Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? (53688 Views)

A Touching Story Of True Love And Genuine Forgiveness / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Is There A Reason Why Majority Of Hiv Positive Married Women Have Hiv Negative Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Busybody2(f): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
naijababe:
I am not a fan of stereotypes, so in general I often avoid people who like to use labels. That particular trait has and I believe will continue to serve me well.

I love black men; in fact I love Nigerian men kiss kiss kiss. When I was shipped to Britain at 18, I knew within a few years that nothing but a cocoa brown of the naija variety would cut it for me grin. Some of my friends were keen on white men because they wanted biracial kids and they supposedly make better husbands. I was having none of that, it had to be a nucca and a naija nucca for that matter, it didn’t matter if he descended from the east, west, south or sahel. All I wanted was a naija man with his usual special brand of swag and ‘toasting!’ grin Certain lines are particular to Nigerian men, I have not heard non-naija men use those lines grin

If I am interviewed today and asked what mould of men I consider Nigerian enough to be married to if I wasn't married to my true Naija hubby of course , my first answer would be King Sango of the old Oyo Empire, he may have been arrogated all sorts of mythical powers but any man who could marry women as strong as Oba, Osun and Oya was no weakling and certainly didn't need to demand respect from his wives. From contemporary times, I can only think of the Late Rev. Oludotun Kuti, husband of Mrs Olufunmilayo Kuti and father of Olikoye, Fela and Beko Kuti. Rev Kuti in particular is ultra-special because he made all his marks in education while his wife Mrs Kuti was all about politics, a mean feat for their times. The other man that comes to mind is Dr Ekpo, the husband of Margaret Ekpo; in fact the history of NCNC as a political party would not be complete if the names of these two women’s were omitted, what Mrs Kuti did in the West, Mrs Ekpo did in the East. Two strong Nigerian men married them and did not stop them from achieving dreams; the fear of their wives stealing their thunder apparently did not come into play.

The history of Babangida’s regime as terrible as it was will not be complete without mentioning Maryam’s mark. She is behind the creation of the ‘Office of the first lady’, maybe someone here can convince me that Babangida simply could not control his wife. We can't possibly have forgotten Stella and Turai so soon; strong women even if their strength was to our detriment. I have heard many oral accounts of the rifts between Awo and Akintola being largely fuelled by their wives, might have been hearsay but mama HID and late Mrs Faderera Akintola were no pushovers even if the office first lady was non existent.

The truth is that Nigerian women have always been strong and independent even if there are good and bad kinds. That some women are all about money is not new, many of our musicians sang about it, I remember the apt descriptions of some women as a kid as being 'Olorunsogo' women, but the men who coined the that term also described their opposites as 'Surulere' women.

Has the world changed so much that some of our men only want ‘yes’ women as wives? So much so that strong women can only be described as rude and disrespectful. I can’t think of anywhere else where Nigerian women in particular are bashed as they are here on NL. Some of these men need to start taking responsibility for their behaviour. You are what you attract after all.

Having used all my brain cells finish to read and assimilate all these ogbonge big big English words, na to siddon look remain or go practise my a,b,d so I go fit reply in Yoruba language embarassed embarassed embarassed

shocked shocked shocked shoot, procastination will not kill me. First thing tomorrow morning I promise biko, dang, I'm sowwy embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Joavid:
Is polygyny same thing as polygamy?
Polygyny is when a man is married to more than one wife, polygamy is a state of being married to more than one spouse.

Both a man and woman can be polygamous but when a woman is married to more than one man its called polyandry.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by bukatyne(f): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
netotse:

Equity is ideal, it speaks to understanding, to strive for equity you must first understand and then accept your strengths and weaknesses. When you fight for equality you refuse to take said strength and weaknesses into consideration.

Men and women are not the same, that women cannot do some things as well as men can do them does not make them any less important or valuable, that's equity.

Equality is what a man can do, a woman can do too, irregardless of whether it's clearly a lost battle or not.

I will stick to equality grin

What can men do that women can't if they put their minds to it? What can women do that men can't if they put their mind to it apart from clearly defones biological roles?

What is that characteristics that is common to all men and all women?

