Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) (132659 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by chijike(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2014
It's so sad. R.I.P
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by oluwalfa: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Seun, Mods? Seriously?

2 am thread ignored. 8 am one makes front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1989388/dr-myles-munroe-wife-dead

3 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by cashful(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2014
He imparted so much on millions of people.
Heard it around 7am on ray power FM, may the soul of all that died in the crash rest in peace.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Lilimax:
Your comment truly reflected your name undecided.
Pele!

WTF
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Samunique(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2014
Unbelievably unbelievable!!!!

Heh! There's a big vacuum in the church nooooooow ooooooo!!!!
Chai!!!!

May their soul rest in peace with the Lord Jesus.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Lilimax(f): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2014
ludabankz:
R.I.P to a grt man sent by God to change d world. cryR.I.P to a grt man sent by God to change d world.

Sent from God and he is perishable? He must be careless, a sent from God is always invincinble and jesus showed it by coming back from dead.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Bolosiye: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2014
Why is it that good people dont last?

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by emanstel: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2014
May his soul with that of his wife and daughter rest in perfect peace....(amen)

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2014
Lilimax:
embarassed

Is there no iota of truth in all i said? undecided
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by kccarew(f): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2014
Pls pls pls, don't get the news wrong there is nothing wrong with Charisa and her brother Chairo Munroe its just him and his wife with other of his staff that died in his private jet coliding with a crain at the. Private airport while going for the leadership sumit that even the richest Black woman our very own, mrs. Florunsho alakija was. Suppose to speak too

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by dealslip(f): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2014
This is the first time I will weep for someone I do not know personally except for his visits to my church. My life had an entirely new meaning after I listened to this man. With you the bible wasn't a routine anymore but a living word. Wherever you are know that you fulfilled your purpose and also helped others discover theirs and fulfill it. At the end that is all that matters. God bless your surviving son and all the people of Bahamas. Adieu the great Apostle and General of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2014
R I P
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by doninno(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2014
The good die so early
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Lilimax(f): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2014
frustratedman:

Is there no iota of truth in all i said? undecided
You just exhibited your frustrations but it shouldn't be directed to God.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ajahexcel(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2014
He wrote in his book.....
Although a tree cannot make a forest but the death of a tree is the burial of a forest...
I will forever miss this legend
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2014
Lilimax:

You just exhibited your frustrations but it shouldn't be directed to God.

Who told you i'm frustrated undecided undecided
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2014
ojiefi:
see you in heaven. i hope you made it. RIP.

I am happy u said "hope he made it" cuz true no child of God that perishes. God and find out how great Idahosa died, inside his house after meal and he gave up or u wanna tell me that this man of God flee more than Idahosa?
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by lanre316: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2014
frustratedman:
RIP

Another proof that God is a wicked mutha fvcker who doesn't give a damn about us. Shebi the guy na pastor, why God nor save am or make e show am vision Oloriburuku God. E nor go betta for GOD undecided undecided undecided undecided

One question, are you an atheist or do you believe that God exists? If you're an atheist, then don't bother reading the rest of my post. Why should you bother yourself with a "non-existent" God?

But if you believe there is a God and you're not joking about this your post, then you are really a sorry case. If you are frustrated, as your username implies, do you think lashing out and insulting God will take you out of your misery and frustration. There's a reason why he's called Almighty. He can do anything and NOBODY can question him.

But I want to believe you're joking around. And I pray for you that God whom you had blasphemed will forgive your ignorance and irreverence of him and help you to solve that issue that turned you into a frustrated man. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by osafrances: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2014
Really shocking, but Gods knows best because he is supreme. Dr Myles Munroe and his family died fulfilling their God given destines....RIP mighty family of valour!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by tecmon: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2014
Tears all the way, i dont what to say, i guess he's finished his work.

Can we all answer these three questions

1. Do you know why God created you?
2. Are doing it?
3. Will you finish?
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2014
Bolosiye:
Why is it that good people dont last?

Deceive ursef
Look at wat ppl are digesting undecided
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2014
lanre316:

One question, are you an atheist or do you believe that God exists? If you're an atheist, then don't bother reading the rest of my post. Why should you bother yourself with a "non-existent" God?

But if you believe there is a God and you're not joking about this your post, then you are really a sorry case. If you are frustrated, as your username implies, do you think lashing out and insulting God will take you out of your misery and frustration. There's a reason why he's called Almighty. He can do anything and NOBODY can question him.

But I want to believing you're joking around. And I pray for you that God whom you had blasphemed will forgive your ignorance and irreverence of him and help you to solve that issue that turned you into a frustrated man. Amen.

MR MAN I'M NOT JOKING. FVCK GOD. HE IS SO LAME AND WATCH INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE LIKE FOWLS undecided undecided undecided HE'S HE NOT THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNIVERSE WHY DOES HE SIT LIKE A DUMMY AND WATCH INNOCENT PEOPLE SUFFER. ONCE AGAIN, FVCK GOD undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by cecegorz(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2014
frustratedman:
RIP

Another proof that God is a wicked mutha fvcker who doesn't give a damn about us. Shebi the guy na pastor, why God nor save am or make e show am vision Oloriburuku God. E nor go betta for GOD undecided undecided undecided undecided

You are really truly frustrated bro. But trust me, It'll soon get better. Keep hope alive!

Just one thing, Please do not commit suicide because that's a coward's solution.

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Kinkale(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2014
Jeeezz.. Dis can't be true.. Noooo.. Nt dis man.. Damn... Damn.. Y can't all PDP and APC members die?? Those who impact in oda pple's lyf die meanwhile the wicked live on.. Cruel world
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by greggng: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2014
I will not forget in a hurry his reply to my request for scholarship when I was in dare need of one to attended school. It made me believe what jesus said that not all who call the name of the lord re truly children of God. I hold nothing against him .however I was disapointed that a political response was coming from a man of God. May his soul rest in peace .
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by zeb04(f): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2014
I feel so terrible right now.
What ever you have to do, do it quick, do it right.death is inevitable
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by radiant3(f): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2014
God sits in HEAVEN nd does whatever pleases him...

RIP Myles MUNROE...
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2014
cecegorz:

You are really truly frustrated bro. But trust me, It'll soon get better. Keep hope alive!

Just one thing, Please do not commit suicide because that's a coward's solution.

wink wink wink
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by jurjes(f): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2014
nooooooooooo,
it can not be true.

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2014
greggng:
I will not forget in a hurry his reply to my request for scholarship when I was in dare need of one to attended school. It made me believe what jesus said that not all who call the name of the lord re truly children of God. I hold nothing against him .however I was disapointed that a political response was coming from a man of God. May his soul rest in peace .

NO drop of TEARS in my eye cuz I know that NO TRUE child of God can perish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.