Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome (2221 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by bestads(m): 3:39am On Nov 10, 2014
All that Beautiful face and nice curves wouldn't stand da test of time for too long.. . It was given to you when you where or still in ya youthful age to help you make the right choices and offer you the best chance and also to help you secure a very good relationship and lead a happy life.. .

Yet you paint the beautiful face as you like to get some quickie.. . a night stand really?!.. .

Yet you are insulting and easily irritated by men coz you see your self as a beauty above all.. .

Yet you give no regard to the elderly ones.. .

This continued for a very long period of time.. .and you enjoyed every show of it.. . You don't give a damn thing about anybody.. . I mean you've got da looks/curve so why do you need to be respectful and gentle with anyone when you ought to be worshiped.. .

For 6 years you ruled your street,,,got all the attention you wanted.. .guys flocked around you like ants do to sugar.. . You kept hopping from a Limousine to a different color of Crv Honda rides.. .runs girl huh?! Yeah.. . You run the show.. . It was your time and everywhere you go men who always know how to appreciate everything and anything at all always appreciate ya pretty face.. .

They wanted you by their sides at all time.. . Before demanding for cash your account would have been stocked.. . And you just raise your head to the heavens and you beat ya chest "I"m the best of my kind and the most beautiful" Sure thing.. . But let's skip all this to NOW.. . Today.. .this very moment.. .

Now you are getting old little by little.. . Ya younger ones and people around you prefer calling you Aunty.. . Some children around the block even call you "Mummy" and you shout and scream.. ."Shut up who is your mummy am not ya mummy call me "Styhl.. . Lolz

When you had those curves and the beauty could still be seen from kilometers away before one gets to you.. .you didn't take heed.. . Ya priorities where not right.. . You chased after the moment with little or no plan for the future.. . Now to even see that you are a lady one will really need to be so close to you.. . Those ivory twin towers on your chest have been demolished by Osama Bin Laden.. .

Da implication:

You've grown past all those fun life you lived. When you were younger.. .suddenly you discovered that your ugly friend who guys don't hit on back then is getting married soon.. . All thru the time when you where a package and was been packaged she was just looking for One guy in da whole crowd.. .

Its hard for you to settle down now.. . Its not ya thing sitting and answering yes/no to just one particular guy.. . How do you go into marriage.. . And who is even gonna marry your type.. . Back then when you were freaking HOT and burned everything on your way.. . The world was watching or you don't know guys will be watching.. .

Who wants his brother to be married to a bitch?! Well even if its a repented bitch.. . Someone will just be like "Hey bros Dee.. . is that ya girl.. . Jeez I knew her way back in school she was the cheerful giver who shared her candy to everyone" I didn't have the opportunity to have tasted it too but some of my friends have pictures.. . Can you imagine that?!

The past you taught have been carefully buried is now starring its ugly head at you.. . I know what you will say.. . Someone who will love me for me for who I was and who I am will always be there and that's who I'll get married to eventually.. .True but how long will you wait before that person can locate you.. .ya time is ticking pretty fast.. .

Since it was your thing like ya logo.. . All what men do is just to have a two weeks affair at most now.. . They find it hard to trust ya no one wants to settle down with ya.. .

What a waste you've misused ya God given gifts the Pretty face/Sexy body and sweet voice that could have been used to secure a responsible man a father to your unborn kids.. .a home a future for you.. .

Instead of putting ya talents into usury you buried it in Trips/Flexcn/Fun/Parties/Clubbing.. . Probably you might still be lucky and get someone outer all this.. .Most cases with this kind of a life since Karma serves you what you order for .. .a player marries a player.. . A bitch can only find a womanizer.. . Its a perfect match lolz.. .

You don't expect to be a party rider and then eventually end up with a pastor at the altar.. .where the hell did you guys meet! Lolz.. . To whom brain is given sense is seriously expected to be inbuilt.. .

Guys let's not eat all the life and catch all the fun Now.. .what will be left for tomorrow?! For those into packaging beware after the fine face is gone and you end up singly.. .you wouldn't even be called a grany coz you never married and at 90 its still gonna be "Aunty.. . Lolz.. .

Let's live in TODAY with the memory that their is a tomorrow and that what we do today will stand positively or negatively against us tomorrow.. . You want to a better future?! The foundations starts from NOW. . .

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 10, 2014
Wonderful write up. Nice points. I so much love the timely advice.
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 10, 2014
Saging bwest ma wife must not bwest feed o I want it firm for the rest of our life incase e stil fall doc 90210
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2014
Wise ones will read and get pricked at heart.. And perharps learn and change.

Foolish ones will ask questions like ''what is he on about?'' ''It's my life'' etc.

It's always like that!

Nice write-up Op.
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by bestads(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2014
thank you all for your positive comments, i hope the moderators take this to the front page as most times it is gossips about celebrities that make front page
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by defendedvictim(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2014
smiley Excellent piece of advice..waiting for the one for the guys though
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by UjSizzle(f): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2014
You spend a lot of time hammering about fading beauty, yet most of what we do is teach women that to be beautiful means to own the world.
And then, when they act the script that has been handed to them, we turn around and try to 'school' them out of it.

How does this work again?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by peterpaulis(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2014
grin grin.. I don't belong here..
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by jaybee3(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2014
UjSizzle:
You spend a lot of time hammering about fading beauty, yet most of what we do is teach women that to be beautiful means to own the world.
And then, when they act the script that has been handed to them, we turn around and try to 'school' them out of it.

How does this work again?
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2014
Is it only ladies that grow old? Men misuse their God given talents as well clubbing, sleeping with gals they have no business with, wasting away.