When you want to deal with people deeply, you do so on a personal level and not all men/women are the same

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by bukatyne(f): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
SirShymex:

With guys, it's just banter...nothing serious. I actually thought the politics section was a war zone, till I decided to hit this section again, after a year (I used to post here a bit like time ago). The guys just wanna crack jokes, save for a few effeminate white knights, and sagamite the legendary troll (your nemesis). Then you move to the real world, and it's basically the same thing. Most naija women/chics just don't know how to talk/act.

Anyway, let's stay on the topic. Why have today's Nigerian women refused to emulate their mums? If we can find an answer to that, perhaps we'll be able to find all these "true Nigerian men" who have gone ghost.

And ladies don't banter?

Or when guys are rude to themselves and ladies it is banter but when ladies do same it is been crass?

9 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by RedArrow: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lovely post.

I guess we shlould try to know the difference btw being Firm and affirmative to being rude and disrespective.

Most men have problem of insecurity. The main reason they see firm and affirmative women as being rude and disrespective.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
A woman who disrespects her hubby under the pretense of feminism should be smacked.
People are just misusing the 'word' sef. I don't think feminism means the same thing everywhere. It's beginning to be used selfishly and it's losing its true essence.

Come on!!! I don't get arguments, really?! In that babe3's video, the woman was mouthing off so much that I also felt like slapping her. Just for embarrassing me. Because i'll be so shamed, raised voices just doesn't settle anything.

6 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by freecocoa(f): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
bukatyne:

And ladies don't banter?

Or when guys are rude to themselves and ladies it is banter but when ladies do same it is been crass?
The hypocrisy, smh.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by troy20(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
the unavailability of "true" male role models have done no small damage to those "true nigerian men"

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
bukatyne:

Equality is based on that na

The fact I see everyone as equals does not mean I would force Omotola to dance because Beyonce is a good dancer.

The people I have heard talk about inequality do not promote equity: they promote inequality grin

No it is not, netotse post succinctly explain the difference. Equality is me changing the tire of the car just because my husband changed it the last time. Equity is me pointing out the flat tires and him changing it even if he changed it the last hundred times.

We can agree to disagree.

@ Busybody2, na me you dey yawa so! God dey!!!
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by kaboninc(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
BABE3:

by your definition, yes. However, her strong friends will disagree with you. cheesy

Sango's wives were strong, yes, but as soon as sango says 'ha', they freeze. Men are humans as well; you can't keep trampling in their egos and person with "I'm strong and I can do whatever" and still expect them to be "the real man" you want. So don't be surprised if men want to settle for a 'yes' woman.

What is the new strong? Being strong, rude and crass.

Now for this, I love you!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Majority are busy chasing money. Yahoo Yahoo, ritualists, boko haram, 419ners, in jail overseas, abusing their wives , sowing seeds every where, running away from child support, sitting at home waiting to sell their daughters as bride price, kidnappers, bribe takers etc.

Very very few have their heads screwed tight.

Nigerian men don spoil Nigeria finish, dem go wait at embassy, Morocco route, just to have a taste of life in the west where people are treated as human regardLess of gender.

Make una dey dia dey find better Nigerian men, una go old.
Kikikik.

8 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
AjanleKoko:
What's up with all this strong man strong woman matter sef.

If you know you are strong (man or woman), enter Sambisa forest jare cheesy angry tongue Action dey wait you there.

The end of the matter
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by 19naia(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
There is always the issue of not being able to really know someone until you have walked in their shoes or lived in their dreams in their mind and feelings..
Then there is also the issue of Men and Women being on different biological stations even though we are all human beings the same.. So its easier for men to understand men and women to understand women.. That rift will always be a hurdle for generations... Men will never have to face or experience some major things about being a woman, the same goes that women will never face or experience some of the major things about being a man..
This makes connecting and perceiving reality a bit different among each side of the gender gap.. As women seek equality, many women get caught in the trappings of trying to compete against men in a mans game, rather than bring what they are as women to the table and change the game entirely..
Certain roles are more naturally geared to men and others more naturally geared towards women.. We know all men would be cowards to give birth to a child... And we know women would be un able to keep up with mens physical strength.. A woman can become stronger in muscle than many men if she works hard, but if a man puts in as much work as the strongest woman, he will naturally have strength beyond the strongest woman and thats why muscled women register in a different strength category than men in fields of proffesional competition.. Even in Fighting sports.. Different organs, different hormones and different metabolic functions exist between men and women... The Idea of equality is not exactly fitting the idea of identical measure and makeup...

