Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,093 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? (54010 Views)

A Touching Story Of True Love And Genuine Forgiveness / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Is There A Reason Why Majority Of Hiv Positive Married Women Have Hiv Negative Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by lastpage: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's a bohemian.
Ask bananabender ,I think she knows better tongue

Have you noticed that almost all the ladies nowadays are super tight? Keeps me wondering what manner of lies they are peddling these days for an unsuspecting and naive brothers. angry

What kind of dude does not know that there are 'creams' you cant rub-on nowadays to make it super-tight?
Even the local guys know their local gaarls regularly wash it with "Alum" to make it super tight!

It should no longer be about the "tightness" .... "if you like it and it feels okay for you".... then you are good to go
...as long as you are not fooling yourself that you have a Virgin!
grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's a bohemian.
Ask bananabender ,I think she knows better tongue

Have you noticed that almost all the ladies nowadays are super tight? Keeps me wondering what manner of lies they are peddling these days for an unsuspecting and naive brothers. angry

Checked it and it looks natural. I might be wrong though.

Are you sure these heaux are super tight, or you just don't get them moist with pre-intimacy? Don't get shegged and become a victim. Always get 'em heaux moist before you hit the bottomless pit to ascertain what you are dealing with.

With the way these heaux jump from one guy's bed to the other these days, depending on how high the bid is - they aren't super-tight to me lol.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Truckpusher(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
lastpage:

What kind of dude does not know that there are 'creams' you cant rub-on nowadays to make it super-tight?
Even the local guys know their local gaarls regularly wash it with "Alum" to make it super tight!

It should no longer be about the "tightness" .... "if you like it and it feels okay for you".... then you are good to go
...as long as you are not fooling yourself that you have a Virgin!
grin grin

Lastpage!
cheesy Badt guy .
See as you just dey reveal everything wey babes dem dey use shine mugu dem eyes for public. grin
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Truckpusher(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin
SirShymex:

Are you sure these heaux are super tight, or you just don't get them moist with pre-intimacy? Don't get shegged and become a victim. Always get 'em heaux moist before you hit the bottomless pit to ascertain what you are dealing with.

With the way these heaux jump from one guy's bed to the other these days, depending on how high the bid is - they aren't super-tight to me lol.
grin

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by lastpage: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Are you comparing a sane country to the mess called Nigeria?
Germans are at least 100 years ahead of your run down patriarchal society.

Nigeria may be a mess in some way, in some other ways, Germany is also a mess and we are far ahead of them in some other ways too! wink
Every country has its own "comparative advantage" ......for those who value such "advantage".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read that article and you would see that "Sane Germans" think the whole idea is INSANE! undecided
That is why the ridiculousness of the idea was shocking to many, ....including 'sane Germans'.

Lastpage!
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by lastpage: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Truckpusher:
cheesy Badt guy .
See as you just dey reveal everything wey babes dem dey use shine mugu dem eyes for public. grin

My apologies, ...Me badt! embarassed embarassed

l thought everyone knew about it already! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage!
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
lastpage:

Nigeria may be a mess in some way, in some other ways, Germany is also a mess and we are far ahead of them in some other ways too! wink
Every country has its own "comparative advantage" ......for those who value such "advantage".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read that article and you would see that "Sane Germans" think the whole idea is INSANE! undecided
That is why the ridiculousness of the idea was shocking to many, ....including 'sane Germans'.

Lastpage!

In what ways are Nigerians ahead of Germans?
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin grin

I like that GEJ's picture. I know you are a big fan of that guy, but the guy is a clown with huge nose personified, and he has all kinds of funny pictures - with different mannerisms.

And any time I need a good laugh - I just throw his name " Goodluck Jonathan" into google picture, to have a good laugh. grin

GEJ till the end of time!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
lastpage:

Lastpage!

You mean the same Germanic Germans, who are still caught up in the Berlin Wall era, with those who still believe in the communist ideals on one side - and those of western ideals on the other?

You have time on ya hands, trying to debate a dumb table, sir lol.
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by AjanleKoko: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
naijababe:

Mr naijababe: naijababe, jump right now!

Me: As my lord husband, how high should I jump.

You mean you still ask kwession instead of jumping angry
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
elobyobi:

Whereabouts art thou domiciled?
sambisa
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
AjanleKoko:

You mean you still ask kwession instead of jumping angry

Not a question o, abi you see kweshun mark for dia ni?
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by gnykelly(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1992234/blackberry-ceo-confiscated-wifes-galaxy

this is what our lady wants to be. we Nigerian men don't like that
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Stillfire: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
The discussion so far is nothing other than throwing around some grammatical jargon to deviate from the debilitating factor that a woman is defined by either her father as a child, then the husband in Nigeria and every other retrogressive society. Patriarchy, the most unchecked, bastardized system that has ever graced the face of the earth, enslaving what constitutes as an important contributor to society can no more be permitted to run loose without checks and balances. Feminism (if you like call it gender equity, equality, fairness, complementarity, mango and onions) MUST exist as long as patriarchy does to avoid such tyranny from ever coming back.

