Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 (32171 Views)

Xenophobic Attack:nigeria Provides Emergency Number For Distressed Nigeria In SA / World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa / She Broke The G.o.p. And Now She Owns It- Times Op-ed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Us being in BRICS and the G20 makes us matter internationally, you being nowhere means no one cares you even exist.
do you think anyone care if SA exists?.you guys arent relevant in BRICS and G20 anyway,you're just there to appease africa's sensibility.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by vandalZA(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
ActivateKruger:
Nigeria I'm still waiting for you to;

- Name me any Nigerian who won or was nominated for an Oscar

- Name any Nigerian movie that has been nominated or won an Oscar

The individual should be of any creed or color as long as he or she was born in Nigeria.
they didn't comment on all the facts of Oscars, grammies,and annual budgets........lolest I don't know why...
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Prove it.... I have proven to you that 120 million Nigerians don't have elictricity.
Hey,man. stop talking shit. if you are a white south african man. Please stop talking about african matters. Because u don't come from south africa. All whites comes from Central Asia. go back to your homeland in Central Asia not europe. ok
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by vandalZA(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
EVarn:
what nonsense have you inhaled this morning?,where have you ever seen 20 Nigerians in a room?,nigerians in SA often get more prosperous than even you dimwits who 'own' the country,even your thieving president,zuma,confirmed it.how can a lazy freeloader like you criticize honest hardworking nigerians,who pay their taxes and put food in your blasphemous mouth?.all i know is that SA is full of slums.
are you talking about Nigerians that fix cell phones and growing 45's you better be kidding me.........guys can I show of my village please those Nigerians make me crazy with stereotyping about south Africa.... angry
EVarn:
what nonsense have you inhaled this morning?,where have you ever seen 20 Nigerians in a room?,nigerians in SA often get more prosperous than even you dimwits who 'own' the country,even your thieving president,zuma,confirmed it.how can a lazy freeloader like you criticize honest hardworking nigerians,who pay their taxes and put food in your blasphemous mouth?.all i know is that SA is full of slums.
are you talking about Nigerians that fix cell phones and growing 45's you better be kidding me.........guys can I show of my village please those Nigerians make me crazy with stereotyping about south Africa....
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by vandalZA(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nobleval:
Okay...continue with the oscars while we take the world by storm.

Wake me up when S.A overtakes Nigerian movie industry,music and economy. sad

but sadly it will never happen! You can't start comparing my dear...
wena wake me up wen Nigeria its in a same level of infrastructure, GDP per capital and annual budget with south Africa........ and. Wen your country men left south Africa to Nigeria
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
EVarn:
do you think anyone care if SA exists?.you guys arent relevant in BRICS and G20 anyway,you're just there to appease africa's sensibility.

Ey man, come with whatever excuses... the fact won't change.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by vandalZA(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nobleval:
Okay...continue with the oscars while we take the world by storm.

Wake me up when S.A overtakes Nigerian movie industry,music and economy. sad

but sadly it will never happen! You can't start comparing my dear...
all those mentioned above how does they benefit a Nigerian that is under poverty?
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
vandalZA:
they didn't comment on all the facts of Oscars, grammies,and annual budgets........lolest I don't know why...

LOL.... bayagula laba.

For every kilowatt they produce, we produce 11times more and for every kilowatt they consume we consume 52 times more...

120 million Nigerians have never switched on a light their whole entire lives that's a staggering figure.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by vandalZA(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nobleval:
Lol! Go and hide yourself in shame! Do you guys even have studios in S.A.
talking of studio 90% of Nigerian hip hop and R&B music videos are shot in south Africa........you should notice that all the cars in the video are south African........how do I know that? The registrations of the number plates of the cars is written GP which stands for Gauteng Province!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Ey man, come with whatever excuses... the fact won't change.
clown
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
vandalZA:
are you talking about Nigerians that fix cell phones and growing 45's you better be kidding me.........guys can I show of my village please those Nigerians make me crazy with stereotyping about south Africa.... angryare you talking about Nigerians that fix cell phones and growing 45's you better be kidding me.........guys can I show of my village please those Nigerians make me crazy with stereotyping about south Africa....
south africans are also here selling pap.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
vandalZA:
talking of studio 90% of Nigerian hip hop and R&B music videos are shot in south Africa........you should notice that all the cars in the video are south African........how do I know that? The registrations of the number plates of the cars is written GP which stands for Gauteng Province!!!

