Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) (132661 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2014
I'm still in shock, this great man of God came to Ibadan this year, although I did not attend the program, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by contactmorak: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2014
Rip sir! What's the criteria for a frontpage? Dis Material was posted since around 7 am
https://www.nairaland.com/1989593/too-sad-popular-motivational-speakerdr
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Longman313(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2014
rest in peace
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by pinkishgal(f): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Gone too soon
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by lanrezion01: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Early in the year, Apostle Suleiman prophesied the death of a preacher that has impacted the world. This is loss to the earth and a gain to heaven. RIP Dr Myles

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by carrybreeze: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2014
God knows Y. RIP in d bossom of d Lord.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Mopolchi: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP. Myles, you'll be missed, no doubt. Nonetheless, I still have one of your talk series in my phone to listen. Thanks for all.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Anthrophile(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP . What shall we be remembered for ? Each day that dawns brings us a little closer to our grave.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ojiefi: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2014
see you in heaven. i hope you made it. RIP.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Lilimax(f): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2014
Adventurist:
He imparted lives and touched the hearts of many. RIP
So true!
He'll be missed cry
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Chaleeee: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2014
Nigerian pastorpreneurs should take note.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by wisolf(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2014
I do hope we won't see a video of T.B Joshua soon presicting his death

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by johndwayy(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2014
Oh so sad...Dr. Myles munroe, we will definitely miss you. Adieu.

NB: I can remember vividly the prophecies of Apostle Johnson Suleiman...No. 22 to be precise.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by san316(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2014
Jesus take the wheeeeel, take it from my haaaaand, I can't do this oooon my oooooown... Eyya pastor. Allah ya kara nauyin qasa. People die everyday,let's live with it

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by lexaydfg(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2014
haaa!!! RIP
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by G3n3sis: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2014
So sad sad

Remember Genesis
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by guccimilan(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2014
what a sad news this morning ! God help me , this is greater than loosing a president of a nation .

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Lilimax(f): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
Here is the last photo of Dr. Myles Munroe taken before the jet crashed, killing all nine onboard.

- See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/dr-myles-munroe-wife-dead-in-plane-crash.html#sthash.URTA6VgZ.dpuf
Chai!
Just like that cry
May God show his mercy...

RIP God's general
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2014
Actually thought this man would be around for many more years. So sad.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by damosky12(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2014
On the 24th of October DR Myles
Monroe granted one of his last
Interviews at KTN’s JKL Show
where he spoke and also spoke
on how He would love to die,
"One of the Most Beautiful
Statements is, IT IS FINISHED! The
guy who said it was only 33yrs
old. He didn't Say I am Finished,
He Said "IT" is Finished. After he
had finished pouring out what he
came to pour out. We don't die,
we are eternal Spirits!"
“I want to challenge every Kenyan
to go to the cemetery and
disappoint the graveyard. Die like
the Apostle Paul who said I have
finished my course, I have kept
the faith and I have been poured
out like a drink offering. There is
nothing left. I am ready to die. Dr
Myles Munroe continues,
That’s way I wanna die because i
have done all i was born to do,
there is nothing else left for me to
live for,” " When you die, die like
am planning to die, "EMPTY"...Dr
Myles Munroe told the show’s
host, Jeff Koinange.
Be Strengthened, Our Journey is
Still Very Long, We will not be Cut
Short In JESUS Name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Lilimax(f): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2014
clemzo101:
This guy is truly a man of God, I so much love his teachings, listening to him gives me inspiration.........I love him so much. RIP sir, I'm quite confident he is in heaven now.
Yeah!
He affected a lot of lives positively including myself.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP

Another proof that God is a wicked mutha fvcker who doesn't give a damn about us. Shebi the guy na pastor, why God nor save am or make e show am vision Oloriburuku God. E nor go betta for GOD undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ludabankz(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2014
R.I.P to a grt man sent by God to change d world. cryR.I.P to a grt man sent by God to change d world.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2014
Reiyvinn:

A gem is truly gone my friend.

A true child of God never perishes
Jesus exhibited it on that storm droubled boat!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by patrickmuf(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2014
R.I.P brother...
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by babuji(f): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2014
I'm trying hard not to think you're unkind
Heavenly father, you know my heart
Surely you can read my mind
Good people underneath the sea of grief
Some get up and walk away
and some will find ultimate relief

Home free
Eventually
At the ultimate healing
We will be home free
Home free
Oooh''ve got to be there
At the ultimate healing
We will be home free

Rest in peace Myles Munroe, wife and daughter.
You impacted and are still impacting my life.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by MissSimmie: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2014
R.i.p Dr.
Pray you n ur wife be awaked frm slp wen Jesus cums.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by brilapluz(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2014
"The greatest tragedy is not death but a life without purpose!!" Myles Monroe .......RIP
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by paix(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2014
May their soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Lilimax(f): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2014
frustratedman:
RIP

Another proof that God is a wicked mutha fvcker who doesn't give a damn about us. Shebi the guy na pastor, why God nor save am or make e show am vision Oloriburuku God. E nor go betta for GOD undecided undecided undecided undecided
Your comment truly reflected your name undecided.
Pele!

4 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by MissSimmie: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2014
frustratedman:
RIP

smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.