Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? (18750 Views)

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 14, 2014
If na ur fellow man nko ? grin
karmaleon:

Yes we do!
But the one and only Nairalander I'm prepared to buy an island for, pause the earth, illuminate the midnight skies has been playing solitaire hard to get. After driving cupid's love arrow strait tru my heart...
I have sang praises of her delightful beautiful to the skies... Sote its scattered across d galaxy... D nairalander no shake body... Make e no b say na my fellow man dey dreadlock my head...
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Beennkumar(m): 2:36am On Nov 14, 2014
I'm married to a Nairalander. cool
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 14, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Beennkumar:
I'm married to a Nairalander. cool

you re gay
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by FLAWLES(f): 4:15am On Nov 14, 2014
8-)
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Awho(m): 5:24am On Nov 14, 2014
Meah dating all dis gels with fake ID nah mi no fink so, buh truth be told if i get a chance to wink @ a nairalander, i'll proudly wink @ MEDUNA. Cos she's just too ehm ehm................. Wait Ayam coming leh me ask Agba
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by karmaleon: 6:37am On Nov 14, 2014
PinkObsession:
If na ur fellow man nko ? grin

I go shift obsession to pink grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2014
NO.
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by mirexxx(f): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2014
samflexxy:
kinda i met a girl on nland who's in the same campus so we met up a couple of times and you know the rest Nah
na lie jor! ntin happened.
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2014
Awho:
Meah dating all dis gels with fake ID nah mi no fink so, buh truth be told if i get a chance to wink @ a nairalander, i'll proudly wink @ MEDUNA. Cos she's just too ehm ehm................. Wait Ayam coming leh me ask Agba
too ehm ehm wat?
Voting starts today oo, dnt 4get to vote
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
no he helped her cook food,pound yam and wash clothesgringrin
Lolz, very very gud answer
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Awho(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Medunah:

too ehm ehm wat?
Voting starts today oo, dnt 4get to vote

lol Agba refused giving me d answer. sure i won't. Time again puliz
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2014
Awho:

lol Agba refused giving me d answer. sure i won't. Time again puliz
10am - 6pm, i wiill let u know if deres any changes......Ur agba no dey work be that.
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2014
Medunah:

Lolz, very very gud answer
wtf!

thank god you don't have a d11cksadsadsad

don't mind that chickcheesygrin
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
wtf!

thank god you don't have a d11cksadsadsad

don't mind that chickcheesygrin
Lol, surgery is always an option nah, i already av someone who will volunteer his d11ck sef
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2014
mirexxx:
na lie jor! ntin happened.
of course nothing happened even doe am sure she wanted something to happen now she be my close padi like you
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Beennkumar(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2014
OkeEsibe:
shocked shocked shocked

you re gay
Getting married to a lady is now termed gay? lipsrsealed

Oh boy! embarassed
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Awho(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2014
Medunah:

10am - 6pm, i wiill let u know if deres any changes......Ur agba no dey work be that.

lol Agba said meduna is...*wispers* hope you heard that?
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2014
Medunah:

Lol, surgery is always an option nah, i already av someone who will volunteer his d11ck sef
angry...this girl is evilsadsad

bia what do you wanna use the diick for mbok
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
yes ........ggrin is my side chick

that one count abi??
nickz
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2014
Some nira land niggas ar fuckkkin cutee,assin they posses any fuckin tin u want in a guy,neva dated any of them tho
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
angry...this girl is evilsadsad

bia what do you wanna use the diick for mbok
to pee on you nah cheesy
ehen, do u av anyone ur rooting for in d ongoin mr NL contest?
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2014
badoolee:
nickz
watsup chubbycake cry cry
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2014
Medunah:

to pee on you nah cheesy
ehen, do u av anyone ur rooting for in d ongoin mr NL contest?
na break i go just break am angry angry

behind tosyne smiley
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by mirexxx(f): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2014
samflexxy:
of course nothing happened even doe am sure she wanted something to happen now she be my close padi like you
lol I was kidding tho hw u?
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
sincerely speaking Nairaland guys are good looking,intelligent,fresh,mature even though some of them are bashers and also we have lots of beautiful ladies as wel,but i wonder if they do date.I want to know guys and ladies have you ever dated a nlander before or are you dating one right now?#am taken don't think dirty!!!

yeah dey do
good morning my fellow readers please the elimination round for mr nairaland have started just click the link below to vote for (i know an not popular but i believe i can win , zubby77, drock 555, repogirl, kayemjay, kingphilip, lekinz, dellaluv. abeg una fellow reader dey beg make una help me)t hanks and GOD BLESS.

https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
na break i go just break am angry angry

behind tosyne smiley
if i hear
ok, also vote for kulboy and kwonder, plsssss embarassed
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by dmcdad: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
no he helped her cook food,pound yam and wash clothesgringrin
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by nickz(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2014
Medunah:

if i hear
ok, also vote for kulboy and kwonder, plsssss embarassed
do they allow voting for more than one contestant

what sh11t are they smoking in that thread angry angry

2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by eempire: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2014
badoolee:
Some nira land niggas ar fuckkkin cutee,assin they posses any fuckin tin u want in a guy,neva dated any of them tho

Hmmmmmm
How sure are yo, and what if yo get the chance to, will u take it??... cool
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2014
Awho:

lol Agba said meduna is...*wispers* hope you heard that?
I didn't hear anything....voting has started oo
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Medunah: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2014
nickz:
do they allow voting for more than one contestant

what sh11t are they smoking in that thread angry angry
Yes, you can....the voting thread?? I avnt bin there oo, network s fuck1ng me up here
Re: Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2014
mirexxx:
lol I was kidding tho hw u?
em kul kul dearie how was ya night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / Meet The Guy With The Biggest Butts And Curves / Have You Ever Busted Lesbians Having Sex? My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.