Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked (51896 Views)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Joagbaje:
Hmmm, this thread again.....? Seem naira land is boring so some joagbaje issue is needed around. grin

@ Gombs Sirjohn is john is just one dishonest guy who love praise of men. My response to this thread explains my true position.

If Jeff claimed he was healed why not let him prove it . Rather john was going behind to polute jeff mind against cooperating with me in the investigation. What's john afraid of.
I will mail my conversation with him to you.

Ok....use my email on my signature below. Thanks
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 6:50am On Mar 17, 2015
WinsomeX:

We will wait another year, and you guys will do nothing.

Still waiting though... while at it I must establish the cultic connections in your church ; in due time.

grin grin

I will wait....hope I won't wait for long as I waited and still waiting for the anti-tithe tract. 10 months don't waka... No action, all noise.

Shey you still blogging? Or you retired? If it's the former, don't forget to take your findings there.

Cc;
Pastorkun grin
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 7:06am On Mar 17, 2015
SalC:
Gombs sometimes you make me feel like flogging you grin

The issue here isn't about whether Jo is upright, humble, or truthful. The challenge was for Sirjohn to prove Jeff was not healed of HIV which he has. However he went about it is his choice as an investigator as far as he didn't torture the guy into telling lies.

So if whatever you are going to post won't prove Sirjohn lied, while Jeff was truly healed please save us that and channel that energy towards posting on the rhapsody thread.

I was about typing a concise reply, but common sense prevailed. I'd let you bask in your 'glory'.

Abeg na, no flog me. grin

Being a while too, I trust you're good ma'am! wink

christemmbassey:
I never imagine dat ppl like gombs existed in dis world talkless of such claiming to b christians.

Oga gombs, ur god, joagbaje accepted that he delibrately lied, and he apologised dat he actually did not heal anybody, he sat down, scripted, recruited actors and directed those movies and claimed, he did dat for God's glory.

What type of handicap do u suffer dat turns you to dis sorry condition? Jo accepted his lies and u are here making a big fool of urself! I pray the Lord have mercy on you.

Ppl like you make d preaching of d gospel more dificult by d day. Imagine a sensible unbeliever following dis thread. Pls repent.

I expect u to insult me, go on, it will not change ur condition, unless u repent.

Hello Buddy, being a while. Hope your little girls are even lovier?

Your above writ reeks of well concocted lies. For example, can you show me where Jo either directly or indirectly "accepted that he delibrately lied, and he apologised dat he actually did not heal anybody, he sat down, scripted, recruited actors and directed those movies"?

Are you now the accuser of the brethren? undecided

As for the above bold, can you face God and tell him that this year alone, so far, you've won just 3 persons to Christ? Which one come be sensible unbeliever? You know nothing about soul winning nor gospel preaching. Its not by senses or NL jabs

Emmm..please, next time, Use paragraphs when writing, please.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SalC: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2015
Gombs:

I was about typing a concise reply, but common sense prevailed. I'd let you bask in your 'glory'.

Abeg na, no flog me. grin

Being a while too, I trust you're good ma'am! wink
Lol Gombs good morning

There is really no concise reply for you to type.....Joagbaje is a victim of faith, fate, and too easy a trust without verification.

I am not one to believe Joagbaje deliberately lied or recruited anyone to act anything. At least I saw no pointer to that as yet.

My ish with him is "He came to such a public forum, challenged and staked his money for SirJohn to investigate a healing he himself did not verify"

According to him on this thread, he never saw the Lab result proving Jeff has became negative, he didn't also see any doctors certification to this effect.

He merely accepted what Jeff told him without evidence simply because he had "faith" or in his own words, "He was sure the person he prayed for on that day got healed". This is why i said he is a victim of faith and trust, but fate worked against him.

Now he is saying Jeff should prove he was healed since he claimed so expecting us to completely exonerate him and now you too want us to give him a gold medal for being an upright man right?

