Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860665 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by flekside(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks much boss..I really appreciate d advice will take it real slow!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by flekside(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
But y chidinma go love u again after seeing everytin Wey dey ground...ladies and there drama sef!...God we see u tru femi
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nawtiblayse(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
gbagaun lobatan...knew twaz going to this level...hazardous update us ASAP
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hallysonia(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Though lovers( e,g Chidima) re too sick to be cured xcept in d eyes of d beloved(e,g Hyena). But dnt add her to d list.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nceedaga(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
oh my sweet chidinma, add her na jus take her as she is or u gv am my contact i love emotional.... oga hazardous i hail thee.. flexside welcm aboard
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Eh eh. Wetn Femi dey use. Y all d girls love him like this
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by misspatsy(f): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dis femi juju dey do wonders oo.....even chidinma him teacher don dey trip 4 am.Try add her 2 ur long list make Bidemi crucify u upside down

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Elzicks: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
abeg add chidinma join d train it doesn't change a time,beside na she talk say she want u.

#team ikoko
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by keriluke(f): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2015
chidimma should not forget her place ooo, a lesson teacher,an undergraduate who should worry about sensible things instead of falling for one Hot secondary school boy who is trying to use her and offload tension....certainly he was right, he has nothing to offer her but sex but it seems she wants to gladly recieve it..abi the boy dey use jazz? U can never tell this yoruba people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SammieLowkey(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2015
keriluke:
chidimma should not forget her place ooo, a lesson teacher,an undergraduate who should worry about sensible things instead of falling for one Hot secondary school boy who is trying to use her and offload tension....certainly he was right, he has nothing to offer her but sex but it seems she wants to gladly recieve it..abi the boy dey use jazz? U can never tell this yoruba people.
sisi y nao?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2015
neetahRay:
okay, clear and confirmed, femi is using jazz #caseclosed.

keriluke:

Jazz ke! Hmnnnnn! I used to hear that some guys used it on girls but I have not been opportune to ask them about the details.

No offenses please... how does it work on ladies (not trying it o)? Just curious, maybe I always have my way around ladies; that's why I never did know lipsrsealed . Just share your experience. * smiling *

Updating soon!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by neetahRay(f): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2015
hazardous:

Jazz ke! Hmnnnnn! I used to hear that some guys used it on girls but I have not been opportune to ask them about the details.

No offenses please... how does it work on ladies (not trying it o)? Just curious, maybe I always have my way around ladies; that's why I never did know lipsrsealed . Just share your experience. * smiling *

Updating soon!

touch and follow na smiley
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
sobs
Chidinma
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Narnah(f): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
[color=#006600
][/color] nyc job hazardous. Love ur story. Pls don't starve us of update too o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psalmwise(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oga mi...add her to d list joor..if anything happens e dn happen bdat atleast nah she find u cum ehn gv am wetin she want...dere ius still time...,u nvr nter uni...so by d time u nter uni old tinz wud have passed away and new tinz wud be happening to you.
It happens jawe...,babes are meant to disturb grin grin

#Teamnackher
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is superstory.....!! tongue
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by flekside(m): 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hazardous pls update abeg! U dey starve us
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Ah.. i dn mis o.. hazardous na ban dae ban ur boi cybershow o.. bt m out nw o.. my opinion na say mak u date chidinma 4 real o.. and tak bidemi for bleeping stuff o.. bside whr z ruka na.. my slenda luv. psalmwise no vex o

#THEJOLLYGOODFRIEND
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by yusufibrahim(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
hazardous baba noni I Don meet up with u again as u advice am through with my exams am now with u full force now..... carry go joor "na we get here" and "Na we dey here"
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
I have never being confused and two minded about something in my life; not even when I'm guessing answer for an objective questions in any exam.

Me: (smiling) I have heard all what you have said, please give me sometime to think about it.
Chidinma: (nods affirmatively)
Me: so what are we doing today?
Chidinma: I dint prepare for lessons today. I hope you are going to give me a positive response?
Me: (smiling) yes... let us drift our mind off that for awhile.
Chidinma: okay... so what should we do or talk about?
Me: anything....

We chatted about movies but she still took her time to chip in her proposal; which I perfectly dodge and puts on hold. It's almost 1pm. I suggested we walked down the road to get some food to eat. She seems very happy with the proposal.

Chidinma: (smiling) I'm hungry but you dint deem to compliment my dressing today
Me: (smiling) I'm sorry. It's very beautiful. Even though you look like a geek in those skirt; you are still beautiful as ever.
Chidinma: (smiling) that's why I'm falling madly in love with you? You know how to express yourself in words; even If it's complimentary or not: you always package it in a nice way.
Me: (smiling) thank you! I'm just being me. It's nothing.

