Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog (36443 Views)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate? / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by major466(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
This post is very funny. grin grin
Well, Putin is generally the macho type. Sort of guys you find running mafias and drug gangs.
Obama on the other hand is the jovial type. The kind of guys you find in parties dancing around cracking jokes.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by dustydee: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Who ever put those pictures together deserves some credit. Funny, can't help but laugh. grin grin
Obama don suffer.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
fr3do:

so his death was based on an assumption he had an agenda and not evidence of bad things he did?
This is just silly propaganda.

'The dark continent', thats what people from the pale continent call it.

Why dontt you ask your Goodluck Jonathan/Nigeria the Judas Iscariot who back stabbed Ghaddaffi. Nigeria is the one that railed most African states to sell Ghaddaffi to NATO becouse of the internal religious bigotry. While most SADEC leaders where kicking hardly against the idea. Why blame Obama for a decision taken with wide consultation of all World organizations?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
kenex4ever:
madam go sleep joor, weda u like it or not Obama is a weak man pretending to b strong. Putin all d way!

Not as weak as people who are always looking for love in the wrongplaces. Dats all!
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Billyonaire:
Hiding iron hand in a velvet, is the art of deception, not display of humility.

Lol, no comprehension whatsoever!
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
BluIvy:

Lol, you can't read.
No one has told me that before. How dare you ?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by kenex4ever(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
BluIvy:

Not as weak as people who are always looking for love in the wrongplaces. Dats all!
but those people are humble enough to accept dia weaknesses but Obama being so weak claims he is strong. Putin is d man joor, don't u c d way he sits crossed leg like a lady dat he is.
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by 1mindchrisr(f): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
BluIvy:

Why dontt you ask your Goodluck Jonathan/Nigeria the Judas Iscariot who back stabbed Ghaddaffi. Nigeria is the one that railed most African states to sell Ghaddaffi to NATO becouse of the internal religious bigotry. While most SADEC leaders where kicking hardly against the idea. Why blame Obama for a decision taken with wide consultation of all World organizations?

leave them it will take them God knws when to realise dt Indlu yegagu iyanetha

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Superstar007(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Funniest post I've seen in recent times grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
OP here,

Antii spam bot banned moi

I just one to tell all the NSA evesdropping farkers Phuck you and all the obama worshiping sheeps get ready for his impending impeachment and disgrace
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
ebdib:
Wombraider is obviously a teenager released from his anti psychotic meds.

Wombraider is the most realest poster here with 100% o.c.

Magicbishop
Bishopmagic
Bishopjuice
Cunninil1ngus
Pvtparts
Majheadache
GenSpecific
GleutusMaximus
BigBabyJesus
Oldirtybastard
Mudraker
Chiefjusticefuk
Revdesmondjuju
AllahC0rk
Ok2nvme
And so many other schiziod handles
cheesy
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Zuria(f): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
WombRaiders:

Wombraider is the most realest poster here with 100% o.c.

Magicbishop
Bishopmagic
Bishopjuice
Cunninil1ngus
Pvtparts
Majheadache
GenSpecific
GleutusMaximus
BigBabyJesus
Oldirtybastard
Mudraker
Chiefjusticefuk
Revdesmondjuju
AllahC0rk
Ok2nvme
And so many other schiziod handles
cheesy

Hey you....was a fan of Allahc0rk grin grin keep doing what you do bro. More pix please kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by NairaMinted: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2014
Number one Putin fan here. Despite all the demonization from the West, he keeps soaring in popularity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by NairaMinted: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2014
Spoken like a true leader

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by NairaMinted: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2014
My quota to the fun. Lol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Zuria(f): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2014
NairaMinted:
My quota to the fun. Lol!

Nice collections grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2014
BluIvy:

It is time you quit using crack. That is the same Qaddafi of Lybia who says it's time for Nigeria to be divided before he meets his fate. Keep praising tyrant , you i d i o t!