The same goes with determining real men or women, or strong men or women.. What is real? what is meant by strength? Is it wisdom, kindness and forgiveness? Is it ability to endure hard times while working towards better days?
Is it a fighter who will dominate in bloody Quarrel to acheive their rampant desires?
Some people believe real and strength are soft kindness that understands and forgives when people are wrong or falling short of acheiving expectations in life...
Other people believe real and strong is being hardened and pushing relentlessly to get what they want from whoever they decide without restraint because they are convinced the world is a hard and wicked place that only the ruthless can survive or prosper in...

All ambition and search in life reveals its true nature when one becomes old and grey in the last years -able to honestly look back and honestly ask, "what was it all about and was it really worth all the stress caused along the way?".. What is real and what is illusion?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
naijababe:
I am not a fan of stereotypes, so in general I often avoid people who like to use labels. That particular trait has and I believe will continue to serve me well.

I love black men; in fact I love Nigerian men kiss kiss kiss. When I was shipped to Britain at 18, I knew within a few years that nothing but a cocoa brown of the naija variety would cut it for me grin. Some of my friends were keen on white men because they wanted biracial kids and they supposedly make better husbands. I was having none of that, it had to be a nucca and a naija nucca for that matter, it didn’t matter if he descended from the east, west, south or sahel. All I wanted was a naija man with his usual special brand of swag and ‘toasting!’ grin Certain lines are particular to Nigerian men, I have not heard non-naija men use those lines grin

If I am interviewed today and asked what mould of men I consider Nigerian enough to be married to if I wasn't married to my true Naija hubby of course , my first answer would be King Sango of the old Oyo Empire, he may have been arrogated all sorts of mythical powers but any man who could marry women as strong as Oba, Osun and Oya was no weakling and certainly didn't need to demand respect from his wives. From contemporary times, I can only think of the Late Rev. Oludotun Kuti, husband of Mrs Olufunmilayo Kuti and father of Olikoye, Fela and Beko Kuti. Rev Kuti in particular is ultra-special because he made all his marks in education while his wife Mrs Kuti was all about politics, a mean feat for their times. The history of Babangida’s regime as terrible as it was will not be complete without mentioning Maryam’s mark. She is behind the creation of the ‘Office of the first lady’, maybe someone here can convince me that Babangida simply could not control his wife. We can't possibly have forgotten Stella and Turai so soon; strong women even if their
Eh, now dat u mentioned it, lemme expantiate a bit.
Dat woman Turai use Jonaboy clean ground, aaaaswear grin
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by kaboninc(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
naijababe:

No it is not, netotse post succinctly explain the difference. Equality is me changing the tire of the car just because my husband changed it the last time. Equity is me pointing out the flat tires and him changing it even if he changed it the last hundred times.

That's not equality my dear. That can be a sense of taking responsibilities.

We talk about equality in terms of access to opportunities such as education, career, etc. But when it comes to the home, we're not equal. The man is just simply the head.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
50calibre:

Word!! Though the OP makes a few good points, some things she said are contradictory & somewhat myopic.

I don't know much about sango's origin, but I know he's been associated with the god of thunder or something along those lines.

Nigerian men don't want a yes wife or a slave that's a fallacious assumption. These women mentioned by the OP were strong virtuous women who knew their place beside their husband. Their ambition never made them disrespectful nor got in the way of their marital obligations & the men in return, treated them with respect. Who wouldn't?

In those days it was even considered a sacrilege to disrespect your husband. Stella, maryam, turai & all other mentioned were fiercely loyal to their husbands. When Obasanjo was in prison, Stella despite the risks, single-handedly took it upon herself to fight for his freedom.. How many Nigerian women will do that?

The problem is Nigerian women of today, seem to have this misconception that being strong & ambitious means being brash & insolent, that's what they've managed to assimilate from the barrage of western feminist propaganda they've been exposed to.

Nigerian women of today, lack any form of principle or morals, they're easily brainwashed, & suffer from a crushing form of inferiority complex.

No man wants to deal with that.

Yes, she did raise a few points, and she's definitely one of respectable heads here, with a lot of experience. And she understands life and the world better, than a lot of these other empty noisemakers.

I don't even think the legend of King Sango ever walked this planet. I believe he was an allegory. Even at that, legends have it that he had many wives, and his favourite wife was an independent and strong black woman. And that shows African men have always adored strong black men. So, why do these African women need feminism, when independent women have always been the pride of African men?

