Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked (51921 Views)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by paulGrundy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirJohn:
Let me pass some points across
Please beware of faith healing claims brandished by these so called 'Men of God dog' as they cannot hold water.
Like someone rightly pointed out, Joagbaje does not understand the inner dirty manipulations that go on in faith healing circles and I have tried all the years I have known him to make him understand this. All the men that he looks up to are seasoned con men who have mastered the art of deception over many years. I knew I would punch holes in his miracle claim, and its not just Joagbaje but any other fellow claiming to posses the ability to work wonders and miracles.

The emphasis on miracles today is an error and those who have given themselves to it will continue to suffer similar fate as Joagbaje. Since they will not humble their ears to truth, they will forever fall prey for very silly and cheap lies. God does not need to prove himself anymore than he has done, He is God whether the blind see or not, He is God whether HIV remains positive or negative; if you struggle to accept this truth, then all I can say is 'I'm so sorry for you'

I have never regarded Joagbaje as a fraud, I have spoken with him on several occasions on several issues over the years and the only thing I think is his problem is that he is very gullible, he lacks the ability to discern properly and I know I have said this to KunleOshob now pastorkun wink.
This is one case where my judgement of him proved spot on. Even now, Joagbaje does not mind sending the Jeff of a guy more money.
I did some digging on Jeff Niboro and I suspect this guy may be an online sexual predator; well thats for another day. I really hope he learns from this

We didn't see that medical report you posted, please enlarge it and post it back again.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
If the weight of a man's convictions were measured in gold then J.O Agbaje would be the richest man in the land, but alas, no. Having followed the original thread for yonks now to its logical conclusion it is my view the man is guilty of delusions de grandeur and self-aggrandizement all necessary tools of the trade of a budding Bonnke, Hinn or even an Oyakilome. I believe...he believes he wrought miracles, it takes an extraordinary ego and acute megalomania to arrogate to one's self the power and authority to do this all carefully couched in a faux-humility.

I am with Sir John, I have no wish to see the chap ridiculed, he is to be pitied, and It is to be hoped he will mend his ways, and of course...be a man and pay up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Topgainer: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nigerians will never learn. I was shocked to know that the Churches of His Holiness, Rev King Ezugo and Pastor Eddy N'OguOkeke have remained till today with people still visiting in search of miracles

Last year a Stampede in a town in Anambra killed over 70 miracle seekers, that of another miracle center in Enugu has repeatedly killed people. Yet people continue to troop to these places and yet problems NEVER end

Where God decides to stop as far as miracle is concerned is where miracles end anyother performance by any Pastor to complement that, is just a show aimed at creating his own brand and making some Benjamins out of the hypnotized

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nnofaith: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Another Man of god bites the dust!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Topgainer: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2014
As for Bro. Agbaje, I know you have been in this business for a while making profits for your mentor and a little for yourself. It will be difficult for you to re-trace your steps at this point but a careful think through of the events of the past few years may help you decide if this business with all the intrigues and indoctrinations is really the Christianity that Jesus instituted.

Churches where one man's word is the law, he could hire and fire any branch Pastor, order the full remittance of collections to his head office, query officers(branch pastors) for financial performance at local posts, answers to no one and is feared by close assistants they dare not say Sir I don't think this what is in the Bible, are Cults and the road to Heaven cannot be found there regardless of the miracles marketed

And if such a GO can solely recruit and fire a branch Pastor then that Pastor was simply recruited to serve the business interest of the GO and not God. This is because a Pastor called by God should not in all honesty be sacked by any intervening man

If I were you I will surely review at this time my worth in this business as against man made enslavement as an employee of an establishment as such. On my honour, I will RESIGN and rather be an usher in a Ministry with some decorum and less controversies

8 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by plaetton: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2014
Sarassin:
If the weight of a man's convictions were measured in gold then J.O Agbaje would be the richest man in the land, but alas, no. Having followed the original thread for yonks now to its logical conclusion it is my view the man is guilty of delusions de grandeur and self-aggrandizement all necessary tools of the trade of a budding Bonnke, Hinn or even an Oyakilome. I believe...he believes he wrought miracles, it takes an extraordinary ego and acute megalomania to arrogate to one's self the power and authority to do this all carefully couched in a faux-humility.

