Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? (18692 Views)

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2014
samflexxy:
iya gud morning
baba goodmorning
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by KingTom(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
na mistake....won't let her come close to me after this deliverancegrin
Hahahaha grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2014
prettythicksme:
no pick any lady from the thread and start the real tinz like nickz and samflexxy
grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
wetin do strip club or mall
i br pastor ni??
bby nickz,striippers club is not good for you,na eye sore
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2014
badoolee:
bby nickz,striippers club is not good for you,na eye sore

you're just like every other girlgringrin
they just hate strip clubs

maybe cause you know when a guy goes there he gets to see all the moves he has been missing(in the dance moves tho)shockedcheesycheesy....his expectation goes high

when you can't get up to that freaky levelgringrin
he drops the bomb on y'all

women sha........feel free to tell me i'm lyinggrin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
you're just like every other girlgringrin
they just hate strip clubs

maybe cause you know when a guy goes there he gets to see all the moves he has been missing(in the dance moves tho)shockedcheesycheesy....his expectation goes high

when you can't get up to that freaky levelgringrin
he drops the bomb on y'all

women sha........feel free to tell me i'm lyinggrin
lolzz,no be our fault
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2014
badoolee:
lolzz,no be our fault
grin;Dcome on cheer up chubs

no come pick offense cause of this little revelationtongue

who's fault is it if i may ask??
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
grin;Dcome on cheer up chubs

no come pick offense cause of this little revelationtongue

who's fault is it if i may ask??
those ladies disgracing womanhood
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2014
badoolee:
those ladies disgracing womanhood
don't judge them

your life is easy that's whysad
i used to say things about them,not until i got close-up with one of them and she told me her life story while shedding very heaavy tears...i almost joined her
her brother died cause of #100 naira plus difficult conditions

since then i just know they are not disgracing any womanhood
they're are doing what they do to survivesad
or most of them would die

life is fuc ked..so they use their talentsgringrin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by mirexxx(f): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2014
samflexxy:
it was fine but I think am sick I feel feverish
sowi dear take medication pls
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by ggrin(f): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
na mistake....won't let her come close to me after this deliverancegrin
undecided
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by ggrin(f): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

God Forbidt! So you allow that Ereku Ggrin possess you? Hmmmmmm Nickz which kin contact una establish for the demon to pass through shocked shocked
angry
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by ggrin(f): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
yessadsadsad

sometimes i dey manifest,dey turn into snakegringrin
na your madam ggrin posess me with the demonangryangry
don't mention ma name againangry
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by KingTom(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2014
ggrin:
angry
Arindin mi Bawo ni? grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by ggrin(f): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

Arindin ni mi
Bawo ni? grin
mowapatongue
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by ggrin(f): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
don't judge them

i used to say things about them,not until i got close-up with one of them and she told me her life story while shedding very heaavy tears...i almost joined her

life fu.cked us all grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by KingTom(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2014
ggrin:
mowapatongue
Idiotic idiott! grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
don't judge them

yes dear,u av a point,buh dr are oda stuffs they kan do rada dan strippin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2014
mirexxx:
sowi dear take medication pls
I have dear my roomate bought me ibex and panadol extra

Thanks for the care

I guess its exam stress
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2014
badoolee:
yes dear,u av a point,buh dr are oda stuffs they kan do rada dan strippin
lol...only those that wear the shoe knows how /where it aches
none of them would want their children doing the same thing,that's enough justification for me??

thats the quickest job with the highest source of income they needgrin

what other job??
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2014
ggrin:
life fu.cked us all grin
speak for yourself mategringrin

no be me and you e fu ckgringrin
i'm not gay
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2014
ggrin:
don't mention ma name againangry
ggrin!!

there it is^^ hang yaselfangry
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
lol...only those that wear the shoe knows how /where it aches
none of them would want their children doing the same thing,that's enough justification for me??

thats the quickest job with the highest source of income they needgrin

what other job??
ok,I give up
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2014
badoolee:
ok,I give up
so,are we still going there??cheesy
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
please:-]
Forget oh cheesy
Just that i hate blowing my trumpetsmiley

i do things that would put the son of zeus to shamesmiley
yesterday i killed 2 chickensby myself
sent the morrasuckas to hellsad
thug styleangry
i just did 5 push-ups this morningshocked
who does thattongue
you're right....NOBODY!!
ONLY ME

i don't blame anyone that loves the boysmiley
i put S in STRONGtongue
Congrats...av u voted?
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
mirexxx:
mind ur biz#maggot sense.
.. I got my freedom.. of speech.. #tortoisesense
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by ggrin(f): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
ggrin!!

there it is^^ hang yaselfangry
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by ggrin(f): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
nickz:
speak for yourself mategringrin

no be me and you e fu ckgringrin
i'm not gay
undecided
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by ggrin(f): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

Idiotic idiott! grin
mumuic mumugringrin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by KingTom(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
ggrin:
mumuic mumugringrin
Muguish Mugu grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by ggrin(f): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

Muguish Mugu grin
sule ebira gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You / Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.