That's what I keep saying all the time. I still don't know any guy who wants a docile slave for a wife, in today's world. Marriage/relationship is more like a support system these days, and you need your other half than ever before. Hence it's just natural to be supportive of whatever she does, and be a catalyst to push her to achieve greatness. And vice versa. Folks just love conflating issues when it comes to the type of competitiveness required in marriage/relationship. Yes, you can challenge the head/authority. However, you can't be rebellious, insolent, and disrespectful while doing it. Once you become a rebel, then there'll be a break-down in the union, and that's what most men don't like cos there can't be two captains in one ship. Those women of yore understood that perfectly.

Thanks, man. These women aren't loyal. More time, it's because they're in it to gain something. And once that thing isn't there anymore, they'll blow with the wind. Yet they're questioning men who are just trying to outsmart them, and not become victims. They need to get back to the basics, and do away with the counter-productive propaganda that's more or less the bane of the black family structure today. Ask these folks about what feminism has added to the life of the average black woman, and I'm sure none of them would be able to answer the question. Hence why I call them airheads cos not everything in fashion, is worth emulating, from a cultural perspective, which is how most folks have been programmed, from birth.

Also, one thing most of them don't understand is that: most guys are subconscious programmed from young age with the image /virtues of their mothers, as what the average woman should be. Then the environment/society at large also plays a role in shaping up everything. Hence most folks will always marry folks from the same group/background. It's just the subconscious aspect of life. And once you can't find that woman you saw/see in your mum, you'll settle for the anything. That's where the clash comes in - and the need to always adapt to the new space you're in. Evidently, as you adapt, you'll move away from your "comfort zone" in order to deal with the new situation you're in.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Shirley07: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
freshdude2:
Welcome Shirley. How was your day? smiley
Busy in my search for a shrink for your prob.
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
naijababe:

Lol!

Even if you cannot change it?

No problem, I get where you are coming from

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
BananaBender:

I don't have time for you to irritate me on NL today. When men talk trash, it's just banter but when women do it, it is crass and serious?? Mtcheew, such a stup1d excuse.

If you are around women IRL that don't know how to talk that just reflects poorly on you. #Bye!

How does it reflects poorly on me? Am I their mum? grin

It's either they weren't raised right, or they just got caught in the matrix of trying to act like a man. grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
destante:
Gosh honestly my mind went to you first. tongue All you see on nl are disrespectful women..... Really? shymex really? Puhlease get this ill-conceived view over with already. You need to. undecided

These women are utterly disrespectful! grin

Women need to start acting like women, not trannys with willies.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
naijababe:

Let me break this down for you.

Equity, involves trying to understand and give people what they need to be the best. Equality, in contrast, aims to ensure that everyone gets the same things in order to be the best.

I most times do agree with a more capitalistic concept, where everyone is given what they need tailored to their strength but the problem with gender equity is who are those in charge of deciding what my strengths are or what I have to be the best in. How do we weigh strength, characteristics or properties?

Gender equity is a fallacy because it disregards individuality and feeds on gender roles. Gender equity tells me, this is your characteristic, this is your strength and properties; take this things and go work on it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by honeric01(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Observing... cool cool cool

Naijababe, i am observing.. grin
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by CHoccolaTE: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why are men so scared of gender equality?
What are you scared of?
If you truly don't believe that women are equal to men you won't spend hours and hours trying to beat down the claims of women that believe in equality.
I wouldn't spend hours arguing with a person that claims the sun doesn't exist because his claims are too ridiculous to take seriously or bother about. You people live in fear of losing your unfair privileges so you keep reiterating your caveman claims of how gender equality cannot exist.

If you don't believe in equality then you believe in inequality, there are no two ways about it.
Don't hide under the ridiculous notion of 'equity' and not 'equality' because it makes no sense at all. once you don't agree that both genders are equal then you have agreed that they are unequal meaning that you think one gender is superior to another, which is a stjupid thing to do because superiority in people can come in very many forms.

Of course we cannot all be equal as humans, if you take both genders aside you find that differences exist in individual males and females, do we now set about creating different 'equity' laws for each and every person on earth?
Gender equality is not even about turning men to women or women to men.
It is providing fair and equal opportunities for both genders and realizing that both males and females are equally important in the scheme of things and deserve equal respect.

