Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? (2607 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? / Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
__ just when I thought female folks are more wicked in relationships, I got a shocker.
There is this brother in my neighbourhood, he co-habits with this lady (a banker)...he has a good job too (handsome guy)...

Last week he told me he was travelling for his father's chieftancy title and I told him safe journey as a 'good neighbour'.
__ you can imagine my shock, when I saw his wedding pic on a friend's display pic on Sat, I stylishly asked her: she said it was a lowkey/secret wedding, that the husband is an 'introvert'...(introvert indeed undecided). Now this dude is back to town (alone- without his new wife), without his wedding band and still with the banker!

That's why I am asking my fellow ladies, can you agree to a secret wedding?
__ wouldn't you suspect foul play?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
There are two things involved,that he's an introvert is one,that He's a player is another gist you are not telling...

Going further that he didn't come back with his "wife",shows two things : He left her with a promise of "I would come back and take you along soon" ...Or,he just did the needful to satisfy his parents or the "wife"

I persönally would want a coperate wedding.
But except my husband to be is a politician,then there would be extra reasons to why he wants a secret wedding
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Odilafta:
I would

why?
It really beats my imagination that the new wife didn't come back with him.
What did he possibly tell her, to convince her to stay away?

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
mayapop would you
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Cholls(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
My sister of cuz she will if i show her the money cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by chibwike(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Can guys comment?
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by BreezyRita(f): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
I would. Depending on the reason for it. Not that introvert bullsh.it o.
Wonders they say shall never end!
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
To me I don't really care about all these weddings and traditional ceremonies. Though I would like a lowkey wedding but I don't see the point hiding it.
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Can guys comment?

sure....it's your fellow man that did this wickedness tongue. it's the banker that I pity...every Sat,she dey go market to cook for that guy. angry

@kirikiristars : this one was hidden, he never mentioned it by mistake. My girlfriend said the wife didn't really publicise it either

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Front page material...

Secret wedding is done in america not Nigeria... Except that person wants his ancestors to tell his other ancestors to inform the overall general ancestor that their pikin is misbehaving.
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by adepiero: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Why not! when some women are side chicks, some are even contented being a concubine. so what stops them from having a secret wedding? undecided
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Movesz(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pointless post..money rule women
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by chimerase2: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op I dnt get it undecided
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Anyi3(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Didn't even know such a term existed.

This thing called marriage and it's effect on some Nigerian ladies sha, such a big issue.
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by AfricanApple(f): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
until a situation arises for me to decide whether or not I can do it, I don't know

but dat guy is really wicked o, its not a new thing though, its trending among these village men who luckily gets job in the cities

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

@kirikiristars : this one was hidden, he never mentioned it by mistake. My girlfriend said the wife didn't really publicise it either[/i]
Maybe they did court wedding.
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
evil999:
mayapop would you
lmao! upon all the lasses on Nl you decide to pick me, Anyways! I won't have a secret wedding, I'd love to have a very big white wedding that i'll never ever forget in my life wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by jmoore(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Low-key or secret wedding?
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
kirikiristars:

Maybe they did court wedding.

surprisingly it wasn't a court wedding...it was a white wedding - but no bridesmaid and all that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Both the banker and the newly wedded wife are the biggest f00ls on earth. Its only desperate ladies with low self esteem that dnt knw their left from right or dnt knw how to investigate men they date that fall for scammers like this guy. How can u agree 4 a secret wedding and dnt even bother moving in with ur husband after the wedding? What sane woman will agree with that kind of arrangement? He is benefiting financially from the banker and keeping her as a mistress. This is how the banker will come to blogs or nairaland and start crying for us. *mimicking a tiny voice* 'he introduced me to his family and friends, i cooked and cleaned for him, i gave him my body, i had 8 abortions for him, i spent all my salary on him, only 4 me 2 check facebook and see wedding pictures on his wall, people telling him HML. Men are heartless'
mtchewwwwww. Nonsense! When will women learn?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Phils: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Co-habiting is a common in some places, where securing an accommodation is hard.
May be, they are 'friends with benefits'.
Using her weekend to cook may be for her own good. The food is a benefit, and not his right.
Well, questions should arise if they are co-habiting in a 1-room apartment or if they exhibit public/evident display of love.
He is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Phils:
Co-habiting is a common in some places, where securing an accommodation is hard.
May be, they are 'friends with benefits'.
Using her weekend to cook may be for her own good. The food is a benefit, and not his right.
Well, questions should arise if they are co-habiting in a 1-room apartment or if they exhibit public/evident display of love.
He is innocent until proven guilty.

hmmmm...
Evilz!
You are supporting a brother?
They are dating...everyone knows they are angry.
He is wicked to her and his new wife.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Phils: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Not in support of evilz Ma. smiley

Wow... Its really bad of him. The Law/Courts should have room for such cases. He needs to be reprimanded and sanctioned accordingly.

Wish a neighbour will find a way off passing a message/clue to the banker. smiley
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Gabreal1(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
until a situation arises for me to decide whether or not I can do it, I don't know

but dat guy is really wicked o, its not a new thing though, its trending among these village men who luckily gets job in the cities
Abeg abeg abeg!! what's wickedness there, if i asked you if to cut your arm off and you permitted me, am i wicked?
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by AfricanApple(f): 12:20am On Nov 14, 2014
Gabreal1:
Abeg abeg abeg!! what's wickedness there, if i asked you if to cut your arm off and you permitted me, am i wicked?
lmao, dis u analysis get k-leg o

he is being wicked to d banker wife dat is here, imagine how she will feel d day she will find out, maybe its even her money he used to do d wedding sef undecided
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 14, 2014
Introgini?? Introvert?? Mtchew
Barbie is dx ur friend aware of his banker-mistress??
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 14, 2014
For were
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Beennkumar(m): 2:34am On Nov 14, 2014
I wish I understood this. embarassed

Hold on. There's a guy, and two females. He stays with one, and secretly got married to the other.

Now He's back without His wife. Back to the banker's house, who obviously isn't aware that he's married. Jeez.

This is pure evil. I can imagine what's gonna happen on the day she finds out. About the new wife, isn't she aware her 'husband' is dating someone else, and even stays with her? Why isn't she bothered about moving in with him?

Can't the wedding picture be secretly sent to the banker? angry
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Yustash001(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2014
Omo....i fear that guy o...choi....
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Introgini?? Introvert?? Mtchew
Barbie is dx ur friend aware of his banker-mistress??

No...
Am I supposed to tell her? ? cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Godmother(f): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2014
^^^ yes o Karchisbarbie. Pls find a way to send d wedding pix to the poor banker. That guy is just pure evil. I'm sure he's feeling like one jaddon now. Chai!
Re: Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

No...
Am I supposed to tell her? ? cry
It's not going to be easy oooo so please be careful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? / Caught In The Act: Two Patients Nabbed Having Sex In Lagos Hospital (photos) / WHY Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.