Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog (36322 Views)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate? / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by cirmuell(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2014
soe:

Oh you mean aides

Haha...that was a teaser...

*oh d mail just got in...my phone been acting up lately
smiley *haste*

*Okay.
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Boll2010: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2014
redsun:

But at least the person incharge of the other side at the moment is black and as blacks we should understand the heat he us under and don't get carried away with all these useless propangandas. He has more haters in his own country at the than anywhere else at the moment,even though he hasn't done anything terribly wrong,he hasn't taken them to brutal wars and the economy is relatively doing OK,the best it could in the present circumstances.

What heat if I may ask? Even the president of Nigeria is under heat likewise other presidents! I don't see him as a blackman, cuz dude aint just one to me.don't be sentimental or nepotical in your judgement.he has not benefited the black race,his no different from a white man. Racism is everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by CoCoLav(f): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2014
cirmuell:
lol, actually she removed the coat minutes later and gave it to one of her aides. grin

After she must have noticed her husband's body language

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2014
RColours:

No. I'm just well learned in the politics of the 2014 era, especially between this two nations.
Again, I admit I'm well fed too. grin
Lol, Putin ranks higher than Obama in world's most powerful though.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by larryUG(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2014
Symphony007:
He is the most respected leader in the world, leader of world leaders, the other is a back bench stooge and loathed amongst his peers.
His peers can loathe him all dey want, but when he decides, it stays like dt. Take syria and crimea and eastern ukraine for example.

6 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by chukxie(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2014
kenex4ever:
speak 4 urself

Was I speaking for you?
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Youngsage: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Hilarious thread! Nice one @o.p cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by kenex4ever(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2014
chukxie:

Was I speaking for you?
may be sir, "average nigerians sounds general to me"
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by cirmuell(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2014
CoCoLav:

After she must have noticed her husband's body language
she couldn't reject it instantly, as courtesy demands wink

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by malele(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2014
networkgenuis:

LOL. Bro you don't know the meaning of what that babe wrote on her back.
It literally translates to "go fvck yourself Putin"

She's protesting.

Leave that mumu poster.
Those girls were protesting in germany over ban of gays by putin and that op is writing rubblish

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by chukxie(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2014
kenex4ever:
may be sir, "average nigerians sounds general to me"

It's general if you assume you're one of " the average" Nigerian I was referring to. Why not assume you're not one of them. I'm not cut out for arguments on this forum.
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by yuzedo: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2014
This thread is ALL shades of funny! grin grin grin

By God, I hope this doesn't count against me when I visit 2 Walter Carrington, Victoria Island soon... Biko, GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2014
Wombraider is obviously a teenager released from his anti psychotic meds.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2014
blink182:
Lol, Putin ranks higher than Obama in world's most powerful though.

In your twisted ranking right?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2014
donedy:
Well, you can hate it or love, but any living president will wish to have Putin's popularity rating in their home country. Obama's rating is on a downward spiral, and with that rate, the United States might surpass Saudi as the largest oil exporter. Just imagine the damages he is causing the Democrats in Congress.

As for intelligence, Putin's intelligence eludes today's political strategist; he acts swiftly on his words with action. Not only that, he is a humble man. Obama has no experience in foreign relations, let alone in the intelligence community. All his policies in the middle east is complete failure. If not for Putin, the rest of the region might have turn into Libya.

His popularity is merely on the fact that he is the first black president. He might end up being the worst president behind Jimmy Carter.

Crap.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2014
torkaka:
OBAMA . . . . . . .SITTING LIKE A B**CH

I'm sure you come from a savage land where courtesy doesn't exist.
Please move to Russia you punk.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by kenex4ever(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2014
chukxie:

It's general if you assume you're one of " the average" Nigerian I was referring to. Why not assume you're not one of them. I'm not cut out for arguments on this forum.
sorry 4 intruding. Have a nice day
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2014
ebdib:

I'm sure you come from a savage land where courtesy doesn't exist.
Please move to Russia you punk.

. . . . . . . . .hey my NIZZO; pump your breaks there angry, trying to joust with me? grin . . . . . . . . . .you must be one hell of a simpleton not to know the foundation of this thread lies in "jest" . . . . . . . . . . . .and since you are not so cultivated to see the "amusement" in this thread, I take it that savage land and you are synonymous undecided

5 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2014
ebdib:

In your twisted ranking right?
If that's another name for Forbes then fine.
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by CoCoLav(f): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2014
cirmuell:
she couldn't reject it instantly, as courtesy demands wink

I would sharply have told him I don't feel cold.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2014
blink182:
If that's another name for Forbes then fine.

Nigga please.
Stop quoting stats from your ass
Links pls

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2014
ebdib:

Nigga please.
Stop quoting stats from your ass
Links pls
Please be civil or stop quoting me.

http://www.forbes.com/powerful-people/list/

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2014
Billyonaire:
Almost always in politics of power-play, humility is stupidity.

"Hide your iron hand in a velvet glove." ----- Napoleon

Feigned humility is potent.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by cirmuell(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2014
CoCoLav:

I would sharply have told him I don't feel cold.
according to reports, she actually started the whole ish. grin
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Symphony007: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2014
larryUG:

His peers can loathe him all dey want, but when he decides, it stays like dt. Take syria and crimea and eastern ukraine for example.
very funny, he decided against Iraq and the us took over Iraq under two weeks. He decided against Syria but the u.s is funding the opposition and can invade anytime and he'll do nothing. Crimea is a matter for the Europeans.
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

"Hide your iron hand in a velvet glove." ----- Napoleon

Feigned humility is potent.

Hiding iron hand in a velvet, is the art of deception, not display of humility.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by larryUG(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Symphony007:
very funny, he decided against Iraq and the us took over Iraq under two weeks. He decided against Syria but the u.s is funding the opposition and can invade anytime and he'll do nothing. Crimea is a matter for the Europeans.

Symphony, let the US Invade syria like they did with iraq, then we shall c. i hope u knw dey have russia's permission to enter syria,i just hope u knw dt.
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Billyonaire:
Hiding iron hand in a velvet, is the art of deception, not display of humility.

Feigned...
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
interesting that nigerians are falling over themselves to blow the prick of someone who sees us as black monkeys

i no fit laugh at this mentality that justifies the racist mentality of the average russian.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Horus(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by chukxie(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
kenex4ever:
sorry 4 intruding. Have a nice day

That's maturity you displayed. Respect! Handshakes smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.