Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club (1103 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by tobechi20(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
People go to nightclubs for varous reasons.they include

1) DANCER ;
They never get tired of dancing.they dont stick to one patner while dancing.different step for different track

2)COUPLE ;
they enter together dance together and leave together.you always see them holding hands

3) DRINKER
They convert club to beer parlour .

4)COMPLAINER
thereisone guy who always complains of the track being played. "please play limpopo".....

5) FIGHTER
ready to quarell over little or nothing. Its because of him clubs hire bouncers

6)PHONE
THE moment she enters the club,she logs in to wassap to inform her peeps that she is having fun. Hours later,she takes several pics and uploads them

7)TALKER
a circle of friends who converts a club to a place for discussing arsenal and liverpool or buhar and goodluck

coolALONE
You will find a man who keeps to himselff
he is probably running away from nagging wiffe.

9)RUNS
she is looking for costumers. You better have cash before you walk up to her. She can do anything with you as long as you meet her demand

make out.
A homeless couple enters a club to have sex only.

11) chyker
tries to talk with everylady and possibly exchange number

tobechispeaks./2014/12/16/11-types-of-people-you-meet-at-the-club/
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by justmag(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
I am trying to figure out which one I am.....
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Very funny angry sad sad sad
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2014
ok
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by 2SWT(f): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by Beennkumar(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2014
You said 10 types but I'm seeing 11. undecided
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by tobechi20(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Beennkumar:
You said 10 types but I'm seeing 11. undecided

jara
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 18, 2014
OP, I thought Patience Goodluck promised you a brain . Why 11 ?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by sexylogan(m): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2014
tobechi20:
People go to nightclubs for varous reasons.they include

1) DANCER ;
They never get tired of dancing.they dont stick to one patner while dancing.different step for different track

2)COUPLE ;
they enter together dance together and leave together.you always see them holding hands

3) DRINKER
They convert club to beer parlour .

4)COMPLAINER
thereisone guy who always complains of the track being played. "please play limpopo".....

5) FIGHTER
ready to quarell over little or nothing. Its because of him clubs hire bouncers

6)PHONE
THE moment she enters the club,she logs in to wassap to inform her peeps that she is having fun. Hours later,she takes several pics and uploads them

7)TALKER
a circle of friends who converts a club to a place for discussing arsenal and liverpool or buhar and goodluck

coolALONE
You will find a man who keeps to himselff
he is probably running away from nagging wiffe.

9)RUNS
she is looking for costumers. You better have cash before you walk up to her. She can do anything with you as long as you meet her demand

make out.
A homeless couple enters a club to have sex only.

11) chyker
tries to talk with everylady and possibly exchange number

tobechispeaks./2014/12/16/11-types-of-people-you-meet-at-the-club/

Na numbers 1,3, 6 and 9 plenty pass.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by tosyne2much(m): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2014
OP, welcome to the league of TOP 10 Types Of'

More IQ to ya brain grin

Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by menesheh(m): 1:10am On Dec 18, 2014
As a Christian, I do enter club to preach against nasty things obtainable in the club.

Shaa I do dance sometime if the club hits up like crazy
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club by kcid(m): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2014
undecidedl have never been to a club l have never been to a club l have never been to a club

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Have You Ever Kissed Any Guy For No Reason / 9 Ways To Know You're In The Right Relationship / Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.