Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! (1850 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! / She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. / I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by cokacoola(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2014
I dont kwn why i always have bad stories to tell About 3months ago, i thought everything was about to change when i meet this pretty damsel. I love her soo much and she was accepted by everybody around me even mum nd dad cheesy but i never knew i was dating a thief, she started with my golds,perfume shoes and letter migrated to stealing my dollars and each time i confront her she will first deny but if she see the anger in me, she will confess and apologise and promise never to do it again but after 2days she will start again.... Pls fellow romancelander how do i make her stop this cus i love her and dont want to end the relationship.
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by bash4us(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Story 4d gods! Let me consult d gods first grin grin grin
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by braine(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2014
She stole your shoes??

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by Dreyl(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2014
Wait lemme consult ifa..
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2014
maybe she is a kleptomania...or greedy

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2014
They said "show me your friend and i would tell you who you are".... So if your babe na thief then you be arm robber cos you stole her heart away.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by Houseofglam7(f): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2014
You 'stole' her heart,she stole your gold and dollars.
1-1
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by femmy2010(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2014
Don't take her shopping at Shoprite else she would steal the "Shop" and leave them with the "Rite".
It is sad indeed,pray God touches her heart .

6 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by pyyxxaro: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2014
Which one b ROMANCELANDER again cry

Take her to Ayelala shrine in Benin City , when she returns she wud never steal anytin again , even gala she nor go steal kiss
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2014
Keep reassurin her of ur love...

That may give her some self-confidence & change her.

Since u've gold, dollars & good steal-able(ie if there is such word...lol) shoes,u can as well provide her wit al she can think of.

If she still does not change,hmmmm!

Kleptomaniac Alert.........
tongue
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by olamonsor2: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2014
Ah!! This is very serious issue. If care is not taking, she will steel shoprite goods anytim u go for shopping. DELIVERANCE she needs
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by adepiero: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2014
Don't forget to vote Tosyne2much for Mr Nairaland 2014 while i ask Ifa for solution wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2014
braine:
She stole your shoes??

Lmao I think say Na only me see that part o
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by Andyblaze: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2014
grin grin dont worry take her for deliverance at yabaleft
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2014
For putting this rubbish post here,i guess she stole ur brains
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by braine(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Lmao I think say Na only me see that part o

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by Rapsainot(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2014
adepiero:
Don't forget to vote Tosyne2much for Mr Nairaland 2014 while i ask Ifa for solution winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/1862429_askifa_jpegdeea87f6b19e7772155580140ebb9db7
orunmila is might be wrong

Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by kelechiMarie(f): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Only you with all these problems,girlfriend's a thief landlord's wife likes you...My brother you need to wash your head with ironsponge by the riverside,e be like say marine spirit dey involved
On a serious note please vote emperorking20 for mr.Nairaland gracias
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by Eastherbunny(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Men your problem pass this country own abeg tell me how you the manage make I advice oga jona
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by google1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
cokacoola abi na fanta, your girlfriend get serious problem, carry her com prayer city on Saturday by 10 am
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
There is nothing else to do except pray for her. shebi u didn't know damsels are hide to find? In fact stop nagging her with your accusations otherwise another man will steal her away from u all because of ordinary dollars and perfume! You are too materialistic sef undecided angry
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by godoluwa(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
femmy2010:
Don't take her shopping at Shoprite else she would steal the "Shop" and leave them with the "Rite".
It is sad indeed,pray God touches her heart .
lmao. but honestly dis is a VERY SERIOUS ISSUE!
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by johnbuck81(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
ma broda na juju u jam o!
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Breakup wit her.
BTW,vote tosyne2much 4 mr nl.
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by femmy2010(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
godoluwa:
lmao. but honestly dis is a VERY SERIOUS ISSUE!

It is and it needs a spiritual solution .
Re: The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! by Melahou(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
soon she`ll sell all you properties...
are you sure its not karma at work

(1) (Reply)

If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married / How Many Guys Can Say 'Amen' To This? / GUYS!! What Would You Do If This Guy Slapped Your Girl’s Butt? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.