I am with Sir John, I have no wish to see the chap ridiculed, he is to be pitied, and It is to be hoped he will mend his ways, and of course...be a man and pay up.

But there are too many mildly deranged folks like him causing so much havoc in our society.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by esere826: 1:57am On Nov 14, 2014
una well done o

So if Joagbaje and his crew were so honestly sure that they had performed a miracle on the Jeff fellow
and rather unfortunately, this turned out to be untrue or a misrepresentation
...despite all the razzmatazz of anointing and spiritual confirmation

... how sure are we that the whole bring money to God through the pastor pre-law thing is not also an honest misrepresentation
a misrepresentation that would undoubtedly enrich the pastors but might not do same for the followers
despite all the slaying of the spirit thingy?

You all (both camps) will do yourselves a lot of good to take time off once in a while
and ask "what if i am a little bit wrong?"

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 14, 2014
SirJohn:
Please beware of faith healing claims brandished by these so called 'Men of God dog' as they cannot hold water.
Like someone rightly pointed out, Joagbaje does not understand the inner dirty manipulations that go on in faith healing circles and I have tried all the years I have known him to make him understand this. All the men that he looks up to are seasoned con men who have mastered the art of deception over many years. I knew I would punch holes in his miracle claim, and its not just Joagbaje but any other fellow claiming to posses the ability to work wonders and miracles.

The emphasis on miracles today is an error and those who have given themselves to it will continue to suffer similar fate as Joagbaje. Since they will not humble their ears to truth, they will forever fall prey for very silly and cheap lies. God does not need to prove himself anymore than he has done, He is God whether the blind see or not, He is God whether HIV remains positive or negative; if you struggle to accept this truth, then all I can say is 'I'm so sorry for you'

I have never regarded Joagbaje as a fraud, I have spoken with him on several occasions on several issues over the years and the only thing I think is his problem is that he is very gullible, he lacks the ability to discern properly and I know I have said this to KunleOshob now pastorkun wink.
This is one case where my judgement of him proved spot on. Even now, Joagbaje does not mind sending the Jeff of a guy more money.
I did some digging on Jeff Niboro and I suspect this guy may be an online sexual predator; well thats for another day. I really hope he learns from this
what else can we regard him as if he stages miracles? What do you call a supposed man of himself who wagers money on a topic he is now claiming he was not sure of (gambling and dishonesty)?
Things that should not be mentioned with believers? What about his arrogance and general uncouth behaviour on this matter in the past? What do you call someone who looks up to and defends con men to the hilt,even trying to imitate them in this attempt at healing gone bust?
His positions on subjects such as tithing (where is MarkMiwerds) and WOF can only push one to regard him as such.
Calling one who is doing things in light of all the evidence is only putting a warning lest more people tow the line in his direction.
Everything points in the direction of "pastor" jo being a counterfeit man of himself.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 14, 2014
Boss13:

I know. Once a man confronts me with the word Pastor, Evangelist, Reverend; I turn off immediately. I know how many business contacts I turned down. One invited me to his office and wanted to bribe me and I was like (in my mind) I thought this guy is a pastor. I politely declined the offer. I don't play that way - fraudsters irritates me.
You no include Apostle?Shepherd nko?

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 14, 2014
Boss13:

You need to watch the full video clip of Jeff's testimony. There was a second guy, pure comedy show. That was exactly what I wanted people to watch not Jeff false testimony. Both testimonies took place the same day. if you had watch it completely you will understand that Jeff's testimony was also staged. I never see quality acting like that before.
And we are complaining that Nollywood has no good screenplay writers (jo) and actors(jeff).
They are busy leading people astray instead of following their true calling and earning an honest living.

