Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car (8168 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush / Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by djay4: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2008
I was in my Car with my Girl making Love when some people caught us in the process.

My problem now is that my Girl is in still in secondary school and she was wearing her uniform at that time we were caught.

These men that caught us in the process ask for her name, so because of fear she gave her real name and surname. But they didn't get her class.

I tell u guys, we really ove each other too much that we went extra mile making love in the car, we couldn't control ourslves. it had been 2 weeks we didn't meet and that was the first time we made love in the car.
We love each other and we hope and pray to marry very soon.

My problem now is Her Principal knows her too much and She treats her (My-Girl) like her own Child so I don't want her get into serious problems. I am afraid that the principal will get to know about what happened.

Please my Guys, what do u think We should do to pass through unforseen circumstances.

Thanks.
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Nautillus(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
See big fool . . .you think we do not have anything better to do here than to attend to your made up stories?

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by sistajay(f): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2008
Now you know just how it feels to be caught with your pants down! Just pray and hope the school head teacher sees the funny side of your action, you naughty boy!  cheesy
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by tumfulu1: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2008
Nautillus:

See big fool . . .you think we do not have anything better to do here than to attend to your made up stories?

mumu
did u nt jst reply to the topic?

poster
fuk the principal as well.but this time in her car.

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by djay4: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2008
Yes, I agree I did something Bad and you can say whatever you like.

But all I need from you guys is your advice. We all make mistakes, I admit it.

I just ask for Your help cos I believe that nairaland has some wonderful people who are ready to help. Even you too that say things I deserve I still believe You are good.

Thanks
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by frijos(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2008
My best advise for u is to pray hard
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by MissyB1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
Eeyah!!this got me smiling for no reason. smiley
Well::::let's hope nufffin serious happens for ur sake and if it does,
it wouldn't be more than taking some strokes of cane on the assembling ground.
So fear not!! tongue
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Easybaby(f): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2008
Change school for her tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by roots: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2008
oooooopppps Bro. hw u go do such a thing

I no get anything to say on this ur Problem.

But make u just believe in God and kneel down and pray so that God will direct ur path. smiley
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by tangent(f): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2008
d-jay:

I was in my Car with my Girl making Love when some people caught us in the process.

My problem now is that my Girl is in still in secondary school and she was wearing her uniform at that time we were caught.

These men that caught us in the process ask for her name, so because of fear she gave her real name and surname. But they didn't get her class.

I tell u guys, we really ove each other too much that we went extra mile making love in the car, we couldn't control ourslves. it had been 2 weeks we didn't meet and that was the first time we made love in the car.
We love each other and we hope and pray to marry very soon.

My problem now is Her Principal knows her too much and She treats her (My-Girl) like her own Child so I don't want her get into serious problems. I am afraid that the principal will get to know about what happened.

Please my Guys, what do u think We should do to pass through unforseen circumstances.

Thanks.

tell her to deny the event. is there any photographic evidence?

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Moyola(f): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2008
i  know da feelin bruv, btdt!!  lipsrsealed

buh kuldnt yu hv arranged tu meet sumwhr else?!

juz hpe she doznt get xpelled. . . . . .  undecided
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Moyola(f): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2008
tangent:

tell her to deny the event. is there any photographic evidence?

After giving her real name? undecided

d-jay:

Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by smooooooth: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2008
sharrrrap rapist. you sure say na your car, cos why will anyone catch u in the first place.

and i am sure u were wearing your school uniform too. idiot.
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by tangent(f): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2008
Moyola:

After giving her real name? undecided

she can still deny it. what is in a name? anyone can get hold of anyone's name.

they are prolly kids. guy is too young to take her home. girl is too young to take him home. cheesy
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Moyola(f): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2008
smooooooth:

sharrrrap rapist. you sure say na your car, because why will anyone catch u in the first place.

and i am sure u were wearing your school uniform too. idiot.

how sure are you?!! cheesy
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Moyola(f): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2008
tangent:

she can still deny it. what is in a name? anyone can get hold of anyone's name.

they are prolly kids. guy is too young to take her home. girl is too young to take him home. cheesy

still. . . . there's a way to it naa. . . . as omo skoool, abi?

n whuz car waz it anyway? undecided
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by MrCrackles(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2008
POSTER

Fucking Nollywood!

U wish, u obsolete muppet!!

Bloody liar
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by tangent(f): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
Moyola:

still. . . . there's a way to it naa. . . . as omo skoool, abi?

n whuz car waz it anyway? undecided

what other way? they won't be allowed in a hotel and they are prolly too shy to do it in their friends place.
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by djay4: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2008
thanks Guys for being good to me, I am greatfull to those who give positive response.
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Nautillus(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2008
MrCrackles:

POSTER
Fucking Nollywood!
U wish, u obsolete muppet!!
Bloody liar

Thank you . . .thought i was the only one that saw thru the smoke
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by smooooooth: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2008
d-jay:

thanks Guys for being good to me, I am greatfull to those who give positive response.

you still dey here, will u go and pull your uniform

and do your home work

and make sure u stay away from baba rekiya's beat down volvo

next time. olodo
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by bettes(f): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2008
@poster:These men that caught shagging in the car are they policemen,Efcc or Opc?why did you feel obligated to answer them?Me i dont believe this story.
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by tangent(f): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2008
smooooooth:

you still dey here, will u go and pull your uniform

and do your home work

and make sure u stay away from baba rekiya's beat down volvo

next time. olodo

why the aggression?  angry
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Dbaby4: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ poster,
If u truely love dat girl i dont think you will eveen think of banging her!!!!!  angry come she is still in secondary school. You should be charged to court for child molestation  angry
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by tangent(f): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2008
D.baby:

@ poster,
If u truely love that girl i don't think you will eveen think of banging her!!!!!  angry come she is still in secondary school. You should be charged to court for child molestation  angry

he is sixteen.
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Dbaby4: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2008
tangent:

he is sixteen.

how come sixteen years old get car? shocked shocked I think we have to call the FRSC
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by tangent(f): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2008
D.baby:

how come sixteen years old get car? shocked shocked I think we have to call the FRSC

it was a neighbour's car. grin
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Dbaby4: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2008
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Chick u harsh oh!!!
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Emperoh(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2008
Crackles et Nautillus
Don't be surprised this is not Nollywood
You know, we have a lot of psycho kids parading as adults
Somehow, they lay their hands on adult materials and learn what is meant for grown ups

@Poster
You should be arrested for child abuse. . . .
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by tangent(f): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2008
D.baby:

lol  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Chick u harsh oh!!!  

not harsh. it is obvious both of them are kids. they gave their real names when they got accosted. adults don't do that, i guess.
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2008
This poster is just an idiot, you are the most shameless dude on nairaland.

If it was ur sister or daughter that was in secondary school and was caught with an "idiot" making love WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Re: I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car by tangent(f): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2008
fizofly:

This poster is just an idiot, you are the most shameless dude on nairaland.

If it was ur sister or daughter that was in secondary school and was caught with an "idiot" making love WHAT WILL YOU DO?

the poster is still in secondary school as well. it is a case of kids having fun in a neighbour's car.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Can A Lady Stay Without Sex / If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.