That's very true, a very high percentage of Nigerian music videos are shot in South Africa.... the GP registration plates on our luxury cars, luxury mentions Nigerians hire to showoff...

When they're done, they either go back to Hillbrow or Lagos for a life of eating millet and cassava.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
EVarn:
south africans are also here selling pap.

Any problem with pap?
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Any problem with pap?
nope,but i dont buy watery pap,i prefer melktert.i also like biltong,its like the nigerian suyà or kundi,bobotie too.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
EVarn:

talking about influence and organizations, we are in OPEC and OPEC is more influential than the G-20, fact!

Just for the record, the grouping is actually called BRIC. Its just that some people are reluctantly adding the 's' to it just to represent another part of the world.

Fyi, south africa is the odd one out of the group. All the others have a population over 100 million, they have an economy with over 6percent annual growth. South africa has NON of these features and this means they don't have a place in the group. Nigeria looks more like members the BRIC grouping than SA.

If you talk so much about BRICs, then i encourage you to read up on MINTs
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
craziebone:

talking about influence and organizations, we are in OPEC and OPEC is more influential than the G-20, fact!
Just for the record, the grouping is actually called BRIC. Its just that some people are reluctantly adding the 's' to it just to represent another part of the world.
Fyi, south africa is the odd one out of the group. All the others have a population over 100 million, they have an economy with over 6percent annual growth. South africa has NON of these features and this means they don't have a place in the group. Nigeria looks more like members the BRIC grouping than SA.
yeah brov,i know about MINT- Mexico Indonesia Nigeria and Turkey,its not yet an established or official organisation,but its a splendid combination anyway,we dont need to join the BRICS as all of the BRICS countries are either facing:
*economic recession
*economic sanctions
*stagnated economy
*declining economic growth.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
EVarn:
yeah brov,i know about MINT- Mexico Indonesia Nigeria and Turkey,its not yet an established or official organisation,but its a splendid combination anyway,we dont need to join the BRICS as all of the BRICS countries are either facing:
*economic recession
*economic sanctions
*stagnated economy
*declining economic growth.

Do you want me to do you a graph wich compares the scale economic difference between BRICS and the non-existing MYTH, I mean MINT?

- All MINT countries don't even have a GDP of 2 BRICS members.

and also;

- 75% of MINT countries are facing Islamic separatists.
- 25% are are facing drug related extreme violence.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Do you want me to do you a graph wich compares the scale economic difference between BRICS and the non-existing MYTH, I mean MINT?

- All MINT countries don't even have a GDP of 2 BRICS members.

and also;

- 75% of MINT countries are facing Islamic separatists.
- 25% are are facing drug related extreme violence.
funny dude.*flutters eyelashes at him*,i kinda like you.but you've got no common sense.how is islamic separatists or drug related violence a criteria for ascertaining economic boisterious-ness?.clown.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
EVarn:
funny dude.*flutters eyelashes at him*,i kinda like you.but you've got no common sense.how is islamic separatists or drug related violence a criteria for ascertaining economic boisterious-ness?.clown.

- Would you invest your money in areas where Boko Haram operates?
- Would you invest money in an area under a drug cartel?

Yes or No
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
craziebone:

BRICS

www.brics5.co.za/about-brics/

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

You officially qualify to be called dumbest poster in this thread.

Thank you for being an idio.t of the night

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
ActivateKruger:

- Would you invest your money in areas where Boko Haram operates?
- Would you invest money in an area under a drug cartel?
Yes or No
No.but there arent drug cartels here.at least not anymore than their is in any other country of the world.as for terrorist,in nigeria terrorist activities is a segregated problem.so it doest really affect the nations economy as a whole.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
EVarn:
No.but there arent drug cartels here.at least not anymore than their is in any other country of the world.as for terrorist,in nigeria terrorist activities is a segregated problem.so it doest really affect the nations economy as a whole.

You're not answering my question... yes or no would you invest in an area under a drug cartel or Boko Haram.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
ActivateKruger:

You're not answering my question... yes or no would you invest in an area under a drug cartel or Boko Haram.

i could take the risk.business is all about risk.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
EVarn:
i could take the risk.business is all about risk.

Business is about calculated risks NOT just risks which get investors broke.