The truth is, he shouldn't have staked his money on something he didn't see and confirmed beyond any reasonable doubt.

So it not a matter of you defending him, he was lied to by Jeff and he swallowed the lies and also wanted us to believe what he said. He should be thanking SirJohn for making him know the truth, I believe after this incidence, he will have to verify every claim before airing them.

Bros am good, God has be gracious, I thought you have disappeared grin glad to know you are still here.

And oh I won't flog you joor else who will give me the data you wanted to give me or won't I watch the clip again? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by paulGrundy(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2015
^^^ true
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2015
It is you Joagbaje who love the praise of men, you dared him to investigate one of your 'feats' and you staked 500K. We salute SirJohn for going out of NL,burning his own cash and time to investigate one of your claims

Either you are naive, deluded or both.

Either Jeff was healed or he was not
Why would a healed negro take you in circles over such a spectacular miracle? It's like the disciples claiming that Jesus is resurrected but they won't allow nobody near his tomb cheesy

Whether Jeff claimed to have been healed is not in question here, it is your claim to have healed him that was examined and found bogus

Joagbaje:
Hmmm, this thread again.....? Seem naira land is boring so some joagbaje issue is needed around. grin

@ Gombs Sirjohn is john is just one dishonest guy who love praise of men. My response to this thread explains my true position.

If Jeff claimed he was healed why not let him prove it . Rather john was going behind to polute jeff mind against cooperating with me in the investigation. What's john afraid of.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by christemmbassey(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Gombs:

Hello Buddy, being a while. Hope your little girls are even lovier?

Your above writ reeks of well concocted lies. For example, can you show me where Jo either directly or indirectly "accepted that he delibrately lied, and he apologised dat he actually did not heal anybody, he sat down, scripted, recruited actors and directed those movies"?

Are you now the accuser of the brethren? undecided

As for the above bold, can you face God and tell him that this year alone, so far, you've won just 3 persons to Christ? Which one come be sensible unbeliever? You know nothing about soul winning nor gospel preaching. Its not by senses or NL jabs

Emmm..please, next time, Use paragraphs when writing, please.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2015
SalC:
Lol Gombs good morning

smiley

[s]There is really no concise reply for you to type[/s].....Joagbaje is a victim of faith, fate, and too easy a trust without verification.

No doubt.

I am not one to believe Joagbaje deliberately lied or recruited anyone to act anything. At least I saw no pointer to that as yet.

My point actually. Christembassey an his ilk are bent on proving that.

My ish with him is "He came to such a public forum, challenged and staked his money for SirJohn to investigate a healing he himself did not verify"

Noted.

According to him on this thread, he never saw the Lab result proving Jeff has became negative, he didn't also see any doctors certification to this effect.

I noticed that. However, I believe a lesson or two have been noted. I too noted alot too.

He merely accepted what Jeff told him without evidence simply because he had "faith" or in his own words, "He was sure the person he prayed for on that day got healed". This is why i said he is a victim of faith and trust, but fate worked against him.

Nothing wrong with that. His conviction was right, if Jeff played a fast one, assumed or outrightly lied, then, it in no way makes Jo a fraud... Does it?

Now he is saying Jeff should prove he was healed since he claimed so expecting us to completely exonerate him and now you too want us to give him a gold medal for being an upright man right?

Now hold on ranger... He wasn't asking Jeff to prove it, I think he asked Sirjohn to verify. Those are two different things. No?

The truth is, he shouldn't have staked his money on something he didn't see and confirmed beyond any reasonable doubt.

I concur.

So it not a matter of you defending him, he was lied to by Jeff and he swallowed the lies and also wanted us to believe what he said. He should be thanking SirJohn for making him know the truth, I believe after this incidence, he will have to verify every claim before airing them.

Yeah...like I said, a lesson or two were learnt, even though sirjohn was dubious in his dealings to an extent.

Bros am good, God has be gracious, I thought you have disappeared grin glad to know you are still here.

