Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Sexless Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexless Marriage (1272 Views)

Why I’m Happier In A Sexless Marriage / Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry / Sexless Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexless Marriage by southex: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
My hubby and I are newlyweds. We av only been cohabitating for less that on yr. As of late, the sex is basically once a month. Is this because he does not find me attractive? Is my marriage over already? I know this can't be normal. Help me NL. What can I do?
Re: Sexless Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Have you tried discussing it with him?
The experienced ones are coming to advise you more.
Re: Sexless Marriage by blakky97(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Too Routine maybe
Re: Sexless Marriage by corisande: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wrong section
Let the mods move your thread to the family section where you'll get matured advice

1 Like

Re: Sexless Marriage by snakie86: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
southex:
My hubby and I are newlyweds. We av only been cohabitating for less that on yr. As of late, the sex is basically once a month. Is this because he does not find me attractive? Is my marriage over already? I know this can't be normal. Help me NL. What can I do?

hmmmmmmm..definitely not becos he doesn't find you attractive
Re: Sexless Marriage by undeniableGrace(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Loss of vitality might be the cause due to lack of variety. Having a weekend gate away might just be the trick. Funny enough you can both decide of weekend gate aways to fit your budget. Change in environment is vital for healthy sustenance of relationships. IT HAS WORKED FOR ME AS I HAD SUCH DIFFICULTIES BEFORE.

1 Like

Re: Sexless Marriage by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
U were virgin when married?

1 Like

Re: Sexless Marriage by guass(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
SEX is d bond in marriage.
Ask her what d problem is,
Watch films that are amorous together
Know what makes her happy and do it if it is within ur reach.
Drink 2gether if she can
At night, in bed, tell her stories that will make her to smile
No pretense, ASK HER WHETHER SHE TRULY LOVES U IF NO THEN ASK HER WHAT U CUD DO 4 HER 2 LUV U.
Housewife is like the goddess u hav 2 please her several times to secure her HEART.
My own, sometimes while returning from work I hav to buy her dress from d boutique and on arriving home,merely seeing the dress, before I cud ask her 2 test it she has already off my shirt and before I cud say NO I am not yet ready 4 that, before I know it my quarter rod is already dangling in her mouth
So try to know what triggers ur Sweetheart. Period

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sexless Marriage by undeniableGrace(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote
author=guass post=27921132]SEX is d bond in marriage.
Ask her what d problem is,
Watch films that are amorous together
Know what makes her happy and do it if it is within ur reach.
Drink 2gether if she can
At night, in bed, tell her stories that will make her to smile
No pretense, ASK HER WHETHER SHE TRULY LOVES U IF NO THEN ASK HER WHAT U
CUD DO 4 HER 2 LUV U.
Housewife is like the goddess u hav 2 please her several times to secure
her HEART.
My own, sometimes while returning from work I hav to buy her dress from d
boutique and on arriving home,merely seeing the dress, before I cud ask
her 2 test it she has already off my shirt and before I cud say NO I am
not yet ready 4 that, before I know it my quarter rod is already
dangling in her mouth
So try to know what triggers ur Sweetheart. Period[/quote]

Is a She not He

1 Like

Re: Sexless Marriage by askralph(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Try and talk with him, it could be a number of things from work exhaustion to many other different things. Just talk to him and find out what the real problem is then you can start working on it from there. you can write directly to me when you visit my blog. I help with relationship issues and people are really getting used to it these days. the blog link is on my signature
Re: Sexless Marriage by faithugo64(f): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
op its likely that sex is becoming more of a routine to him, you have to initiate things that would make him crave for you,appear neat and sexy always,improve your bedroom skills,know the things that turn him off,explore your hubby and find his magic spots, do not stick to a particular position all the time,variety is the word and lastly communication is very essential,try and discover why his interest in sex is going down,and when in bed with him,ask him places where he would like to be touched,things he would want you to do to him e.t.c i wish you the best of luck dear
Re: Sexless Marriage by Missmossy(f): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ewww this is so disheartening,marriage is a long time investment you gotta work on it asap.

2 Likes

Re: Sexless Marriage by undeniableGrace(m): 12:06am On Nov 12, 2014
[quote
author=faithugo64 post=27926175]op its likely that sex is becoming more
of a routine to him, you have to initiate things that would make him
crave for you,appear neat and sexy always,improve your bedroom
skills,know the things that turn him off,explore your hubby and find his
magic spots, do not stick to a particular position all the time,variety
is the word and lastly communication is very essential,try and discover
why his interest in sex is going down,and when in bed with him,ask him
places where he would like to be touched,things he would want you to do
to him e.t.c i wish you the best of luck dear[/quote]

Seconded

(1) (Reply)

Is Beans Exclusive To Guys Alone? / Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex - Texting Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend / Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.