And one minion is posting .gifs and expects us to take him seriously while another is defining fraud in a brainless manner.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 4:15am On Nov 14, 2014
You need to watch this to understand how miracles are manufactured/staged and the gullible fooled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8vhmb_bX1E

One would do well to read James Randi an atheist's expose on these back in the eighties

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 4:17am On Nov 14, 2014
I would never mock diseases but he reminds me of autism

StarBoard:

And we are complaining that Nollywood has no good screenplay writers (jo) and actors(jeff).
They are busy leading people astray instead of following their true calling and earning an honest living.

And one minion is posting .gifs and expects us to take him seriously while another is defining fraud in a brainless manner.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorKun(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2014
SirJohn:

A HIV positive sexual predator shocked now you are raising some serious issues here. If true, the guy must be a walking time bomb, a natural disaster waiting to happen. angry

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorKun(m): 7:06am On Nov 14, 2014
@sirjohn
Meanwhile you haven't completed the report of your investigation oh! The space you booked for it on the first page is still empty.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 14, 2014
vooks:
I would never mock diseases but he reminds me of autism

you are not mocking any disease.
You are only spotting an individual with a disease whose signs he is openly displaying.
He needs help.
When he cannot troll any further he opens his rabid mouth and proclaim that "this thread will die".
I'm pretty sure he is a victim of arrested development.

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2014
Pastor Joagbaje, repent oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2014
We rejoice.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Elijah78: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2014
Joagbaje:
MY FULL RESPONSE

Jo, don't let us think that you have not been a serious student of your Oga, Mr Chris.
Didn't you study the book titled ""the seven spirits of God''by your Oga?
Should in case you are not very schooled in the craft, let me remind you that you have power and authority
like you have often remind us here, that include the SPIRIT of DECERNMENT' as listed by your Oga in his book and you just have tell God that i need the spirit of discernment and not doubt according to him.
If you couldn't decern that Jeff was a jokker, then i don't know what else to say about your spirituality in the school of your Oga Chris.

Jo, i think God wanted to expose you this time around that is why you missed to do the things
your are saying you didn't do.

My advise to you is just to repent and apologize to the people of nairaland first aand then.

Chris most be very disappointed in you for not being able to do what daddy can do. (a lion giving birth to a lion, not a sheep).

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by frank317: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Wow! I can't remember the last time I had this much fun on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2014
My own is, when is jerry curl master joagbaje going to give the op his 500k?
We are not going to forget o, and we will not hear sorry. Provide the money with immediate effect.

Remember remember
the 14th of November
the jerry curl healing and fraud
I know of no reason
the jerry curl healing
should ever be forgot

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2014
SirJohn.. Biko tag yer followers and anti-fake miracles brethren to vote me for Mr Nairaland 2014.
https://www.nairaland.com/1993340/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition/31#27960380 thanks and God bless Voting starts by 10am
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Acts 6:12-14 King James Version (KJV)

12 And they stirred up the people, and the elders, and the scribes, and came upon him, and caught him, and brought him to the council,

13 And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law:

14 For we have heard him say, that this Jesus of Nazareth shall destroy this place, and shall change the customs which Moses delivered us

I find a parallel between miracles being faked to 'bring glory to God' and this incidence.
Religious leaders shamelessly bribed and coached fake witnesses to indict Stephen of blasphemy. Am certain they believed they were protecting their religion from the heresy that they deemed Christianity to be. Lying to advance and protect their religion ws OK.

Christianity thrived and spread for hundreds of years with little to no miracles,prophecies and prosperity bait boosting it. Nowadays a man who don't sail in any of the above 'does not know scriptures nor the power of God'. He is impotent.

Ministers not only seek these three but they will not hesitate to fake them to attract crowds. Bigger crowds satisfy ego not to mention they offer more money. The same crowd that was drawn to the 'ACTION' require more 'ACTION' to keep them.