Yeah. I'm here o... For the long run. Glad you are here too. You know, I wished majority folks here were able to hold a discussion as apt and objective as you just did. But right from the onset of this thread,...supposed Christians... I can't even express their attitude in proper terms.

Have you noticed, upon our difference in beliefs, you,candour and a handful are able to hold civility in discuss. Thank you

And oh I won't flog you joor else who will give me the data you wanted to give me or won't I watch the clip again? smiley

grin
Haven't you? Amazing.
Noted.

Cheers
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2015
paulGrundy:
^^^ true

Hello buddy. Been a while. wink

Remain blessed jare

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by paulGrundy(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2015
Gombs:

Hello buddy. Been a while. wink

Remain blessed jare

Amen, somehow my instincts also had that theory of yours on coercion earlier in this thread, but I can't just jump into conclusions because I don't have proof. Let's just see how things go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2015
PaulGrundy,
Indulge me.
You honestly entertained the idea that;
1. a man who has just been fully healed of HIV would be induced/'coerced' into LYING that he was never healed? Or
2. A man who shamelessly lied that he was healed of HIV would be induced/'coerced' into LYING that he had been coerced into faking the testimony by Joagbaje or his accomplices?

Here are incontrovertible facts;
1. Jeff was HIV+ before the purported healing
2. Jeff remained HIV+ after the 'healing'
3. Jeff claimed to have been healed
4. Joagbaje claimed to have healed Jeff
5. Joagbaje dared SirJohn to investigate this 'healing'
6. SirJohn disproved claims #3 & #4

paulGrundy:

Amen, somehow my instincts also had that theory of yours on coercion earlier in this thread, but I can't just jump into conclusions because I don't have proof. Let's just see how things go.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SirJohn(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmm, is 'coercion' the new mantra for fighting a lost cause? grin
I will address it in a moment

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorKun(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gombs:

grin grin

I will wait....hope I won't wait for long as I waited and still waiting for the anti-tithe tract. 10 months don't waka... No action, all noise.

Shey you still blogging? Or you retired? If it's the former, don't forget to take your findings there.

Cc;
Pastorkun grin

I see you are now back from the valley of dry bones and can now buy MB having been scammed off your whole January salary by that fraudster you call your pastor. You shd have taken up my offer to send you credit na. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by paulGrundy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
vooks:
PaulGrundy,
Indulge me.
You honestly entertained the idea that;
1. a man who has just been fully healed of HIV would be induced/'coerced' into LYING that he was never healed? Or
2. A man who shamelessly lied that he was healed of HIV would be induced/'coerced' into LYING that he had been coerced into faking the testimony by Joagbaje or his accomplices?

Here are incontrovertible facts;
1. Jeff was HIV+ before the purported healing
2. Jeff remained HIV+ after the 'healing'
3. Jeff claimed to have been healed
4. Joagbaje claimed to have healed Jeff
5. Joagbaje dared SirJohn to investigate this 'healing'
6. SirJohn disproved claims #3 & #4

Honestly, I don't know why I said that. Maybe am so keen on believing the best of Joagbaje, or am finding it hard to swallow the reality of what happened.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SirJohn(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
SirJohn:
Hmmm, is 'coercion' the new mantra for fighting a lost cause? grin
I will address it in a moment

Okay where were we?
Ah, I've attached my conversation with Jeff including the one gombs was alluding to in order to sell his 'coercion' nonsense.
Please sit back and digest the convo, I'll be back to give details.

^^^Please note the dates in the conversation^^^

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SalC: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gombs:

smiley

No doubt.

My point actually. Christembassey an his ilk are bent on proving that.

Noted.

I noticed that. However, I believe a lesson or two have been noted. I too noted alot too.

Nothing wrong with that. His conviction was right, if Jeff played a fast one, assumed or outrightly lied, then, it in no way makes Jo a fraud... Does it?

Now hold on ranger... He wasn't asking Jeff to prove it, I think he asked Sirjohn to verify. Those are two different things. No?

