Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368896 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
gbadexy:

In my humble opinion, since we arent sure we are dealing with cancer yet, stabilising him in a cheaper hospital would be best. l dont know if federal medical centers too are in strike but they are cheap and effective.

federal medical centers are on strike too
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
LETS FACE THIS BATTLE ONCE AND FOR ALL PLS

@TeHN GET IN TOUCH WITH HCGHospitals

contact form http://www.hcgoncology.com/index.php/contact-us?sub=rp

help line : Helpline: 3366-9999 or +91 80 4310 8100

facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HCGHospitals

services: http://www.hcgoncology.com/services

about the hospital http://www.hcgoncology.com/index.php/about-us

they have different hospitals , see and choose one http://www.hcgoncology.com/hospitals

they have live chat 24/7 that is always active and i have being discussing with them , they ask for his full name and age and i gave to them , they need the copy of medical report and all test that have being done so far , pls contact them now , lets know our fate because i for one i am tired of all these Naija test test test

SEE BELOW OF MY LAST CHAT WITH THEM

Aaron:Thanks for the details provided
Aaron: No problem, you can scan the reports, save them.
You can either upload the reports via this chat service, as it available 24/7 or email your reports to info@hcgoncology.com
ME : I also need a phone number and skype id that is very active
Aaron: For more information on this aspect, Kindly call on the number 080 4020 6109 / 080 4020 6040
Aaron: We are based in INDIA
Aaron: Our medical co-ordinator will contact you within 12 - 24 hours with more information

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gbadexy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
@ Themaingate
Dj still needs to be stabilised in a standard hospital pending the time he may need to travel.
What of lagos Island general hospital, i supose its a state hospital and they have competent doctors. l have been admitted and operated on there in the early 90s. The place should still be standard if not better due to upgrade of even ordinary health centers.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
gbadexy:
@ Themaingate
Dj still needs to be stabilised in a standard hospital pending the time he may need to travel.
What of lagos Island general hospital, i supose its a state hospital and they have competent doctors. l have been admitted and operated on there in the early 90s. The place should still be standard if not better due to upgrade of even ordinary health centers.
On strike, if not, they have no bed.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gbadexy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mynd44:

On strike, if not, they have no bed.

l guess that leaves us with the present hospital just to board and be examining him.
ln any case, it would be temporary pending when a definite diagnosis is given and next concrete steps planned.
Whats Tehn's opinion on this.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Royver(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Please just for clarification, the doctors are not on strike. It is the nurses and other health staff that are on strike. Depending on the department you intend on going to the doctors might be admitting patients. So please check the hospitals very well. Most of them are working on outpatient basis but some departments are admitting patients with doctors taking care of the patients in the ward.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 5:32am On Dec 22, 2014
Busybody2:

Oh please so if you are not feeling hurt, why do you keep going on and on and on and on about it like a broken record and not just waka pass after your first post on the matter? Am I the only one who have returned insults on this thread that it is my own case you decide heaven has to come down Good you are done. Good riddance to bad rubbish and please let the door hit you on your way out, tschewwwww.

You just saw the addendum YET it was in the post you quoted. Berra go sort out your selective reading problem afflicting you, Olodo upon 30.
Nairaland BastketMouth , Keep on ranting , even when nobody is liking your post ... tongue
DJ God is always with you , Fear not !

7 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Gboliwe, this wan too much na...what's all this? O ga o! I was about to type the same thing he posted sef, na so you for tear mouth give me? angry he's right ya no? You are part of dj's get well crew na, u sef go open thread make we come join you.

Hey! Don't let my reply bother you. It was a reply customised for him. We both don't get along well on this forum and he had no reason to take that swipe at me

If you or someone else had asked the question, the answer would have been different.

No way would I start a thread seeking for volunteer doctors except there was an express instruction from TeHN execs to do that. I am a rule (written/unwritten) believer and follower. I can't jump authority.

Goodmorning!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2014
TeHN where is ur email id i have info to mail you guys
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2014
Themaingate:
TeHN where is ur email id i have info to mail you guys
Email - ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Gboliwe:

Hey! Don't let my reply bother you. It was a reply customised for him. We both don't get along well on this forum and he had no reason to take that swipe at me

If you or someone else had asked the question, the answer would have been different.

No way would I start a thread seeking for volunteer doctors except there was an express instruction from TeHN execs to do that. I am a rule (written/unwritten) believer and follower. I can't jump authority.

Goodmorning!
Morning! smiley
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Email - ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

okay thank i have sent the mail to them and hoping they will act fast , also the contact can help get a hospital in nigeria to stabilize him before moving him to india
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Themaingate:

okay thank i have sent the mail to them and hoping they will act fast , also the contact can help get a hospital in nigeria to stabilize him before moving him to india
Oh great! Well done!!! Thank you and God bless.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2014
aboki2000:
Nairaland BastketMouth , Keep on ranting , even when nobody is liking your post... tongue

The world is a stage, including Nairaland...make your motion and cast your votes BUT the omnipresent, omniscience God, Kabiyesi Alaafin Ode Orun, Oba Adakedajo, Oba Eletigbaroye, Oba Arinurode - that knows that I only came here to criticise the hospital and have not told one single lie on this thread as was falsely accused - HAS THE FINAL SAY - Proverbs 16:33

As you are fishing for nairaland likes Aboki2000, take note for the sake of judgement day that igbekele omo eniyan asan ni...We are all gonna be solely accountable for every single action of ours on that day...Now go get someone to help you connect the dots cool