I think society as a whole will progress faster if both males and females are given opportunities to develop their potentials instead of forcing an entire gender into a box of stereotypes because of how they were born. You lot complain that women are dependent, gold diggers, lazy, do not strive to attain great heights in life etc etc. Do you not realize that stereotypes is a great part of what keeps them that way? Do you not realize that many of them even though they have the ability to do great things will not bother trying because they have been brainwashed to believe they are less intelligent or less capable than men? Or that they should live their lives in the hopes of becoming nothing but their husband's helper in future?
If you remove all these nonsense stereotypes people will start to look inwards and see that they can actually do great things and break grounds that can move society forward............... but then unfair privilege is more enticing to many men than the progress of society.

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
SirShymex:

How does it reflects poorly on me? Am I their mum? grin

It's either they weren't raised right, or they just got caught in the matrix of trying to act like a man. grin

It says a lot that to them, acting like men means being disrespectful.

If y'all stop being so darn rude, maybe you can set an example for the women you claim to 'lead/head'.

6 Likes

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
kaboninc:

That's not equality my dear.
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by CHoccolaTE: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
bukatyne:

And ladies don't banter?

No oo, when guys insult ladies (like they are wont to do because of insecurites) its ego and macho pride and god knows what else.

When women do it, it means they are badly brought up and ghetto and rude and that all the respectable women have gone extinct.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
bukatyne:

Lol!

Even if you cannot change it?

No problem, I get where you are coming from

A very shocking definition, I have to say.
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by tellwisdom: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Please, what does the Op want??...She wan marry me?? sad

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
BananaBender:

It says a lot that to them, acting like man to them means being disrespectful.

If y'all stop being so darn rude, maybe you can set an example for the women you claim to 'lead/head'.

Some folks are just not coachable, and in team sports, they're called a cancer in the dressing room.

That's the belligerent/rebellious nature of a lot of black women these days.

Hence the term "angry black woman" was coined. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by bukatyne(f): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
ileobatojo:

A very shocking definition, I have to say.

I guess we all have our outlook about stuffs
Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by Emmaomotob(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
naijababe:

If I am interviewed today and asked what mould of men I consider Nigerian enough to be married to if I wasn't married to my true Naija hubby of course , my first answer would be King Sango of the old Oyo Empire, he may have been arrogated all sorts of mythical powers but any man who could marry women as strong as Oba, Osun and Oya was no weakling and certainly didn't need to demand respect from his wives. From contemporary times, I can only think of the Late Rev. Oludotun Kuti, husband of Mrs Olufunmilayo Kuti and father of Olikoye, Fela and Beko Kuti. Rev Kuti in particular is ultra-special because he made all his marks in education while his wife Mrs Kuti was all about politics, a mean feat for their times. The other man that comes to mind is Dr Ekpo, the husband of Margaret Ekpo; in fact the history of NCNC as a political party would not be complete if the names of these two women’s were omitted, what Mrs Kuti did in the West, Mrs Ekpo did in the East. Two strong Nigerian men married them and did not stop them from achieving dreams; the fear of their wives stealing their thunder apparently did not come into play.

The history of Babangida’s regime as terrible as it was will not be complete without mentioning Maryam’s mark. She is behind the creation of the ‘Office of the first lady’, maybe someone here can convince me that Babangida simply could not control his wife. We can't possibly have forgotten Stella and Turai so soon; strong women even if their strength was to our detriment. I have heard many oral accounts of the rifts between Awo and Akintola being largely fuelled by their wives, might have been hearsay but mama HID and late Mrs Faderera Akintola were no pushovers even if the office first lady was non existent.

The truth is that Nigerian women have always been strong and independent even if there are good and bad kinds. That some women are all about money is not new, many of our musicians sang about it, I remember the apt descriptions of some women as a kid as being 'Olorunsogo' women, but the men who coined the that term also described their opposites as 'Surulere' women.

Has the world changed so much that some of our men only want ‘yes’ women as wives? So much so that strong women can only be described as rude and disrespectful. I can’t think of anywhere else where Nigerian women in particular are bashed as they are here on NL. Some of these men need to start taking responsibility for their behaviour. You are what you attract after all.
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
CHoccolaTE:

No oo, when guys insult ladies (like they are wont to do because of insecurites) its ego and macho pride and god knows what else.

When women do it, it means they are badly brought up and ghetto and rude and that all the respectable women have gone extinct.

I am waiting for him to clear it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.