We both laughed over it and I knew that Sarah and Adedoyin had said something like that. We went to the cafeteria. She ordered me to a seat and went to take our order. She came back with two full bowls of rice and fish.

Me: (smiling) how do you know what I wanted to eat?
Chidinma: (smiling) things have changed now Femi... I'm now your girlfriend and I have started taking care of you in the little way I can.

I just laughed but at the back of my mind, I knew it won't work. This is what I'm trying to avoid. I don't want people telling me what to do. I ate my food without saying anything but puts on a wonderful smile whenever we made eye contact.
We finished the meal and she went ahead and paid. She's now a little bit free, unlike the morning. She laughed and jumped at any slight joke I made (funny or not). I'm happy that she's getting over the whole issue. We were about getting to our house when we met Ruka. She seems dressed up for one of her shows or auditions. She greeted us and we reciprocated her greetings.

Ruka: (smiling) where are you guys coming from?
Me: (smiling) we went to eat down the street. Just going back home.
Ruka: I see... Chidinma, I hope Femi is not giving you any problem? He sure knows how to trouble someone.
Chidinma: (forcing a smile) no ooo.. he has been a good boy ever since I met him. Except for the incident that happened between you and Bidemi.
Ruka: (smiling) don't mind my bad attitude that day. She started what she can't finish.
Chidinma: (forcing a smile) it's nothing.. I'm just making a joke.
Ruka: (smiling) I know...

I know that she's not too happy chatting with Ruka. I just stood there and watched them as they talked. This is another Bidemi in the making. I thought as my mind drifted far from their conversation until Ruka called out my name.

Ruka: (smiling) Femi, you now have Bidemi to yourself now. You don't call or invite me over again. Nawa for you oo
Me: (smiling) I have been very busy. My exam is fast approaching. I have started doing extra extra lessons with Chidinma now (looking at her)
Ruka: okay ooo... just find time for us too. At least, a call or two to say hello won't kill you
Me (smiling and bowing down) as your lordship pleases.

We laughed and chatted for awhile . and as I have predicted; she said she's going back an audition. She took her leave after making me promise to call her.
Chidinma and I walked quietly back into the house. She seems not happy with the way I chatted with Ruka (who cares). I went to the fridge; brought out two bottles of malt. I served her and she refuses to it. I went to sit at a corner of the living room and I sip down mine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by neetahRay(f): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bidemi number TWO. #it is a ghen ghen something.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
chidinma is freaking out..goshh..ikoko giv her sum shoot make her brain reset... grab popcorn nd pure water
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chidinma an undergraduate still dey use herself beg person wey wan write JAMB. Wetn person no go see? Abeg hazardous more updates

4 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psalmwise(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
ikoko femo..d girls have spoken..
let chidinma taste d tonugue of dat redblack headed lizard under you...and she will smile happily

But bros you dn buy market ooo...dat girl is actually older dan you chai...ride on sha shit happens
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by keriluke(f): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2015
SammieLowkey:

sisi y nao?
its true nao, if not how is femi able to knock common sence off these ladies, even those sugar mamas he has by the side. Abi is it that his OGA is coated with sugar n candy Make i just advice am, make he go buy that blood tonic wey him mind dey tell am to buy, becos am seeing one vision now the boy go die before this story go end. QUOTE ME!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SammieLowkey(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
keriluke:
its true nao, if not how is femi able to knock common sence off these ladies, even those sugar mamas he has by the side. Abi is it that his OGA is coated with sugar n candy Make i just advice am, make he go buy that blood tonic wey him mind dey tell am to buy, becos am seeing one vision now the boy go die before this story go end. QUOTE ME!!!
hehehehehe..Senior Prophetess Keriluke I dey hail oo..that's ''un-possible'' na, shebi na him dey gist us so...

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Elzicks: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
weytin b Chidinma own sef make she no deh form iyawo,d guy neva accept u oo.

#teamikoko.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by baarak66(m): 12:32am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote authora=SammieLowkey post=32677771]
hehehehehe..Senior Prophetess Keriluke I dey hail oo..that's ''un-possible'' na, shebi na him dey gist us so...[/quote]
na true talk ...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
its ok
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 15, 2015
pwettyhardey:
Chidinma an undergraduate still dey use herself beg person wey wan write JAMB. Wetn person no go see? Abeg hazardous more updates
imagine o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by orlatemi10: 4:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Oga wen u go update now we dey wait oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.