I concur.

Yeah...like I said, a lesson or two were learnt, even though sirjohn was dubious in his dealings to an extent.

Yeah. I'm here o... For the long run. Glad you are here too. You know, I wished majority folks here were able to hold a discussion as apt and objective as you just did. But right from the onset of this thread,...supposed Christians... I can't even express their attitude in proper terms.

Have you noticed, upon our difference in beliefs, you,candour and a handful are able to hold civility in discuss. Thank you

grin
Haven't you? Amazing.
Noted.

Cheers
Joagbaje:
@Gombs I was referring to the bold when I said he is asking Jeff to prove it. Btw I am not one of those calling him a fraud.

And why won't I be civil, we've come a long way na wink
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SirJohn(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
So gombs, show me how you came about your 'coercion' theory or didn't Joagbaje show you this convo between me and him where I told him why I made Jeff an offer?

Or maybe Joagabje should tell us why a member of his church who was supposedly healed of HIV have refused picking his calls undecided

Or better still can you explain why Jeff absconded when he was told a fresh test would be conducted on him

Maybe still he should also explain how either he or Mike was replying me from Jeffs phone even when they claimed that he had absconded and that they could not reach him.

If you claim the investigation isn't over, can you please explain why the hospital that Jeff claimed to have tested negative denied having any such record? what more do you need to trash his claim?

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
paulGrundy:

Honestly, I don't know why I said that. Maybe am so keen on believing the best of Joagbaje, or am finding it hard to swallow the reality of what happened.

Reality is a hard thing to swallow - if you have successfully swallowed it - kudos to you.. welcome to the world of mad-men. the sane live in dreams
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
My broda,
There a few threads I have started on grand deception in the Church that have left me slightly more than skeptical

Here;
https://www.nairaland.com/1979026/watch-prayer-predator-weep
https://www.nairaland.com/2186370/tb-joshuas-epic-fail-mh370
https://www.nairaland.com/2198085/tb-joshuas-latest-false-prophecy

This is not to mean that I don't believe in miracles but just that, trusting too much is naivety. Discernment is a technical phrase for skepticism cool
How do you boldy invite people to investigate your claims and when called out,you claim you was a victim of deception?
paulGrundy:

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by christemmbassey(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
SirJohn:
So gombs, show me how you came about your 'coercion' theory or didn't Joagbaje show you this convo between me and him where I told him why I made Jeff an offer?

Or maybe Joagabje should tell us why a member of his church who was supposedly healed of HIV have refused picking his calls undecided

Or better still can you explain why Jeff absconded when he was told a fresh test would be conducted on him

Maybe still he should also explain how either he or Mike was replying me from Jeffs phone even when they claimed that he had absconded and that they could not reach him.

If you claim the investigation isn't over, can you please explain why the hospital that Jeff claimed to have tested negative denied having any such record? what more do you need to trash his claim?
my brother don't waste ur time n MB on these pharisees, Saducees and scribes o, they have sold their conscience to satan. You have proven beyond reasonable doubt that joagbaje lied.. You got to ur Q.E.D. God bless u sir.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Atigba: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
We know Joe for who he is here in bayelsa
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by trustman: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
SirJohn:

Gombs needs to answer intelligently to this or apologize and keep his mouth shut for good.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by WinsomeX: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
Joagbaje:

Pastor J O Agbaje, your reputation on Nairaland is ruined. Rather than sending the mail to your gullible follower, paste it on this thread and let's see. Until then make do with the con man Pastor label that you have successfully brought on your sorry self.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by WinsomeX: 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gombs:

You wouldn't wait too long for it. It will be done.

A little foretaste:

* Word of Faith is false doctrine.
* Hagin, Copeland, Oyakhilome, etc, are false prophets.
* Doctrine of health and wealth are doctrines of demons.
* Churches like Christ Embassy that practice the core truths of WoF are cults.
* Mormons, like Wofers, believe they are gods.
* One core practice of Mormons, like Wofers, is tithing.
* Divine healing, positive confession, and visions are core practices of Christian Scientists, Wofers.
*Wofers, like Jehovah Witnesses, have a low view of Jesus Christ.
etc.

