Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog (36320 Views)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate? / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Ferdinandu(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
The way Obama is bowing and lying flat to greet sef. Is he a descendant of Yoruba race? grin

27 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Zuria(f): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
One is intelligent, one is a bully grin grin

I love Bullies who know how to beat up tigers and ain't afraid of guns grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Zuria:

I love Bullies who know how to beat up tigers and ain't afraid of guns grin grin grin
For your mind.lol
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Putin made Russia strong again

[img]http://4.bp..com/-x1mWjDGMsvM/T6P7jqKAk0I/AAAAAAAABz0/l4efF7v8x1A/s1600/russia.jpg[/img]

Obama made America worse off on all indices

11 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by thaoriginator: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Op more update pls.. I'm enjoying it.. Wombraider
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by ArtanK(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Keep it up OP grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2014

Putin dared Obama over Crimea.

American Arrogance was told off for once.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Sparrow13: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
kingingkinging:

Hmm.

But idea rules the world.

Obama is intelligent
and you think Putin is clueless ?

7 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Truth24:

Barcanista watching..... Soon he will open his own between Johnathan and Buhari....
Watch out and see
Are you referring to me?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Truth24(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
Are you referring to me?
As if u knew it

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Zuria(f): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
For your mind.lol

Not only mine o...you should come to Russia and see if you won't crush on The Bear too grin grin grin

@op, more pix of me crush kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Reptyle(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
This is a hilarious thread... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by BTT(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
If pictorial evidence, without a clue to the background info, is all it takes to prove strength, then artists would have ruled us all.

I was also expecting additional pictures of putting in tears, which is also one of his favoured pastimes.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Putin stand his ground no matter what

If Putin had backed down on Syria and his support for Assad, by now ISIS would have been at the gates of Jerusalem.

Even the western media are now admitting that Putins stand on Syria was the right thing to do.
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/putin-may-have-been-right-about-syria-all-along-9688838.html

Meanwhile dickering Obama was the igniting force behind the insurgents in Syria and he made a lot of steam and hot air threats against Assad to the point that Obama's administration sided and funded Al Qaeda and ISIS to destabilize Syria.

Today, the story is so different.

Now Obama wants Assad's permission to help bomb ISIS locations within Syria and Assad doesnt want to hear none of it.

PATHETIC FOOL!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Zuria:

Not only mine o...you should come to Russia and see if you won't crush on The Bear too grin grin grin

@op, more pix of me crush kiss kiss kiss
Why will i crush on Putin? I aint a gay. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Vladmir Putin all the way...

Case Closed

12 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by obailala(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
WombRaiders:
Vladmir Putin all the way...

Case Closed

Op, you failed to include this one... Poodle vs leopard grin cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by blackfase(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Choi! Na my guy "BARACKO BANNER" una level like dis? Op, u be baddo o.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Zuria(f): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
Why will i crush on Putin? I aint a gay. Sorry

grin grin grin C'mon man, this is a happy thread...loosen up and stop being too serious tongue kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Up Putin, I dont wanna be Obama fan today, Pictures Speaks louder.

10 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
op gbado beer there

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Obama demanded from Putin:

"Give us back Edward snowden"

Putin be like...

20 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Arosa(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
@op, Putin or Obama who has a bigger Dicck? Now that is real power. grin grin undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Afroconnect: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Putin is my mentor...Obama acts like a stooge,imagine bowing to the perverted Arab leader,known sponsors of terrorists sects.

I hate suckers.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by ArtanK(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=adavize post=27920629][/quote]

In case you missed the plot here, everyone's having a laugh about these pictures. Take it easy and enjoy the humour.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
oh mannn i love this threaddddddddddddddddd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Obama vs Putin : their emotional countenance

Obama Tired

Vs

Putin Tired

Obama angry

Vs

Putin Angry

Obama laughing

Vs

Putin Laughing

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by 24in7: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Observers are worried

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by chukxie(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
This thread smacks of cynical humour; and definitely hasn't got any relevance to what's going on in Nigeria. It makes for a good laugh though. That's all it is. The average Nigerian doesn't give two phucks about neither of the characters in your comic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by hazyfm: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ferdinandu:
The way Obama is bowing and lying flat to greet sef. Is he a descendant of Yoruba race? grin

PHOTOSHOP
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
chukxie:
This thread smacks of cynical humour; and definitely hasn't got any relevance to what's going on in Nigeria. It makes for a good laugh though. That's all it is. The average Nigerian doesn't give two phucks about neither of the characters in your comic.

They should.

Because if you expect a lame duck assh0le like Obama to assist us against Boko Haram then you are in for a long thing.

There is every evidence that shows that Obama white house is sympathetic to Boko Haram as these guys are their new method of destabilization like what we have seen in Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine and Syria.

Every Nigerian needs to know that Obama for some reason really hates Nigeria and Nigerians.

I dont know if a Nigerian law student did better than him in law school and that is why he hates Nigeria so much

13 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2014

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.