Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. (1671 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured / The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? / UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by Aksonman: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
- "JONATHAN MUST RESIGN FOR DECLARING RE-ELECTION AFTER YOBE SCHOOL BOMBING"- Opposition leader.

- "GEJ IS TOO HEARTLESS, DECLARES FOR 2015 AFTER 50 CHILDREN BOMBED IN YOBE." -Barcasomtin (Nairaland)

- "GEJ ORGANIZES DECLARATION PARTY IN ABUJA AS YOBE PARENTS MOURN." -Savannah Reporters

GEJ is billed to formally declare for re-elections tomorrow (Tuesday),as expected this event is meant to be a carnival like atmosphere. Now this Yobe School Bombing occurs; to make it more painful,school children were the victims.

I want to believe that a group of desperate politicians have not once again sacrificed children on the altar of politics.

6 Likes

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
the coincidence of all this bombings and videos is enough for an unbiased mind to know that this is not just about anything else but quest to have a Muslim as president of Nigeria.

God is watching and will keep doing his thing in his own way.

Nigeria truly need a change but not the type been proposed by APC at least not the type am seeing for now.

9 Likes

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by texazzpete(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Aksonman:
- "JONATHAN MUST RESIGN FOR DECLARING RE-ELECTION AFTER YOBE SCHOOL BOMBING"- Opposition leader.

- "GEJ IS TOO HEARTLESS, DECLARES FOR 2015 AFTER 50 CHILDREN BOMBED IN YOBE." -Barcasomtin (Nairaland)

- "GEJ ORGANIZES DECLARATION PARTY IN ABUJA AS YOBE PARENTS MOURN." -Savannah Reporters

GEJ is billed to formally declare for re-elections tomorrow (Tuesday),as expected this event is meant to be a carnival like atmosphere. Now this Yobe School Bombing occurs; to make it more painful,school children were the victims.

I want to believe that a group of desperate politicians have not once again sacrificed children on the altar of politics.

Actually, YOU are the one that has brought Politics into this. Shame on you for this. Have you no shame? These are Children.

You are seeking to pin the blame on 'Opposition politicians', you wretched soul.

10 Likes

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
When Buhari declared there was no bomb blast.
When Atiku declared there was no bomb blast.
When Kwankwaso declared there was no bomb blast.

A day to Jonathan's declaration, Yobe is bombed and expectadly the opposition are already filling the airwaves with Jonathan's 'insensitivity'. We have not forgotten how they tried using bomb blasts to stop Jonathan from making oversea trips in the past. We have not forgotten how they tried using bomb blast to stop Nigeria from marking the 2013 independence day rememberance and the Jan centenary celebrations.

We are not fools.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by mekaboy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Aksonman:

Are you saying the same people that bombed places each time GEJ was about to attend a rally are behind this?

because i remember the blast that occured when GEJ was about to attend a PDP rally some months back.

Trust me this blast is clearly political. Lets call a spade a spade. Seems like the frustration of efforts to release the chibok girls did not stop GEJ from contesting. Now they want to kill more children to gain the sympathy of the world and make people frown at Gejs declaration.

I pity the family of those kids that lost their life. But i mostly pity the northerners who are sacrificed in this battle for presidency .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Aksonman:

nigerians are not gullible alamajiris, opposition using innocent children blood for campaign .God is watching

5 Likes

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
texazzpete:

Actually, YOU are the one that has brought Politics into this. Shame on you for this. Have you no shame? These are Children.

You are seeking to pin the blame on 'Opposition politicians', you wretched soul.
It's only a wretched and demented soul that won't see the connection between Jonathan's reelection bid and these bomb blasts. Why didn't they bomb Yobe when Buhari, Atiku and Kwankwaso had their own declarations?
Perhaps I do not have enough proof that the opposition is behind the blasts but I have more than enough to prove they use these incidents to score cheap political points against Jonathan which I consider most unfortunate. On facebook, nairaland and other fora the opposition is already up in arms against the declaration.

7 Likes

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by atinukedam(f): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
APContherun:
When Buhari declared there was no bomb blast.
When Atiku declared there was no bomb blast.
When Kwankwaso declared there was no bomb blast.

A day to Jonathan's declaration, Yobe is bombed and expectadly the opposition are already filling the airwaves with Jonathan's 'insensitivity'. We have not forgotten how they tried using bomb blasts to stop Jonathan from making oversea trips in the past. We have not forgotten how they tried using bomb blast to stop Nigeria from marking the 2013 independence day rememberance and the Jan centenary celebrations.

We are not fools.thank u Godbless 4 dis ur comment,our no6 is needed here

1 Like

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by atinukedam(f): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
mekaboy:

Are you saying the same people that bombed places each time GEJ was about to attend a rally are behind this?

because i remember the blast that occured when GEJ was about to attend a PDP rally some months back.

Trust me this blast is clearly political. Lets call a spade a spade. Seems like the frustration of efforts to release the chibok girls did not stop GEJ from contesting. Now they want to kill more children to gain the sympathy of the world and make people frown at Gejs declaration.