I must thank vooks again for that book. Excellent work. Wonderful confirmation of the thread by trustman, drummaboy and BabaGnoni on Word of Faith.

Download Kingdom of cults: www.eindtijdinbeeld.nl/EiB-Bibliotheek/Boeken/KingdomOfTheCultsWalterMartin.pdf

So, all this Joagbaje shenanigans are confirmation of the false spirit their belief consist of. The tragedy is that most of it has pervaded Christendom today.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Candour(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin

Pasitor Jo suddenly finds His online voice again after being "missing in action" grin Egbon, wey the cash?? angry

My friend Gombs, how u dey? What is this new twist about coercion you and Jo are trying to throw up? cheesy

How do you coerce a man 'healed' of deadly HIV to lie against himself and deny his 'great deliverance'? Did SirJohn threaten to kill him?

John 9 tells us the story of a blind man getting healed. The combined forces of the pharisees and rulers of the synagogue couldn't get him to deny the miracle and he was eventually cast out of the synagogue (a terrible punishment then) yet he remained steadfast. Who is SirJohn compared to folks who had power of life and death over fellow humans?

If Jeff truly got 'healed', a thousand SirJohns CANNOT get him to stop telling every living thing about it.

I'm afraid that your premise for this attempt at debunking SirJohn is very weak and unworthy of any rational consideration.....it won't cut it my friend wink

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Winsomex,
We had Reformation and then we had the Second Awakening birthing Mormons,Christian Science, Adventists among others in the 19th century. This is the root of WOF, something pointed out in the WOF thread.

Something I have read about Walter Martin's book is he may have been misled. Take Seventh Day Adventism. He uses their book, Questions on Doctrine to defend them against cultism charges. But this book is no longer accepted as an authority on SDA doctrines. The point am making is, cults usually hide their some of their embarrassing doctrines. Jeff claims he caught the virus due to non-payment of Firstfruits. You may never get such teaching on any cult paraphernalia but it is there; he did not invent this teaching. Mormons will not tell the negro to his face that he is a product of bad sex between deity and its harem. Coming 'home', I would not be surprised to find that medical tests are abhorred especially in pursuing miracles and regarded as sign of waning faith. Again, you won't find that in a book. That's cults for you, two-faced.

Next, throw in CONTROL of information accessed by members. I have seen very feeble attempts here to justify why ONLY Oyaks literature should be read. There just is no truth outside the MoG
WinsomeX:

You wouldn't wait too long for it. It will be done.

A little foretaste:

* Word of Faith is false doctrine.
* Hagin, Copeland, Oyakhilome, etc, are false prophets.
* Doctrine of health and wealth are doctrines of demons.
* Churches like Christ Embassy that practice the core truths of WoF are cults.
* Mormons, like Wofers, believe they are gods.
* One core practice of Mormons, like Wofers, is tithing.
* Divine healing, positive confession, and visions are core practices of Christian Scientists, Wofers.
*Wofers, like Jehovah Witnesses, have a low view of Jesus Christ.
etc.

I must thank vooks again for that book. Excellent work. Wonderful confirmation of the thread by trustman, drummaboy and BabaGnoni on Word of Faith.

Download Kingdom of cults: www.eindtijdinbeeld.nl/EiB-Bibliotheek/Boeken/KingdomOfTheCultsWalterMartin.pdf

So, all this Joagbaje shenanigans are confirmation of the false spirit their belief consist of. The tragedy is that most of it has pervaded Christendom today.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SirJohn(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bros, you couldn't have said it any better; I probably shouldn't have bothered replying the shameless bunch.
I want to see how they plan to wriggle out of their mess.

