Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? (1254 Views)

Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? by Lovethlovesmike(f): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2014
Is this a trend because all the weddings ive been hearing about recently, its either they're so close in age or even age-mates. The one i attended this past saturday, the guy is 35 and the woman 34. shocked I'm suprised because i expected him to choose maybe those of us in our early 20s. grin grin grin grin Im not jealous oo but just curious if its a trend now. What happened to marrying a young woman you can pamper and baby us real good. The other one, the woman is 32 and the man 29. Is it that men are not worried about respect and submissiveness like our fathers, forefathers, etc.
Re: Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? by lomaxx: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Lovethlovesmike:

I'm suprised because i expected him to choose maybe those of us in our early 20s.

Is it that men are not worried about respect and submissiveness like our fathers, forefathers, etc.

The two sentences I quoted are contradicting themselves.

It is those of you in your early 20s that should be more worried about respect and submissiveness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2014
Some younger ladies tend to be rude and saucy, may be becos they av age on dia side or they seem to be self will becos they enjoy the attention of most men 4geting time waits 4 no one. Older ladies tend to be careful and respectful becos age, time are not with them and life experiences may av tot dem dat a bird in hand is worth six in d bush.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2014
You're jealous grin

1 Like

Re: Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? by Missmossy(f): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmm i guess its because those in their 20's aint matured enough and still wanna rock the sweet side of life before settling down.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? by gsalvatore: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2014
Younger ladies are inexperienced and fool of childish behavior...Trust me if you want to settle down that's the last thing you need.

Matured ladies are way better.

Better to settle with a 30yrs and above that is reasonable and understanding than 18-25yrs that is sloppy and childish.

My opinion tho.

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? by idu1(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2014
Op i suggest u should try to hookup nd stop attending wedding ceremonies evry saturday.......

1 Like

Re: Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? by SegunFlames(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2014
idu1:
Op i suggest u should try to hookup nd stop attending wedding ceremonies evry saturday.......

Hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? by mikolo80: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lovethlovesmike:
Is this a trend because all the weddings ive been hearing about recently, its either they're so close in age or even age-mates. The one i attended this past saturday, the guy is 35 and the woman 34. shocked I'm suprised because i expected him to choose maybe those of us in our early 20s. grin grin grin grin Im not jealous oo but just curious if its a trend now. What happened to marrying a young woman you can pamper and baby us real good. The other one, the woman is 32 and the man 29. Is it that men are not worried about respect and submissiveness like our fathers, forefathers, etc.
its because you are liabilities(learners). no time to teach you whats up
Re: Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? by mikolo80: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
also it looks like child abuse
Re: Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? by passionate88: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Lovethlovesmike:
Why do women feel that once they are older than a man, they wouldn't/couldn't respect him and/or be submissive to him?. Most modern days marriages is just rubbish... Big fat rubbish
Re: Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? by Youngpo413: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
abelbriggs:
Some younger ladies tend to be rude and saucy, may be becos they av age on dia side or they seem to be self will becos they enjoy the attention of most men 4geting time waits 4 no one. Older ladies tend to be careful and respectful becos age, time are not with them and life experiences may av tot dem dat a bird in hand is worth six in d bush.

GBAM

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Gift A Man Can Receive From A Woman / She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit / 8 Powerful Ways To Make Your Relationship A Wonderful One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.