Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? (2222 Views)

See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by themodernman: 7:25pm On May 03, 2015
As a Man I know my gender can totally separate love from lust i.e a Man can enjoy sex with a Woman he doesn't give a hoot about as long as she's sexy as a Man can even punish a Woman he hates by raaping her.

However its almost impossible for Women to do so except in circumstances where she needs d guy's favour or she's doing it with wicked intentions e.g to spread STDs thus a Woman will find it difficult to enjoy sex with a man she doesn't like emotionally.

Another thing is that most of the Women that enjoy sex with Men must have loved that Man before doing so even though Love means nothing to a Man to enjoy sex with a Woman. And most Men that Women enjoy sex with she must have loved all those Men.

So if they've gone through the same Love cycle does it mean Women have several love of their lives? Can a woman love several Men at the same time even if in secret?

Cos based on my little understanding a Man usually has only one love of his life...once a Man falls in love, he hardly loves another even though he might be sleeping with other Women, he'll rather die than desert his loving wife and those other Women are just flings cos a Man can distinctly separate LOVE from LUST but a Woman can't that's why she find it hard to believe a guy who sleeps with another Woman still loves them...its just Testosterone at work ladies!!!

So if Women do have several loves of their lives even if in secret do Women understand the meaning of LOVE at all? Cos I know a Man cannot have all d qualities a Woman wants in a Man alone as other Men will have same qualities too & even better. However a Woman can make a Man's life complete....emotionally but not sexually as Testosterone is no respecter of persons but Oestrogen is...lol!

In a nutshell a Man in love can never cheat even if he sleeps with other Women cos they mean nothing to him than Sexual satisfaction however a Woman in love can still cheat cos the Man she cheats with must mean something to her b4 she cheats....except in other cases where she does it out of desperation-those are not regarded as cheating cos the man actually means nothing to her then...

Cheating is investing the same wonderful feeling you have for your partner in another person....it doesn't have to culminate in the actual sexual act....
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by sinaj(f): 7:28pm On May 03, 2015
lemme book first wil comment later.
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 03, 2015
Nice on Op

Like the last bit on cheating .. Very true cool
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 03, 2015
Wtf are you saying? undecided

A man in love isn't cheating even while having sex with another woman?

undecided undecided And that made a whole lotta sense to you, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by richidinho(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2015
**ontop my WC with SK**

Be right bk
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by themodernman: 7:44pm On May 03, 2015
MzNelly:
Wtf are you saying? undecided

A man in love isn't cheating even while having sex with another woman?

undecided undecided And that made a whole lotta sense to you, right?

As I said I don't expect you to believe "that"....but its the truth cos d said Man won't be so eager to go back home to the love of his life afterwards if he's actually cheating.

Cheating isn't the act itself but the feeling involved..

A Man that wish you make him feel good emotionally like his Staff is already cheating on you even without sex but if on the other hand he has sex with her without giving 2fvcks about her its called a FLING... a woman can't separate the two so she calls it cheating altogether.

But as a Woman you'll never understand that cos we're equal but different.
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Twaci(f): 7:45pm On May 03, 2015
Op, either male or female, cheating is cheating.

A woman can never love more than one guy, take this from me. If she has more than one guy in her life, they are categorised as such; True love (the main guy), Maga (ATM guy), Lust (the forbidden fruit), Friend (she dates this one outta pity)....

Oh yeah, have I said that Cheating is cheating no matter who is doing it?
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Ladybianca(f): 7:50pm On May 03, 2015
Pls if u truly claim u love ur woman, u wouldn't cheat on her, and if eventually u mistakenly do, u won't have d mind to face her and spill d word I love u, like twaci said, cheating is cheating no matter who is involved
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by themodernman: 7:51pm On May 03, 2015
Twaci:
Op, either male or female, cheating is cheating.

A woman can never love more than one guy, take this from me. If she has more than one guy in her life, they are categorised as such; True love (the main guy), Maga (ATM guy), Lust (the forbidden fruit), Friend (she dates this one outta pity)....

Oh yeah, have I said that Cheating is cheating no matter who is doing it?

Sister there are situations a Woman can't deny the same feelings for more than a guy, this on the other ha d is rare in a guy....those other ones you talking about aint LOVE as I said they're just outta desperation or conditional.

To a Woman LOVE=LUST hence anything else is cheating

To a Man LOVE is different from LUST hence anything else is a fling.

We the Men are more complex than you think smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by themodernman: 7:53pm On May 03, 2015
Ladybianca:
Pls if u truly claim u love ur woman, u wouldn't cheat on her, and if eventually u mistakenly do, u won't have d mind to face her and spill d word I love u, like twaci said, cheating is cheating no matter who is involved

A Man who can't face his wife & tell her he loves her has either gotten emotionally entangled with the other Woman prior sex or loves his wife so much & doesn't wanna see her hurt cos he understands a woman will never understand-its just SEX!
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Ladybianca(f): 8:01pm On May 03, 2015
themodernman:

A Man who can't face his wife & tell her he loves her has either gotten emotionally entangled with the other Woman prior sex or loves his wife so much & doesn't wanna see her hurt cos he understands a woman will never understand-its just SEX!

Hmm pls dis justification of urs doesn't go down with me, looking at anoda woman lustfully with d intent of Jst sex, isn't fully inlove with his woman, sefini
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by themodernman: 8:05pm On May 03, 2015
Ladybianca:

Hmm pls dis justification of urs doesn't go down with me, looking at anoda woman lustfully with d intent of Jst sex, isn't fully inlove with his woman, sefini

Toh I hear you...but a woman can love several guys and still love his man ba?
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by dharay88: 8:06pm On May 03, 2015
make i manage read dat long post.
#brb#
cry
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Ladybianca(f): 8:09pm On May 03, 2015
themodernman:

Toh I hear you...but a woman can love several guys and still love his man ba?