Candour:
cheesy cheesy grin

Pasitor Jo suddenly finds His online voice again after being "missing in action" grin Egbon, wey the cash?? angry

My friend Gombs, how u dey? What is this new twist about coercion you and Jo are trying to throw up? cheesy

How do you coerce a man 'healed' of deadly HIV to lie against himself and deny his 'great deliverance'? Did SirJohn threaten to kill him?

John 9 tells us the story of a blind man getting healed. The combined forces of the pharisees and rulers of the synagogue couldn't get him to deny the miracle and he was eventually cast out of the synagogue (a terrible punishment then) yet he remained steadfast. Who is SirJohn compared to folks who had power of life and death over fellow humans?

If Jeff truly got 'healed', a thousand SirJohns CANNOT get him to stop telling every living thing about it.

I'm afraid that your premise for this attempt at debunking SirJohn is very weak and unworthy of any rational consideration.....it won't cut it my friend wink

Cheers

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by frank317: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Who is this Sir John self... U too much joor
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by esere826: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
haba joagbaja

(sounds like jimi aigbaje grin)

I felt you made a honest mistake

I've even watched Benny Hinn make a worse mistake by thinking he healed someone who was sent in to pretend she had an issue
and there he was zooming in and out with his hands, and she follow dey react
Benny apologized when he was called out

no need trying to turn this story around its head to blame sirjohn for your own or Jeffs mistake
just let it pass and take it as a necessary scar
I suspect that you're more mature than the Gomb fellow, so he shouldn't be the one influencing you to take on this new narrative
with time he'll learn that shieet happens to everyone.

when the rain pours you don't always need to defend yourself with an umbrella
just soak it in, shrug it off and keep walking

..sirhohn kudos to u sha

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 12:50am On Mar 18, 2015
Pheew... I'm lost already. Where do I start from?

SalC... Much respect. Thanks

Candour.... Emmm..welcome back. I was asked to leave the matter be. Glad you came around though.

PastorKun... Your unique sense of humour. grin
I gotta admit, you make me laugh. You eh?

DB aka WinsomeX, open a thread and call me in. You're as usual lossing it. cheesy

SirJohn, at this point, I have nothing else to drag on here. I've been asked to leave matters be. Thanks for a whole lot. Hopefully will have coffee with you someday.

Trustman... You just want to see me at the gallows,hahahaaahaha grin
I to be frank wish I can ion matters with you someday. I'm optimistic.

Christembassey.... grin

Paulgrundy...much love

To be frank, I could but didn't read the posts. I only went through my mentions. If I could do any further than I could, I would. For the coercion part, I reserve my comments, and will not burge... if some folks want to see it any way they like, fine with me.

Good morning lady and gents
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by wiegraf: 4:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Not only do you get away scot free with flimsily toying with people's lives, very desperate people in dire situations no less, but you also derive money and status from it!

Even after being exposed...

Oga Jo, this your job is a serial killers wet dream

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SirJohn(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2015
Gombs:

SirJohn, at this point, I have nothing else to drag on here. I've been asked to leave matters be.

It was wise counsel for you to jettison the move. Honestly you would have hit the rocks

Gombs:

Thanks for a whole lot. Hopefully will have coffee with you someday.

Yeah why not, wouldn't be a bad idea having a chat over a cup of hot cappuccino, life is beyond Nairaland and the sooner anyone understands this the better.

Gombs:

For the coercion part, I reserve my comments, and will not burge... if some folks want to see it any way they like, fine with me.

The concept of coercion here was a figment of Joagbajes imagination, he sold the idea to you and sadly you bought into it.
That sms to Jeff was sent on the 17th of November, this thread had already reached page 13 at that time, he had eloped from Mikes residence and stopped cooperating. Even Jo couldn't get him to talk again, I had to lure him with a reward since we realised he loved money and had already made Joagbaje part with some cash.
It took my intervention and that of Mike to stop Joagbaje from giving him more money.
Joagbaje has a lot to thank me for; common sense is not that common after all.
Thanks Buddy!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.