I pity the family of those kids that lost their life. But i mostly pity the northerners who are sacrificed in this battle for presidency .
Hmmmmm it vry obvious now dat dis is cumin frm Som whr

4 Likes

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by atinukedam(f): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
APContherun:

It's only a wretched and demented soul that won't see the connection between Jonathan's reelection bid and these bomb blasts. Why didn't they bomb Yobe when Buhari, Atiku and Kwankwaso had their own declarations?
Perhaps I do not have enough proof that the opposition is behind the blasts but I have more than enough to prove they use these incidents to score cheap political points against Jonathan which I consider most unfortunate. On facebook, nairaland and other fora the opposition is already up in arms against the declaration.
dis is really bad ooo

4 Likes

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
They take us as fooools,but a day of reckoning is coming

3 Likes

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by ITbomb(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
I am seeing one more during the declaration, the editors of the various newspapers have already been brief on tomorrow's headlines

3 Likes

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
I am glad so many people are beginning to see the politics behind most of these bombings, GEJ should at least put it off for just a week and test the water again, maybe this time they might detonate a nuclear bomb to wipe out the Far North from Nigeria Map, Animals!

1 Like

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ozin:
I am glad so many people are beginning to see the politics behind most of these bombings, GEJ should at least put it off for just a week and test the water again, maybe this time they might detonate a nuclear bomb to wipe out the Far North from Nigeria Map, Animals!

See this idi0t asking for a test run...are you so heartless...using the lives of kids to confirm your stupid propaganda...may G0D forgive you.
When Buhari was almost killed..you said it was Buhari trying to kill himself so that we can pity him...so why can't you say the same about GeJ. He is bombing kids a day to his declaration so that Nigerians can pity him...

You guys are so so biased. You elected a leader who can not protect you and yet you want him to have another 4yrs. How are you sure you are not next to be sacrificed by this clueless govt...pls..save Nigeria....we can't have another black 4yrs
Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by mekaboy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
soe:

See this idi0t asking for a test run...are you so heartless...using the lives of kids to confirm your stupid propaganda...may G0D forgive you.
When Buhari was almost killed..you said it was Buhari trying to kill himself so that we can pity him...so why can't you say the same about GeJ. He is bombing kids a day to his declaration so that Nigerians can pity him...

You guys are so so biased. You elected a leader who can not protect you and yet you want him to have another 4yrs. How are you sure you are not next to be sacrificed by this clueless govt...pls..save Nigeria....we can't have another black 4yrs
Protect us from the people u want to rule Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
mekaboy:
Protect us from the people u want to rule Nigeria ?
It doesn't matter how you see it...he should be able to protect us from every enemy of progress if he isn't one.
Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by mekaboy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
soe:

It doesn't matter how you see it...he should be able to protect us from every enemy of progress if he isn't one.
When we ourselves are the enemy. Are those behind this not Nigerians who have the support of a percentage of Nigerians? The greatest enemy to fight is the one within.

1 Like

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
mekaboy:
When we ourselves are the enemy. Are those behind this not Nigerians who have the support of a percentage of Nigerians? The greatest enemy to fight is the one within.
Chadians
Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by stevnwigw1: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
how i wish GEJ will put up a suprise tomorrow by using the power vested on him to declare the dissolution of the entity called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by texazzpete(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
stevnwigw1:
how i wish GEJ will put up a suprise tomorrow by using the power vested on him to declare the dissolution of the entity called Nigeria.

He has no such power.

APContherun:

I don't give a rats arse about APC. APC & PDP are just a collection of the same crooks, anyway, and they can f**k off into space for all I care.

What I care about is that 40 children are dead. Forget politics. Why was this not prevented? How could this happen? Why are the people tasked to protect our children falling at the job?

If indeed it is the opposition, why have they not been caught? Bombs have been going off for years. Who do you blame when the rat runs around with impunity if not the cat?

Nonsense.
Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by 9jii(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ozin:
Silly mind.
BOKOHARAM wants to destabilize this country, they can choose to mark any event with bombing if they so wish.to confuse the bigots in to finger pointing like PDP
Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by mekaboy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
9jii:

Silly mind.
BOKOHARAM wants to destabilize this country, they can choose to mark any event with bombing if they so wish.to confuse the bigots in to finger pointing like PDP
They also chose to kidnap chibok girls to get APC to sponsor bring back our girls.
Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by 9jii(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
mekaboy:
They also chose to kidnap chibok girls to get APC to sponsor bring back our girls.
Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by kasiem(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
i know after the declaration of Gej tomorrow the boko haramists will intensify their bombing campaign to make Gej unpopular but let us not lose our focus in the struggle of emancipating this country from those parasites that think Presidency is their birthright
Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by jamace(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
The enemies don't want GEJ to seek re-election. Power belongs to God. Those who want to get it by fire by force will fail woefully.
Re: Yobe School Bombing, Gej's Declaration & Wednesday Morning News Headlines. by CharliParker: 12:15am On Nov 11, 2014
soe:

Exactly and well said. My people every thing is because of GEJ incompetence and corruption hapenning in his administration Boko harams don't need him so don't blame opposition, APC can't de populate those that will vote for them PDP deceiving us since 1999

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read Hafsat Abiola's Open Letter To The Nigerian President / Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi / I Gave Up My VP Ambition To Save APC – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.