Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship (1314 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
[b] Please, this is serious I'm a 300l student of AAU I met this girl in one of our UCCF service, I liked her and decided to make her friend

along the line I couldn't help but fall deeply inlove with her, so I asked her out, it took quite some time before she said yes because she is MD-Music Director/Choir Mistress of one fellowship, while I'm the TD-Technical Director of mine

We feel inlove that even after a romantic date I had with her and talk sense into her

It's four months now we've been getting along well. about two months into the relationship I start asking for "it" but she vehemently refused and said it's against the will of God and her conscience

though we kiss and sing love songs to ourselves, just last week she called and said we should make our relationship a "godly one" that no more kiss, s3x or whatsoever

but she still love me and wish to end up with me

I'm 22 she's 20 we are adults but I don't understand this, o love her so much

I'm a Christian and don't want to cheat but I'm human you know

ADVICE [/b]
Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by chibwike(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lmao...this got me cracking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by cokacoola(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op, she miqht be getting that "thing" from some were else. Dnt just trust all dis church girls that was how my pastor's daughert decieve me
Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by DonaldGenes(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op, has been asking girls OUT since 1960

Truthfully speaking, Yøur R/S won't last long like AC and APC Romance

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
wao I like this story sa. I can remember back in the days I go to church to see some good looking babes, course I will enjoy there praise and worship. I order some to my hostel and nack them hoo sweet things. back to u @op. some girls are like that. she may not want it but as in guy now try and confuse her with guys trick and she will eventually fall.
Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by hilaryiwens05: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
like WAT DA HELL....Just 2months into a relationship and u are askin for it...i wonder y people tink dat a relationship is a means of getting the it
Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by jnrprof(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
[b] Please, this is serious I'm a 300l student of AAU I met this girl in one of our UCCF service, I liked her and decided to make her friend

along the line I couldn't help but fall deeply inlove with her, so I asked her out, it took quite some time before she said yes because she is MD-Music Director/Choir Mistress of one fellowship, while I'm the TD-Technical Director of mine

We feel inlove that even after a romantic date I had with her and talk sense into her

It's four months now we've been getting along well. about two months into the relationship I start asking for "it" but she vehemently refused and said it's against the will of God and her conscience

though we kiss and sing love songs to ourselves, just last week she called and said we should make our relationship a "godly one" that no more kiss, s3x or whatsoever

but she still love me and wish to end up with me

I'm 22 she's 20 we are adults but I don't understand this, o love her so much

I'm a Christian and don't want to cheat but I'm human you know

ADVICE [/b]

Are you for real so you want a devilish relationship right? so you expect her to suck your flute and use the same mouth to sing praise and worship during fellowship? angry

You know that fornication is a sin, and instead of being thankful that you have someone that's trying to keep you away from sinning, you are here ranting. Seems spirituality and godliness are no longer criteria for selection of fellowship excos. U better go and read your Bible again and pray for your condition

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by diresimdi(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
She probably found a better date than u.
Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Must you have sex in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by xkris11(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Must you have sex in a relationship?
hmmmmm but sex is part of relationship na
Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by mesoade(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
You met her in a Godly place and she's asking for a Godly relationship . . That's justified

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bros, I think u shd leave her alone and date someone u can fucck afta 2 months.

Its wrong to cajole her to doing wot she doesnt want to do. Besides she is a sister in church. I mean! How do u guys even fucck ya fellow church sistas sef, afta una go go form on sunday morning like say nothing happen on saturday nite? And ur even an exco in church! shocked

Na wa oh! Una day try oh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by BRAINTORMS(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
you dont have a problem, you are the problem, Godless fellow......
Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by tania28(f): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
jnrprof:

Are you for real so you want a devilish relationship right? so you expect her to suck your flute and use the same mouth to sing praise and worship during fellowship? angry

You know that fornication is a sin, and instead of being thankful that you have someone that's trying to keep you away from sinning, you are here ranting. Seems spirituality and godliness are no longer criteria for selection of fellowship excos. U better go and read your Bible again and pray for your condition
even devils go to church n becomme church workers decieving the Godly ones in their unit,everybody claiming christainity.
Re: I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
tania28:
even devils go to church n becomme church workers decieving the Godly ones in their unit,everybody claiming christainity.

really?

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo A Nairaland Guy / Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material / Without Men...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.