Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel when A Guy Texts "Hi Beautiful !!!"" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel when A Guy Texts "Hi Beautiful !!!"" (987 Views)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Feel when A Guy Texts "Hi Beautiful !!!"" by CANTICLES: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
But Ladies, how do u feel when a guy texts " Hi Beautiful !!" ??
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel when A Guy Texts "Hi Beautiful !!!"" by Spicylate(f): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
just there. i simply just reply "hello handsome"
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel when A Guy Texts "Hi Beautiful !!!"" by Baddestguyp(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel when A Guy Texts "Hi Beautiful !!!"" by IamLEGEND1: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
she starts to dance to the tune tune of d'banj's-on top of the world

or olamide's-story for the gods.

depending on her mood
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel when A Guy Texts "Hi Beautiful !!!"" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nthn new,i wl reply him in a normal way.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel when A Guy Texts "Hi Beautiful !!!"" by CANTICLES: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Spicylate:
just there. i simply just reply "hello handsome"

DATS Very NICE Of U

But what do u have to say about what most guys bliv ! I mean guys bliv "hello handsome" is an indication dat a girl wants to beg , what do you have to say about this ??
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel when A Guy Texts "Hi Beautiful !!!"" by Spicylate(f): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
CANTICLES:

DATS Very NICE Of U

But what do u have to say about what most guys bliv ! I mean guys bliv "hello handsome" is an indication dat a girl wants to beg , what do you have to say about this ??
every girl has her own motives...same applies to the guys as well. in the end it will definitely be known and then it will be left for you to either decline or accept.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel when A Guy Texts "Hi Beautiful !!!"" by CANTICLES: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Spicylate:

every girl has her own motives...same applies to the guys as well. in the end it will definitely be known and then it will be left for you to either decline or accept.

Hmm uv said it all ...... It depends on the girl or guy Motives

(1) (Reply)

She Told Me She Loves Me...after 18 Years. / A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" / Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.