Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Picking Up Calls During Love Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picking Up Calls During Love Making (7315 Views)

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? / Why Do You Pick Up Calls on Your Lover's Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picking Up Calls During Love Making by fyneboi(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2008
Is it rude to look who's calling when your mobile phone rings during love making?
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2008
It's perfectly rude if it's your'e having it with your husband or wife but it's perfect if it's a 1 night stand thing .

I won't do that anyway .
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by whatever90(f): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2008
call ko,kpe ni
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by chika98: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2008
It depends
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2008
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by tope2000(f): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

It depends

On wat tongue
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by chika98: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

On what tongue

Could be an emergency. grin
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

On what tongue
On your career.
If you're on call, even when you leave work. If an emergency comes up, they'll call you.
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by tope2000(f): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

Could be an emergency. grin

So say it was, wud tell ur partner to stop the lovemaking grin

Ebony-Silk:

On your career.
If you're on call, even when you leave work. If an emergency comes up, they'll call you.

Im not a doctor. . . . so that doesnt apply to me cheesy
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by whatever90(f): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

On your career.

Devil and his cursed agents punish d idiot that will call me,call ko,mo'n kpe ni  angry
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by DavidDylan(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2008
if she's a medic and is on an emergency call . . . she has to go . . . after we're done.
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by whatever90(f): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2008
DavidDylan:

if she's a medic and is on an emergency call . . . she has to go . . . after we're done.

must u finish?u can stop and save d hard disk til weneva she comes back grin grin
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by tope2000(f): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2008
DavidDylan:

lmao
wat if the condition is critical grin
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by DavidDylan(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

lmao
what if the condition is critical grin

Too bad, our condition at that moment is also critical.

whatever90:

must u finish?u can stop and save d hard disk til weneva she comes back grin grin

its not possible . . . the hard disk will crash.
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

Devil and his cursed agents punish d idiot that will call me,call ko,mo'n kpe ni angry
Lol! I'd rather save my patient's life than worry about sth he can get later
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by whatever90(f): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol! I'd rather save my patient's life than worry about sth he can get later

wat if i die before getting to d patient?who will save my own life? angry

if patient like make d person die wait grin like david said,im in a very critical condition too,so who will save who sad

let other docs and nurses take care abeg angry
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by chika98: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

So say it was, would tell ur partner to stop the lovemaking grin

Hell yes.
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by tope2000(f): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2008
DavidDylan:

Too bad, our condition at that moment is also critical.

Since when is lovemaking critical shocked tongue. . . . . u berra dont marry a doctor grin
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by Jcob(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2008
Because you want to f.uck you wont allow ur wife to save a soul. The toto will always be there for you. Tope bawo ni jor?
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by Deshannel(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2008
*peeping tru d window 2 see wats goin on, ~soliloquisin~, I think i should join dem.*
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

what if i die before getting to d patient?who will save my own life? angry

if patient like make d person die wait grin like david said,I'm in a very critical condition too,so who will save who sad

let other docs and nurses take care abeg angry
lmao!!
My patient is not his patient.
My responsibility does not belong to him.
Best not give the right treatment to the wrong patient.
If my associate ask me to treat his patient, I'd say no. Because the possibility of me getting sued is very high if something goes wrong.

But I know you're joking, so. . . .you berra find a carrot or a cucumber to satisfy yourself tongue
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by MissyB1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2008
Pick up call ke??
Simply switch it off or smash it on the ground.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by tope2000(f): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2008
Missy B:

Pick up call ke??
lipsrsealed

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by Jcob(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2008
Cloud 9
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by whatever90(f): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lmao!!
My patient is not his patient.
My responsibility does not belong to him.
Best not give the right treatment to the wrong patient.
If my associate ask me to treat his patient, I'd say no. Because the possibility of me getting sued is very high if something goes wrong.

But I know you're joking, so. . . .you berra find a carrot or a cucumber to satisfy yourself  tongue

who is joking?my family and myself comes first ooooo,if d patient can't wait for me to finish on earth,then let d person go to God ,I'm sure he has a lot of rooms to accomodate anybody,for real this call of a thing has really broken so many homes,if i loose my marriage will d patients give me a new man?or restore back my lost happiness and joy?

no way

let them wait after action,ehen i will treat them well,because if i stop half way wt my man,i might forget 3 scissors inside d stomach of d patient after surgery,due to lack of concentration grin grin
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by chika98: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2008
Missy B:

Pick up call ke??
lipsrsealed

And in the process of smashing it. . You find out that the person was badly hurt because you didnt go to help them out. . then what?
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by Jcob(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2008
Danke and Missy B are killers. because of sex? Nope, its neva done.
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by MissyB1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

And in the process of smashing it. . You find out that the person was badly hurt because you didnt go to help them out. . then what?
Either ways someone must get hurt!!
If I don't pick::::::the caller gets hurt.
If I do::::::My husband gets hurt and in cases like this . . . .
My husband comes first.
Jcob:

Missy B are killers. because of sex? Nope, its never done.
Who I dey kill??
I'm only refreshing ma body and mind to live longer
and look younger.
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

who is joking?my family and myself comes first ooooo,if d patient can't wait for me to finish on earth,then let d person go to God ,I'm sure he has a lot of rooms to accomodate anybody,for real this call of a thing has really broken so many homes,if i loose my marriage will d patients give me a new man?or restore back my lost happiness and joy?

no way

let them wait after action,ehen i will treat them well,because if i stop half way wt my man,i might forget 3 scissors inside d stomach of d patient after surgery,because of lack of concentration grin grin
If my husband is mature enough, and he understand the criticality of my job and how easily I can lose it if I don't answer a duty-call, then my marriage is safe.
I don't think I'd be able to live with myself AND him, if I lose a patient just because he wants a Bleep. . . .which he could have gotten later. A life or 5mins of hot sex?
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by whatever90(f): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2008
Jcob:

Danke  are killers. because of sex? Nope, its never done.

Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by tope2000(f): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2008
Missy B:

My husband comes first.Who I dey kill??

True talk jare kiss
Re: Picking Up Calls During Love Making by chika98: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2008
Missy B:

My husband comes first.Who I dey kill??

I guess men would say. . more women should be like you then huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What is This World Turning Into / Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them / What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.