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gbadexy(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2014
l just left the federal medical center at oyingbo and its infact unnder lock and key. only the small gate for pedestrian passage was open.
The offices were locked and the emergency hall was chained.
The security guys needlessly told me no activity is happening when l asked for confirmation ssake.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Busybody2:

The world is a stage, including Nairaland...make your motion and cast your votes BUT the omnipresent, omniscience God, Kabiyesi Alaafin Ode Orun, Oba Adakedajo, Oba Eletigbaroye, Oba Arinurode - that knows that I only came here to criticise the hospital and have not told one single lie on this thread as was falsely accused - HAS THE FINAL SAY - Proverbs 16:33

As you are fishing for nairaland likes Aboki2000, take note for the sake of judgement day that igbekele omo eniyan asan ni...We are all gonna be solely accountable for every single action of ours on that day...Now go get someone to help you connect the dots cool

you seems to be a trouble maker, if someone insult you all for the sake of Ahmed can't you just ignore it? haba. you yesterday, you today, you again tomorrow.

if you can't ignore all these people calling you names THEN IT WILL BE BETTER YOU STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD FOR NOW PLS

18 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2014
Themaingate:

you seems to be a trouble maker, if someone insult you all for the sake of Ahmed can't you just ignore it? haba. you yesterday, you today, you again tomorrow.
if you can't ignore all these people calling you names THEN IT WILL BE BETTER YOU STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD FOR NOW PLS

The fight they brought ended 3 days ago Sir...all I have done since is steer their convo to preach about God in whose hands is the breath and soul of every living being and to remember him in ALL we do...you have a choice to skip my post if you are atheist or if it is amadioha/sango/buddah that is buying your Christmas cloth this year...thanks as you understand this undecided

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Busybody2:

The fight they brought ended 3 days ago Sir...all I have done since is steer their convo to preach about God in whose hands is the breath and soul of every living being and to remember him in ALL we do...you have a choice to skip my post if you are atheist or if it is amadioha/sango/buddah that is buying your Christmas cloth this year...thanks as you understand this undecided

you must be very stupid

is this how you talk to your father at home?

no wonder you have being picking issues with people in this forum, How can you even get husband with this kind of behaviour?

I was thinking you are here to assist on Ahmed issue I never new you have your personal agender

if you want to preach sermon why not goto your church and do that?

WE HAVE AN URGENT SITUATION AT HAND AND ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO WRITE IS PICK ISSUE WITH ALMOST EVERYONE

MAY THUNDER FIRE ANY OF YOU THAT COME HERE AGAIN TO DISCUSS MATTER NOT RELATED TO AHMED MEDICAL SITUATION

NA WHERE THE MOD OF THE THREAD DEY SELF ? PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD JUST BE GIVING LEAVE TILL JAN 2 SO PEACE CAN REIGN HERE

nonsense

22 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by lovinam: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Busybody2 you talk too much for a lady. Pls know when to draw d line. I wonder what you will teach your kids o!! It haf do.... Zip it or open another thread and rant there. Hian

12 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Themaingate:

you must be very stupid

is this how you talk to your father at home?

no wonder you have being picking issues with people in this forum, How can you even get husband with this kind of behaviour?

I was thinking you are here to assist on Ahmed issue I never new you have your personal agender

if you want to preach sermon why not goto your church and do that?

WE HAVE AN URGENT SITUATION AT HAND AND ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO WRITE IS PICK ISSUE WITH ALMOST EVERYONE

MAY THUNDER FIRE ANY OF YOU THAT COME HERE AGAIN TO DISCUSS MATTER NOT RELATED TO AHMED MEDICAL SITUATION

NA WHERE THE MOD OF THE THREAD DEY SELF ? PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD JUST BE GIVING LEAVE TILL JAN 2 SO PEACE CAN REIGN HERE

nonsense

You are pretending to be a peacemaker trying to teach about respect and you insult someone's father and husband??

How is it your business my communication to TEHN offline yesterday to collect a copy of final diagnosis letter from the hospital///that a Government Hospital report would be reliably better to expedite visa for him if he needs to be flown out//that low protein low sodium diet is advised in this case///etcetera, etcetera, etcetera

Clap for yourself oh Mr Adult. God is watching you in 4D cool
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by omotuntun: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
idowuogo jor jamisi... ki lon sele.....
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
lovinam:
Busybody2 you talk too much for a lady. Pls know when to draw d line. I wonder what you will teach your kids o!! It haf do.... Zip it or open another thread and rant there. Hian

Seun created this forum for people to "talk" and exchange ideas. I am sure there is a library somewhere around you if you don't want to "hear" any one talking on this forum. Simple.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by lovinam: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Which idea have you being exchanging? All I see is rantings all over the thread over issues that could have been handled via email or pm. You are just a cantankerous person. CHANGE!!!
Busybody2:

Seun created this forum for people to "talk" and exchange ideas. I am sure there is a library somewhere around you if you don't want to "hear" any one talking on this forum. Simple.

9 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by vivalavida(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
This busybody2 seems to be the ajebo form of idowuogbo. She writes in queens english unlike the other one that writes like an agbero in ibadan.
But idowu seems to be a more cheerful version
But they have one thing in common. They are both cantankerous.

Am outta the thread before those two mad women descend on me.
Peace.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Women sha...

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Caracta:
Women sha...

hahaha....not all but some are drama queens...... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.