Naijababe you say you don't believe in gender equality and in that same breath you are asking where are the true Nigerian men grin.
How come?
Nigerian men don't believe in gender equality, you don't. What's the problem?

I would expect that you enjoy the current system of things. I hope you are not trying to eat your cake and have it.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
SirShymex:

You mean the same Germanic Germans, who are still caught up in the Berlin Wall era, with those who still believe in the communist ideals on one side - and those of western ideals on the other?

You have time on ya hands, trying to debate a dumb table, sir lol.

St*upidity of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Stillfire:
The discussion so far is nothing other than throwing around some grammatical jargon to deviate from the debilitating factor that a woman is defined by either her father as a child, then the husband in Nigeria and every other retrogressive society. Patriarchy, the most unchecked, bastardized system that has ever graced the face of the earth, enslaving what constitutes as an important contributor to society can no more be permitted to run loose without checks and balances. Feminism (if you like call it gender equity, equality, fairness, complementarity, mango and onions) MUST exist as long as patriarchy does to avoid such tyranny from ever coming back.

Naijababe you say you don't believe in gender equality and in that same breath you are asking where are the true Nigerian men grin.
How come?
Nigerian men don't believe in gender equality, you don't. What's the problem?

I would expect that you enjoy the current system of things. I hope you are not trying to eat your cake and have it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin See as this woman wan try me. I will eat half my cake and keep half tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Feminism likes to blame the "patriarchy" for all th woes women face but I'm stumped. Women have been almost equal for almost half a century in the west, what has been their contribution to civilisation and world economy in this time? I'm curious to learn.

You can't claim equality and seek to marry up or ask males to be a man or decry the death of chivalry. The truth is women will be women, the kitchen and bedroom is your primary calling. You can fight nature will all your might but you will not win. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by vicchi12(f): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Truckpusher:
c'mon bro! Open your eyes ,that hair isn't natural - it's called Bohemian hair or something like that.
Don't tell me you're the kind of guy that ladies lie to about their virginity when reality is that they've taken more than ten pipes at a go. grin
Ahem!
Mr. Man, that is my hair!!! i've been wearing it since 1 year and a few months. Now you know. smiley
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by vicchi12(f): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
SirShymex:

It's natural.
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 13, 2014
vicchi12:
It's natural.

Nice.

I'm a fan already, and the fact that you don't support the emasculation of men actually makes you likeable. Keep it up.

I'll be on the look out for ya posts, to see if you're consistent.

Anyway, is ya body also natural, and are you endowed like a proper African chic? tongue
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by lastpage: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2014
SirShymex:

Nice.

I'm a fan already, and the fact that you don't support the emasculation of men actually makes you likeable. Keep it up.

I'll be on the look out for ya posts, to see if you're consistent.

Anyway, is ya body also natural, and are you endowed like a proper African chic? tongue

Aaah, Ashewo ni bobo yi sha! O'ma like Obirin, no be small! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by MizMyColi(f): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
And you still languish in the same run down patriarchal society ?
I wonder how you guys feel when you label your own home as a rundown society.

And unfortunately when peeps like you end up being subjected to every form of racial discrimination by these your masters that you love more than yourselves you'd be the first to cry blue murder asking the Nigerian embassy to come do something.......smh

#Offtopic

I've been going through your posts.
How can a fine young man, who's intellectually sound go by the moniker "Truckpusher"

Shouldn't it be something TushyCool?
Like, Roy, Jamez. Jon, Ron e.t.c

Well, those are my thoughts, only they're no longer thoughts seeing as I've put keypad to screen.

#OkBye
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by MizMyColi(f): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by birdman(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2014
lastpage:

Lastpage!

o mon yen tele ni? ogagun obirin ni shymexx
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
lastpage:

Lastpage!
lmaoo @ashewo , u right lmaooo
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

#Offtopic

I've been going through your posts.
How can a fine young man, who's intellectually sound go by the moniker "Truckpusher"

Shouldn't it be something TushyCool?
Like, Roy, Jamez. Jon, Ron e.t.c

Well, those are my thoughts, only they're no longer thoughts seeing as I've put keypad to screen.

#OkBye
Nne ,Leave Wetin dem write for motor, enter motor first. cheesy

Take the message and forget about the messenger. tongue
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by pashaun(f): 1:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Even a scum like you wants 'gender equality.' Pun intended! cheesy

Lmao.. there's already gender equality where I live. Are you afraid of a woman doing a better job than you? grin
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Eureka1010: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Naijababe pls I send you a message. Need a word or message from you . Thanks a million
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Eureka1010:
Naijababe pls I send you a message. Need a word or message from you . Thanks a million

Please resend to naijababe01@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.