I would therefore never invest in a company you run because with my investment you would go straight to fund Boko Haram.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Business is about calculated risks NOT just risks which get investors broke.
I would therefore never invest in a company you run because with my investment you would go straight to fund Boko Haram.
fund boko haram?,LOL,what are MTN,DStv,Multichoice,shoprite etc still doing here then?,infact shoprite is opening up new outlets everyday in nigeria.these companies remit money back home to feed you.ignorance is not bliss.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
EVarn:
fund boko haram?,LOL,what are MTN,DStv,Multichoice,shoprite etc still doing here then?,infact shoprite is opening up new outlets everyday in nigeria.these companies remit money back home to feed you.ignorance is not bliss.

Is Shoprite operating in areas where Boko Haram is based?

Cheap fabrication = failed results

As for feeding SA, Nigeria has more hungry people than there's people in South Africa.

www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-17015873
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
to those who think they have any reason at all or that they are a moral authority to look down on Nollywood, i want you to listen to Zarch Orji speak to you when he spoke on the now defunct BBC Africa Have Your Say programme.

"we don't want to win an Oscar...we just want to make movies a people can relate to; we want to make movies people would watch and see themselves in it....we want to tell our stories ourselves..." until Nollywood came out, Africa's stories were told by other people. The reason no one sees you people as monkeys anymore is because of Nollywood.

A movie industry tells a story, exports a culture and benefits those in it. We can see all of these in Nollywood but can't say the same for your movies, if you actually have one at all.

Nollywood tells a story a people can watch and relate to. It exports a culture that has taken over the whole of the continent and even in the carribean. There is what i call cultural imperialism going on on the continent today. Nigerian accent is immitated by everyone around the continent. Our dress sense and traditional attire are admired and worn all across the continent. Our actors and actresses are known all over. They are a cultural icon! We cannot say the same for your oscar actors and actresses. Our actors and actresses are richer than your oscar comedians!

Nollywood inspires ans sets up other movie industries across the continent, most notably, the movie industry in Ghana as well as other countries like Kenya, Seria Leone etc. What have your's done?
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
isn't it funny or telling that the BokoHaram 'infested' areas are more lucrative that the entire SA? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Is Shoprite operating in areas where Boko Haram is based?
Cheap fabrication = failed results
As for feeding SA, Nigeria has more hungry people than there's people in South Africa.
www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-17015873
hogwash,no hungry person in nigeria,bbc is sponsored by boko haram to spout trash.lol.arent we saying the same thing?
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ActivateKruger: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
craziebone:
to those who think they have any reason at all or that they are a moral authority to look down on Nollywood, i want you to listen to Zarch Orji speak to you when he spoke on the now defunct BBC Africa Have Your Say programme.

"we don't want to win an Oscar...we just want to make movies a people can relate to; we want to make movies people would watch and see themselves in it....we want to tell our stories ourselves..." until Nollywood came out, Africa's stories were told by other people. The reason no one sees you people as monkeys anymore is because of Nollywood.

A movie industry tells a story, exports a culture and benefits those in it. We can see all of these in Nollywood but can't say the same for your movies, if you actually have one at all.

Nollywood tells a story a people can watch and relate to. It exports a culture that has taken over the whole of the continent and even in the carribean. There is what i call cultural imperialism going on on the continent today. Nigerian accent is immitated by everyone around the continent. Our dress sense and traditional attire are admired and worn all across the continent. Our actors and actresses are known all over. They are a cultural icon! We cannot say the same for your oscar actors and actresses. Our actors and actresses are richer than your oscar comedians!

Nollywood inspires ans sets up other movie industries across the continent, most notably, the movie industry in Ghana as well as other countries like Kenya, Seria Leone etc. What have your's done?

Bullisht article, I stopped reading where it says "We don't want to win an Oscar"

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
ActivateKruger:

BRICS

www.brics5.co.za/about-brics/

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

You officially qualify to be called dumbest poster in this thread.

Thank you for being an idio.t of the night

this "dumbest" poster, as you call him, know what happens around the world and i know that SA is just being reluctantly added to the BRICs. It is "BRIC" not "BRICS"! Fact is, SA doesn't look like the BRIC countries. This is something that can be verified independently. SA has a low growth rate to be included in the grouping coined by the Goldman Sachs's economist. They don't even have the population like the others, and this means they economy may have peaked already. The other people's economy have not reached it's peak yet and there is still a very big room for growth. SA was reluctantly included in the BRICs just for regional representation and this was at the time it was official that they are the largest economy on the continent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

London Skyscraper That Melts Cars And Fries Eggs / 5 Facts About Dayton Mass Shooter, Connor Betts. / Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.