Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? (2716 Views)

Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
I'm currently 5'4, and i can't count on my face because even though it's unique,(people sometimes mistake me for a girl.) i'm not sure of it's handsomeness. one thing i can count on though, is my intelligence. my IQ is 140+ and i get the answers to who wants to be a millionaire about 99% of the time. not to mention i'm a renaissance order polymath.
i'd figure this out with thought experiments, but i thought, WTH? ladies, help me out here. my goal is to be a ladies man.
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lol yes they are.

Ehh ladies man?
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by destante(f): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
use your 140+ IQ to decipher this too nau. tongue

15 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by guente02(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
The poster above me dont like figures.
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Tallesty1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Fat pockets bro, fat pockets!

4 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yes
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
They are. Intelligence + smiley
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
destante:
I said i could, didn't i? but why simulate a female mindset when there are tons of natural ones?
*laughs mischeiviously.*
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
Fat pockets bro, fat pockets!
I figured out that was a big lie since forever. besides, i said ladies man. not boyfriend. ladies only look for money when they want to offer someting in return. sorry, business is business, nothing personal.
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by ugotex85: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ladies are attracted to either of these two things:
1. Money
2. Fame
or both...

No be fine face dey won chop, na money. I guess you should invest your high I.Q in something meaningful, when the money starts rolling in, they will be throwing themselves at you.

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by tobillionaire(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bros, use yo IQ to invent something now nd b remembered forever don't die with yur intelligence

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Is your guy intelligent? Rate his level of intelligence
MrsBreezy:
Lol yes they are.

Ehh ladies man?
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
permanent solution to being a ladies' man. get a wooden board with the inscription, 'i am a ladies' man', then nail it to your empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 12, 2014
Hell yeah they are attracted to higher IQ but if you failed to build romance around your IQ then you will turn girls off as being too bookish and serious ..... Higher IQ win you admirers adding 'romantic' to it gives you girls' souls !!

Where a Higher IQ speaks, you will win atleast a girl , an admirer and she may/will possibly consult you for further discussion,elucidation, debate or disguise(relationship) ...... If you want her, add romantic spices to your points , if you don't want her just stay bookish/naive/professional no matter her advances ..... You will bore her in no time and she will leave you alone !!

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 12, 2014
yes
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 12, 2014
5'4 is actually too short for a guy but being intelligent is n attribute most ladies won't ignore.

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 12, 2014
Ace2013:
Is your guy intelligent? Rate his level of intelligence

Sigh. I do not have a guy.
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by destante(f): 5:12am On Nov 12, 2014
Teempakguy:

I said i could, didn't i? but why simulate a female mindset when there are tons of natural ones?
*laughs mischeiviously.*
Lol you try
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sigh. I do have a guy and he's really smart
ya,that guy's me,smiley i like your new pic too wink
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Elcemento(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Assignment material. grin grin grin

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2014
Yes.....am attracted to intelligence and the rest.
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by adepiero: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by tobillionaire(m): 6:36am On Nov 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sigh. I do not have a guy.
this absolutely unbelievable
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2014
ugotex85:
Ladies are attracted to either of these two things:
1. Money
2. Fame
or both...

No be fine face dey won chop, na money. I guess you should invest your high I.Q in something meaningful, when the money starts rolling in, they will be throwing themselves at you.
Hmmn. maybe i should consider patenting my water-solar powered generator design. but don't bother to encourage me. i did a thought experiment and found out that doing that would only bring me a rather shortlived fame. i would end up being just another "worthy example" for fellow nigerian youths. so, no thanks.
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by englishmart(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2014
intelligence without money is intellishit
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by BreezyRita(f): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2014
Yes........ Some are.
Add money to that and almost all are grin
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2014
tobillionaire:
this absolutely unbelievable

Lol why?
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2014
eminentme:
permanent solution to being a ladies' man. get a wooden board with the inscription, 'i am a ladies' man', then nail it to your empty skull.
Did you even bother to ask why i want to be a ladies man? no you didn't. instead you went on an insult rage. FYI my skull is 3 times useful than yours. i normally don't like insulting people. but i had to point that out.
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2014
You guys are missing the point here. i never said i wanted to get a girlfriend or get into a romantic relationship. i specifically stated "ladies man" as in a guy who gets along with loads of ladies. (while some of them are crushing on him.) it's all part of my secret master plan. so, anyone want to help or what?
PS: i've sworn myself off sex for the next decade anyway
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by harffie(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2014
destante:
That's mean..
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by stalicia(f): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2014
yes Nd Wot ladies really get attracted to is money, so try make money Nd u'll become a ladies man even if ua short
Re: Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2014
High IQ + empty wallet → may attract a secondary school girl

High IQ + money in d bank → u'r there

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. / Wife Material For Vision 2020? (Photo) / Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.