And I notice the same three( miracles,prosperity and prophecy) are ALWAYS attached to the MoG or a congregation. It doesn't matter how much faith and prayers you raised to get your healing, if it happened at home, it is less attractive. It is 'the man of God did ..... and I received my healing, prophecy business deal'. They are cleverly orchestrated to draw attention to a particular church or person. That's why the testimonies of privately sought and procured breakthroughs,miracles or prophecies are seldom advertised.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by eightsin(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2014
StarBoard:
So is it safe to conclude that the "miracle" was staged?

So it seems
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2014
May the dead Jew save his true disciple Joe Agbaye from this ridicule and punish the households of all his mockers like he did the Pharisees.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2014
Jeeeeeeeez shocked I must have missed a lot o
Anyways I'll be back

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2014
How would he save him if he be dead?
Acknowledging Jesus existence is the first step. You are not far from the truth you son of perdition
sonOfLucifer:
May the dead Jew save his true disciple Joe Agbaye from this ridicule and punish the households of all his mockers like he did the Pharisees.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nora544: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1840982/gods-generals-why-succeeded-why-some

That is where you can read about one of this pastors who in the same of pastors chris.

It is about Lake the devil who could heal and who told his american followers that in south africa was thw plaque and he could heal it.
I hear about lake when the ebola outbrake was in nigeria and a pastor from a pentecost church and joagbaje write that prayers could heal ebola. The other pastor wrote the ebola story on his facebook.

I start to search because I know that the first ebola outbreak was in the middle of 1970 and so Lake could not heal it, Lake live only until 1935.

I make a reasearch and found out that at that time was no plaque in south africa and at that time they know a vaccancine, which a doctor found about 1900 when the plaque was in India.

It was Gombs when i told him the truth look what he make and paulgrundy is not better.

I know it is hard when the truth come out.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2014
PastorKun:
@sirjohn
Meanwhile you haven't completed the report of your investigation oh! The space you booked for it on the first page is still empty.

True, please Sirjohn complete the investigation. It is good you did not make any conclusion. Let the public conclude themselves but you owe us every bit of findings. Thanks in advance
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2014
LastOkpaBender:
My own is, when is jerry curl master joagbaje going to give the op his 500k?
We are not going to forget o, and we will not hear sorry. Provide the money with immediate effect.

Remember remember
the 14th of November
the jerry curl healing and fraud
I know of no reason
the jerry curl healing
should ever be forgot

grin grin

We would keep reminding him of his debt. He has to pay. I don't care if he turns it into an integrity publicity stunt.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Kenyan28: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2014
So the Kenyan girl is here with 9 pages to read? I blame it on 3 pple who have my contacts but didnt alert me Joag,Sirjohn and Gombs. Anyway, isokei.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nannymcphee(f): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2014
Can someone pls give me a rundown of what's really happening here

My observations/questions

1. The YouTube video was probably compressed so one might understand the need to verify the identity of the testifier(compression-video quality was compromised)

[size=15pt]BUT[/size]

the master copy will be clear as heaven, proper scrutiny would be applied, how then can you mix up someone who testified & the insert video of when he was being prayed for?

3. Why send a video to someone asking him, if he is the one in the video?(you yourself u nor know who you pray for again?)

2. Without physical evidence of a medical report, why take Jeff's word for it & why was proper investigation not done, before publishing it to the whole world

3.can someone pls explain why the medical report shown here is having 8/11/2014?

Is that a new test was performed & the guy is still negative?

4. That 500k must be paid o

I once mistakenly wrote 8yrs instead of 18yrs & I was sent to the gallows by Gombs

I'm Surprised to see him speak here with no shame or remorse!!(I have once asked for his age & I ask again)

Gombs:
very convenient 'mix up'. When you were typing on that thread, you must have been fatigued? your 'mix up' now has left your memory? a sudden amnesia i must say. Well, it's alright

no need for that ma'am. a little advice: Writing is the most expensive form of communication, and the least forgiving. Always remember that

you just lost integrity ma'am. I cannot completely trust your details anymore. If you say good morning to me now, i mst check my watch to be sure it is morning.

If you could say the above to me, for a mere typographical error(8yrs instead of 18yr)

Pls what do you have to say to Joagbaje?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.