Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? (1107 Views)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by emmaxman(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided :
-X embarassed embarassed cool cool sad sad angry embarassed embarassed ??
? cool cool cool sad shocked tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue tongue���������
��������
��������
��️����️
Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by emmaxman(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pls pardon my errors.
Typing on motion.
Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by write2obi(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
emmaxman:
smileyyour opionio is highly solicided.
Its been close to 2yrs now. This girl won't let me go and at the same time, she won't let me get down. She actully let me knw the fact that we can't date and I agreed. But what baffles me the most is that she cares jst like a girlfriend but when try a gf thing she resist me and tell me we are jst frnd and I cant help falling in love with this girl. Most ppl don't knw we are not dating. In the room 2geda, out 2geda, kitchen 2geda almost everywhere 2geda.
She has a boifriend and I don't hav a girlfriend cos I don't hv the time to woo a gal. She is always with me. Her ow boyfrnd is not a student.
Now am feedup of everything but I love her beyond normal.
Am a finalist and she is in her 2nd year..

Pls advise.
What has this got to do with anything undecided

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by banjicom(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Heehehehe cheesy
You have been brotherzoned!!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by Raymysterio(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Invite her over and slot in 2face Acension CD plate in ur Home theatre... Make sure she is listening and Play track 8. Put it on repeat and she will know you are talking to her....lol
Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by sarmiie(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nt only brotherzoned, he has been pvssyzoned...hehehehehe

Dude, use reverse psychology on her. If dt doesn't wrk, dere's only one thing that will work

Fasting and praying at igbo olodumare.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by sarmiie(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nt only brotherzoned, he has been pvssyzoned...hehehehehe

Dude, use reverse psychology on her. If dt doesn't wrk, dere's only one thing that will work

Fasting and praying at igbo olodumare.
Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by Wisegeek01(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2014
A friendzone is like a Quicksand, She's screwing up with ur mind bro, get out off there before u sink in deeper . ..

https://www.nairaland.com/1984164/funny-pictures-phone/1#27936907
Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2014
emmaxman:
smileyyour opionio is highly solicited.
Its been close to 2yrs now. This girl won't let me go and at the same time, she won't let me get down. She actually let me knw the fact that we can't date and I agreed. But what baffles me the most is that she cares jst like a girlfriend but when tried a gf thing, she resist me and tell me we are jst frnd and I cant help falling in love with this girl. Most ppl don't knw we are not dating. In the room 2geda, out 2geda, kitchen 2geda almost everywhere 2geda.
She has a boifriend and I don't hav a girlfriend cos I don't hv the time to woo a gal. She is always on me. Her own boyfrnd is not a student.
Am a finalist and she is in her 2nd year.
Pls advise.
Your game definitely not tight. Dont ask her out,just fucck her.
Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2014
U have been mindfucked
Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by Shaquillle(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2014
emmaxman:
smileyyour opionio is highly solicited.
Its been close to 2yrs now. This girl won't let me go and at the same time, she won't let me get down. She actually let me knw the fact that we can't date and I agreed. But what baffles me the most is that she cares jst like a girlfriend but when tried a gf thing, she resist me and tell me we are jst frnd and I cant help falling in love with this girl. Most ppl don't knw we are not dating. In the room 2geda, out 2geda, kitchen 2geda almost everywhere 2geda.
She has a boifriend and I don't hav a girlfriend cos I don't hv the time to woo a gal. She is always on me. Her own boyfrnd is not a student.
Am a finalist and she is in her 2nd year.
Pls advise.
.I tink ur d ''if it doesn't work out guy'meanin she wants u 2 be dere incase she doesn't get a better option (partner)
Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by emmaxman(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2014
Shaquillle:
.I tink ur d ''if it doesn't work out guy'meanin she wants u 2 be dere incase she doesn't get a better option (partner)
Like a spare part u mean? (an option). Now I knw am fu*ked.

samisparkle24:

Your game definitely not tight. Dont ask her out,just fucck her.
The strategy to deploy is the issue now.

Wisegeek01:
A friendzone is like a Quicksand, She's screwing up with ur mind bro, get out off there before u sink in deeper . ..
https://www.nairaland.com/1984164/funny-pictures-phone/1#27936907
Which way out?
Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by Shaquillle(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2014
emmaxman:

Which way out?
free her,dnt give her ur tym anilonga
Re: Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2014
emmaxman:

Which way out?

Stop being clingy,allow her to miss you.Make friends with other gals and don't hide from her.whenever,you alone with her,make the move to fucck her.while you talking touch her hand,place your hand on her shoulder,tickle the back of her neck,kiss her ......... Be bold,and i bet you, you will fucck her

(1) (Reply)

Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club / Let's See How Sexy And Fresh Is Your Lips As A Lady. Show A Pix Of It. / Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.