Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? (3008 Views)

Which of these is the best option for a guy.?? / See What Happened To A Lady After She Visited An Internet Luv In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Guys, Is It Right To Thank A Lady After Love Making? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by eghos12(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
nice thread @ op.
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by jmoore(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
BreezyRita:
At last.! A meaningful thread.
Getting a lady "before" is way better........
"After" can be dangerous. The wrong ones are attracted.
You know what they say; " A woman's loyalty is seen when her man has nothing, but a man's loyalty is seen when he has everything".
I'm not saying you can't get a good woman after making it, but the chances are quite slim.

I will take my chances. Undercover might be a great idea.
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
space booked
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Well, finding a desirable woman who really loves you when you're struggling isn't quite the hardest part. Maintaining the relationship for as long as it takes you to achieve financial stability is the hardest part. You might get her to love you for some time, but your charms quickly wear out and her patience soon runs out... Next thing you'd find yourself under undue pressure. Maintaining a serious relationship during prolonged periods of financial hardship is always psychologically tortuous. Insecurities and feelings of inadequacy may linger and you'd face the ever-present danger of heartbreak when the girl decides that enough is enough and dumps (or cheats on) your broke azz for a more financially stable guy.

Personally, I'd say it's better to focus on achieving decent financial standing at least, before taking a plunge into the emotionally and psychologically draining adventure of relationships. After you 'arrive', if you keep your eyes open and think with your head - not your heart or your loins - you would be able to distinguish between the shamelessly gold-digging, fair-weather girls and the average 'marriageable' girls... Even though both categories are naturally drawn to financial success like flies to hot poo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by jmoore(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
^^^
Quite insightful @pro01
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2014
smiley
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by zibi2(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Mod Front page material
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by jmoore(m): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
zibi2:
Mod Front page material
There is no Tonto Dike here. Na wetin mods dey like.
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
lol htis thread paints Nigerian girls are those not willing to stick with a bro. well there are some decent ones but i prefer not to date without financial capability
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2015
Anyone wey you like.
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Well, finding a desirable woman who really loves you when you're struggling isn't quite the hardest part. Maintaining the relationship for as long as it takes you to achieve financial stability is the hardest part. You might get her to love you for some time, but your charms quickly wear out and her patience soon runs out... Next thing you'd find yourself under undue pressure. Maintaining a serious relationship during prolonged periods of financial hardship is always psychologically tortuous. Insecurities and feelings of inadequacy may linger and you'd face the ever-present danger of heartbreak when the girl decides that enough is enough and dumps (or cheats on) your broke azz for a more financially stable guy.

Personally, I'd say it's better to focus on achieving decent financial standing at least, before taking a plunge into the emotionally and psychologically draining adventure of relationships. After you 'arrive', if you keep your eyes open and think with your head - not your heart or your loins - you would be able to distinguish between the shamelessly gold-digging, fair-weather girls and the average 'marriageable' girls... Even though both categories are naturally drawn to financial success like flies to hot poo.

I agree with this. It is actually better to be stable before getting yourself involved with all that psychological torture. Regardless of where your financial standing lies, as a man you have to always "love" with your head.
This will make you pic out the genuine from the nonsense.

There is a lot of information you can detect about a woman if you are focused on the right things.
If you allow yourself to be too carried away by the other superficials, you fit dey create threads like this shortly after marriage:

https://www.nairaland.com/2075927/separation-imminent-marriage

That guy knew exactly who he was dealing with before the marriage, but he was blinded by her beauty and butt-pads grin and went ahead anyway and now he's paying the price.
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by IamChiboi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
A Lotta guys face this dilenma, we do not know if it's us or the money they love God will help us
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2015
jmoore:

I understand the views shared by those I quoted above. But I don't really need a girlfriend in the days of my small beginnings. I will get serious to start a relationship after I have made enough cash to build my own house. I don't need a gf to struggle with me.

Will I be confused after I have made it? Nope, I don't think so. I can read minds, so I can separate the "hungry-devouring" ladies from the virtuous ones. smiley

keep telling yourself that till you get to the stage where you are making crazy chedders and these parasite, gold diggers, runs girls, neighbors, girls living in the street with you, girls at the supermarkets bumping into u just to start a conversation and all sorts of ways with the most loving characters under great Grammy Award deserving acting/pretense then you will regret it, better find a girl to be in a relationship not that that you ain't got much rolling or else mark my words you will sorely regret you didn't. Here's your chance to find her now.
you think you can read human mind right?! you're very funny, there are babes that can make you read what they want you to read. You are still inexperienced that's why you are thinking like this now. only time will teach you if you refuse to make hare while sun shines.
Re: Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? by sinizia: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2015
For me, you can get a girl while you are struggling and still get girls after you made money. A lady can love you while you are still an underachiever, but the best is to stay focused and make money first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) / Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr / Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.