Stop projecting your fears and failures on women they are not your problem smart men get married to women who are good for them they do not concern themselves with the lives of women in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by UjSizzle(f): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2014
jaybee3:

Lol tell me where you're lost grin
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2014
andromida:
Is it only ladies that grow old? Men misuse their God given talents as well clubbing, sleeping with gals they have no business with, wasting away.

Stop projecting your fears and failures on women they are not your problem smart men get married to women who are good for them they do not concern themselves with the lives of women in the world.
GUILTY CONSCIENCE grin

NICE WRITEUP
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by jaybee3(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2014
UjSizzle:

Lol tell me where you're lost grin
Beauty is a depreciating asset #Fact
Beauty can only take you so far but your intellectual ability is boundless #Fact
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2014
sylvalord:
GUILTY CONSCIENCE grin

NICE WRITEUP

What are you guilty of dear? grin NL is here for you.
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by UjSizzle(f): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2014
jaybee3:

Beauty is a depreciating asset #Fact
Beauty can only take you so far but your intellectual ability is boundless #Fact
I know that. How many people do?
I'm just saying, I know what it's like having the world at your feet because people think you're beautiful. It's easy to think it will always be that way, that it will never change.
If people stopped celebrating beauty, or making women think that's all that really matters, then maybe we'll stop having people like the OP complain about the same old thing all the time.
Don't teach someone to live a specific lifestyle and then punish them when they act it out.
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by jaybee3(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2014
UjSizzle:

I'm just saying, I know what it's like having the world at your feet because people think you're beautiful. It's easy to think it will always be that way, that it will never change.
If people stopped celebrating beauty, or making women think that's all that really matters, then maybe we'll stop having people like the OP complain about the same old thing all the time.
Don't teach someone to live a specific lifestyle and then punish them when they act it out.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by UjSizzle(f): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
andromida:

Really?

You make the first part of the emboldened sound so easy. When in reality it is not.
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
Veeey:
Really?

You make the first part of the emboldened sound so easy. When in reality it is not.

Its not easy for a man to marry a woman who is good for him? Interesting.
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
andromida:

What are you guilty of dear? grin NL is here for you.
STOP PRETENDING JOH, U KNW I'M TALKING ABOUT U tongue
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
andromida:

Its not easy for a man to marry a woman who is good for him? Interesting.
Nah you are mistaken. That's not what i meant.

Marrying her is not the problem; finding her is.

I actually was mainly concerned with the emboldened part of your post (all of it). And if you check again, you'll then understand why I said you made it sound so easy.
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nice one op
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
sylvalord:
STOP PRETENDING JOH, U KNW I'M TALKING ABOUT U tongue

I know no such thing thought you were trying to tell us guilty conscience is weighing you down my bad. grin grin
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Veeey:
Nah you are mistaken. That's not what i meant.

Marrying her is not the problem; finding her is.

I actually was mainly concerned with the emboldened part of your post (all of it). And if you check again, you'll then understand why I said you made it sound so easy.

Finding a woman who is good for you can't be that hard....i think. Actually i believe its easy if you know what you are looking for.
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
andromida:

I know no such thing thought you were trying to tell us guilty conscience is weighing you down my bad. grin grin

undecided

RE U THE KIND OF GIRL OP DESCRIBED IN HIS WRITEUP? tongue

IF U LIE EHN grin
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
andromida:

Finding a woman who is good for you can't be that hard....i think. Actually i believe its easy if you know what you are looking for.
*shrugs* Well.. it's relative sort of.

I was actually finding fault with the emboldened part of your post by faulting the first part with the claim made in the later part. But it's all good sha...
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Veeey:
*shrugs* Well.. it's relative sort of.

I was actually finding fault with the emboldened part of your post by faulting the first part with the claim made in the later part. But it's all good sha...

If you are focused on the lives of bad chics in the world it really does not serve you makes sense to just focus on what you want.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
sylvalord:
undecided

RE U THE KIND OF GIRL OP DESCRIBED IN HIS WRITEUP? tongue

IF U LIE EHN grin

I honestly don't know what kind of girl the op is talking about since i am busy minding my business not bird watching other people's life and trying to shamify and scare women into behaving grin. I hope you do so too. cheesy

All the best.
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by bestads(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
UjSizzle:

How many of your fellow young girls will you dissuade from dancing half naked in musical videos??
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by UjSizzle(f): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
bestads:

How many of your fellow young girls will you dissuade from dancing half naked in musical videos??
I'll answer that when you tell me the relationship between that question and my post.
Re: Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
andromida:

I honestly don't know what kind of girl the op is talking about since i am busy minding my business not bird watching other people's life and trying to shamify and scare women into behaving grin. I hope you do so too. cheesy

All the best.
C'MON DEAR, NOBODY IS TRYING TO SHAMIFY AND SCARE WOMEN INTO BEHAVING. WHAT OP IS TRYING TO DO IS POINT OUT SOME REGRETTABLE ACTIONS SOME WOMEN TAKE SO THAT "WOMEN" CAN AVOID THEM, NO NEED TO BE SO UPTIGHT AND DEFENSIVE. I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF VIRTUOUS WOMEN AND THOSE ARE THE KIND OF WOMEN WE LOVE COS THAT'S THE WAY WOMEN ARE MEANT TO BE. smiley

I MIND MY BUSINESS TOO THO, cheesy I DON'T BIRD WATCH ANYBODY grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine This Update Of A Full Grown Man'n Facebook Timeline. / Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? / (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.