Hell to d bleep No, speaking for myself sha.......dnt knw for others
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by themodernman: 8:14pm On May 03, 2015
Ladybianca:

Hell to d bleep No, speaking for myself sha.......dnt knw for others

I don't expect you to answer in the affirmative. As i said you don't have to sleep with another man b4 you cheat on your man. Same way you haven't necessarily cheated on your man because you had sex with someone...my post says it all...
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 03, 2015
themodernman:

As I said I don't expect you to believe "that"....but its the truth cos d said Man won't be so eager to go back home to the love of his life afterwards if he's actually cheating.

Cheating isn't the act itself but the feeling involved..

A Man that wish you make him feel good emotionally like his Staff is already cheating on you even without sex but if on the other hand he has sex with her without giving 2fvcks about her its called a FLING... a woman can't separate the two so she calls it cheating altogether.

But as a Woman you'll never understand that cos we're equal but different.

Darling, a man who cheats on a woman and still comes home to tell her he loves her is the lowest form on the pyramid.

It's not a matter of me understanding, it's a matter of me telling you how it is.

If a woman doesn't do her man right, he should teach her how to, rather than taking his cowardly ass to bang some cheap hoe outside.

Abeg
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by themodernman: 8:32pm On May 03, 2015
MzNelly:

Darling, a man who cheats on a woman and still comes home to tell her he loves her is the lowest form on the pyramid.

It's not a matter of me understanding, it's a matter of me telling you how it is.

If a woman doesn't do her man right, he should teach her how to, rather than taking his cowardly ass to bang some cheap hoe outside.

Abeg

Lol...even if a Woman does snake in the monkey shadow in bed for a man...it won't stop a man with testosterone from eyeing another woman... shocked

Call us cowardly ass & every vile name you want...its the way we're created...only a man who doesn't wanna see his woman hurt won't do such but that won't stop him from wanting to "bang some cheap hoe outside" though he might constrain himself to do so...the desire to bang is of a fact there but LOVE will keep him not the wife's beauty,sexual prowess & bedmatics alone.

If you don't want your Man to lust after another woman better get a Man with detachable balls...so you'll determine when testosterone flows to his brains cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2015
themodernman:

Lol...even if a Woman does snake in the monkey shadow in bed for a man...it won't stop a man with testosterone from eyeing another woman... shocked

Call us cowardly ass & every vile name you want...its the way we're created...only a man who doesn't wanna see his woman hurt won't do such but that won't stop him from wanting to "bang some cheap hoe outside" though he might constrain himself to do so...the desire to bang is of a fact there but LOVE will keep him not the wife's beauty,sexual prowess & bedmatics alone.

If you don't want your Man to lust after another woman better get a Man with detachable balls...so you'll determine when testosterone flows to his brains cheesy

Not all men are like you, trust me.
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by themodernman: 9:03pm On May 03, 2015
MzNelly:

Not all men are like you, trust me.

Thats what you'll always say until you see d truth & den cry:"all Men are dogz"....lol!...

You do seem to know my gender than I do.

Men have made you believe what they want you to believe same as the women do to men

If even a respected spirit-filled Man of God can still commit adultery tell me what an ordinary Man just in a relationship & not married can't do?

Better act like a woman & think like a Boss-no surprises hurt you that way.
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 03, 2015
themodernman:

Thats what you'll always say until you see d truth & den cry:"all Men are dogz"....lol!...

You do seem to know my gender than I do.

Men have made you believe what they want you to believe same as the women do to men

If even a respected spirit-filled Man of God can still commit adultery tell me what an ordinary Man just in a relationship & not married can't do?

Better act like a woman & think like a Boss-no surprises hurt you that way.

I repeat: Not all men are like you.

EOD.
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 03, 2015
Hello mznelly

I doubt a woman can have many live of her life.

The best second half compliments her almost perfectly.

Am sorry she might not get another if she looses him.
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 03, 2015
Bennyzino:
Hello mznelly

I doubt a woman can have many live of her life.

The best second half compliments her almost perfectly.

Am sorry she might not get another if she looses him.

Yeah...?
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by jmoore(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2015
MzNelly:

EOD.

Tell am oh. All men are not like him.
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by themodernman: 9:30pm On May 03, 2015
MzNelly:

EOD.

Your opinion....shikena.
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah...?

Ok jus tryna say you shouldn't afford to loose me grin
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by themodernman: 9:38pm On May 03, 2015
jmoore:

Demasculinized liars....do anything for tha booty...lol!
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by jmoore(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2015
themodernman:

Demasculinized liars....do anything for tha booty...lol!

warped orientation.
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 03, 2015
jmoore:

See you tongue
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by lordkrato(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
sinaj:
lemme book first wil comment later.

Hmm is school on strike? ... You're ubiquitous nowadays...
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by themodernman: 9:47pm On May 03, 2015
jmoore:

warped orientation.

Better that than a Eunuch...lol

And mind you dat bolded was referring to you cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by jmoore(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
themodernman:

Better that than a Eunuch...lol

Definitely not better than a Real man.
Re: Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"? by lordkrato(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah...?

As an urgly girl.. One should be okay for you sey? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Missed Me / 10 Things You Say To Your Man To Appreciate Him. / (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.