Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car (8179 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush / Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by gdc4bb(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]even as a man you should have known that the place was exposed. Whatever happens, accept your fate with dignity and grace!
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by oligo2011: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
the best love making is whan somebody luking at u making lov or whan u luking at some one ,try it nd see , ur diiiiiick will never point to the floor or bth day gift for ur girlfr.WOW.
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by karmaleon: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Guys allow this thread of 2008 die a natural death. The people involved have even forgotten about the incident.
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Cathaliya: 2:59am On Sep 21, 2013
Making love in the car?

I wonder how comfortable you guys were...you get car, you no come get 3k for motel room. Abi you be taxi driver?

Disgusting...eeww

grin
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2013
How can u sleep wit a girl in secondary sch? Are u maddddddd?
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by supereasy(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2013
tangent:

tell her to deny the event. is there any photographic evidence?
Abegi u did nothing Wrong my guy so Fear Not but Pray her Principal sees the funny side of the story if she hears, But u Mumu small, wetin u dey look wey they take collect her name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aunty Tope / Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival / Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.