No...

Make I leave space for those who go still type No for hia..

No
No
No
No..
grin
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by holatin(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
if it is with dangote, otedola or adenuga daughter
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by ireneony(f): 12:40am On Nov 19, 2014
no
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by Calebosko(m): 1:40am On Nov 19, 2014
not just No,give ur reason for saying no,or are u people bookink space, wen i d op not even sure if its goin to make front page
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by dechandel(f): 3:33am On Nov 19, 2014
See yeye rough play for 2014 o
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by Missmossy(f): 4:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Nah undecided who does that this days?
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 19, 2014
For me it's really quite simple....

If they have found the wife, then they should go ahead and marry her.

My mum tried to get me hooked to a lady she likes. I told her that I have no issues with her liking the lady and she shouldn't forget to invite me to their wedding.
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by dotna(m): 5:08am On Nov 19, 2014
Depend
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by 100Cents: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2014
Calebosko:
My mom and dad said that they av find a good wife for me,and u never met him or her before. or my pastor or profet minister to me that he or she is the one for me. My cousin indroduced him or her for me to marry, my question is will you accept an arrainged mariage?. will you try if it is goin to work,or u forbid it, ur opinion is needed

What are you being arrainged for ?

Did you steal ?
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by 100Cents: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2014
I rejected this long long time ago.

And dem no dey find beautiful girl.

Except my elder sis who sabi beta thing..
Re: Will U Accept An Arainged Mariage? by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Taa!

(1) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of People Who Will Cheat / Lady In Romantic Escapade With A So Called Great Man Of God. / Why Rejecting The Offer, A Must Read For Everyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.