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
blink182:
Please be civil or stop quoting me.

http://www.forbes.com/powerful-people/list/
That is nonsense indeed.I think Forbes failed to differentiate between the powerful and bully. Putin bullying Ukraine means he is not powerful. When he started resorting to soft tone after sanctions make me to think Putin is not as powerful as people make it to look like here and he is just ornery, that's all. Leaders of various nations power depends on the people. The last time I check almighty USA is still the most powerful nation on planet earth.
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by UyiIredia(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
all4naija:

That is nonsense indeed.I think Forbes failed to differentiate between the powerful and bully. Putin bullying Ukraine means he is not powerful. When he started resorting to soft tone after sanctions make me to think Putin is not as powerful as people he is just ornery, that's all. Leaders of various nations power depends on the people. The last time I checked almighty USA is still the most powerful nation on planet earth.

@ bold: While this true in many ways like the Roman and British superpowers before you, the country will fall if it continues in its current stupidity. The way they antagonize Israel is even highly shocking to me since Israeli defence companies are part basis for their status as a superpower. In the meantime, economically speaking, China is the superpower and under Obama's watch they've stolen (from the US) tech that can make them a military superpower.
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by UyiIredia(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
all4naija:

That is nonsense indeed.I think Forbes failed to differentiate between the powerful and bully. Putin bullying Ukraine means he is not powerful. When he started resorting to soft tone after sanctions make me to think Putin is not as powerful as people he is just ornery, that's all. Leaders of various nations power depends on the people. The last time I checked almighty USA is still the most powerful nation on planet earth.
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
kenex4ever:
because first ladies love staying close to putin, dey need his protection n care unlike obama dat was shivering/fidgeting while watching ordinary karate
Negro,please...!
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by AbuMikey(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
WombRaiders:
Obama vs Putin : their emotional countenance

Obama Tired

Vs

Putin Tired

Obama angry

Vs

Putin Angry

Obama laughing

Vs

Putin Laughing

ROTFLMAO gringringringrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2014

Saggy chest! Only an old woman would admire that.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Drniyi4u(m): 1:19am On Nov 14, 2014
AbuMikey:

ROTFLMAO gringringringrin
lol
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by OmoUSH(m): 1:32am On Nov 14, 2014
blink182:
Lol, Putin ranks higher than Obama in world's most powerful though.
Only for 2014, since almost all Obama's power had been stripped off!
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Idrhas(m): 5:15am On Nov 14, 2014
Afroconnect:

What do you call dictators who sit on top the wealth of their people,support extremists,and love to blow lil girls-lol most of these Arab sheiks and princes in Arabia are pervets and drug users...the common masses are trapped by the religion.
you talk only bout arab. Wah bout other mofos? U really nat interested speaking the truth. Just need another point to taint ISLAM #thatsuncalledfor
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by abdulwastecx(m): 5:36am On Nov 14, 2014
Idrhas:
you talk only bout arab. Wah bout other mofos? U really nat interested speaking the truth. Just need another point to taint ISLAM #thatsuncalledfor

Why is wrong with you brown asses lover?
I was disappointed the wau Northern people were worshipping Gadafhi the last time he came to Abuja...I was shocked tk see his posters and pictures in all places.

Nigerians have a preconditioned mindset that they are inferior to any light skin race be it arab, Chinese, other Asians, European and Americans. Gadafhi was a criminal, a tyrant, dictators etc. I don't need the west to tell me who Gadafhi was but I know he deserve all what he got.

back to putin vs Obama, only a lunatic will take Putin over Obama. putin is everything a leader should never be. Obama is an example of what a leader should be, calm, intelligent, funny, liberal, calculative, culturally sensitive etc...all these pictures here are from racist website
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2014
1mindchrisr:

leave them it will take them God knws when to realise dt Indlu yegagu iyanetha

And dear the blame everybody but me syndrome, pisses me off seriously. Soze bayendawo ababantu and that is the ugly truth.
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Afroconnect: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Idrhas:
Are you an African or an Arab?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine / US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.