Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,024 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On (6401 Views)

How To Make Her Start Crushing On You / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Extom:

Link your lip to which server, exactly? undecided
bwahahahahahhaaa...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by TheyVid(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
OP that's not you on your profile pics.

This is what me thinks...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Kweenesther:
You are too young to be tinkin of dix...if u re still in sec skul...cos at d end of d day it all leads down to one thing...nd dats SEX!!!
seriously the world is too corrupt, that girl is tooooooooo to think of this.

If that guy sharp na to blow the baloon then abandone am.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Extom(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Lol....laughin wt tears in my eyes.
These people will not kill one with blunders that are out of this world. grin
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by johnsonpolice: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Just be nice to him one day he would consider you,gudluck to you gal.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by ninovandross(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
My dear, there is only one way to get dis dude, by using the ever accurate yet very deadly with a high repacaution rate I give u JUJU, just go see one baba shrp shrp d guy go notice u
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Dannidom(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
marieolae:
Smile at him and look at him frequently. He'll get the message. If not, then you can ask him for the time when the opportunity comes. It works, trust me. I'm talking from experience tongue
missy @ bolded pls i dnt understand (no insult pls)
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by debosola(f): 2:09am On Nov 15, 2014
thegoodone2:
when u see him look at his eyes and link ur lip
;Dwhen u see him look at his eyes and link ur lip

With a USB cable, wifi/mobile hotspot?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by debosola(f): 2:10am On Nov 15, 2014
thegoodone2:
when u see him look at his eyes and link ur lip
;Dwhen u see him look at his eyes and link ur lip

With a USB cable,wifi or mobile hotspot?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by balaclava: 5:19am On Nov 15, 2014
Kweenesther:
You are too young to be tinkin of dix...if u re still in sec skul...cos at d end of d day it all leads down to one thing...nd dats SEX!!!

... and who's says dts nt wt d lady wanted in d 1st place. Jst sex.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Andrew3(m): 5:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Very easy in school, start by asking for a book grin or you can still mistake him for someone then grin
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by SpaceGoat: 5:37am On Nov 15, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Make eye contact,hold his gaze for a sec or so,twirl your hair with a smile on your face but make sure he's watchin.....trust me,he'll get d msg.
shocked now i know why you have be twirling your hair at me all while angry angry
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Diseye29(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2014
then tel us urs na
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by passionate88: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Make eye contact,hold his gaze for a sec or so,twirl your hair with a smile on your face but make sure he's watchin.....trust me,he'll get d msg.

marieolae:
Smile at him and look at him frequently. He'll get the message. If not, then you can ask him for the time when the opportunity comes. It works, trust me. I'm talking from experience tongue
No be all experience dey work for all guys o, what if the guy is the shy type?. You go smile tire, twirl your hair till e go bald, him no go talk to you
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by malakh7: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Extom:

Link your lip to which server, exactly? undecided
ROTFL grin grin
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by malakh7: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2014
marieolae:
LOL grin
That should do the trick.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by marieolae(f): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2014
malakh7:

LOL grin
That should do the trick.
smiley
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by marieolae(f): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2014
TheyVid:

lmaoooo
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by KingTom(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2014
TheyVid:

David if my stomach bursts with laughter I'll hold you responsible grin
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Pes13: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2014
@ op, u sound like a secondary school student. Logically ur dp doesnt correspond with who I think u are.

CONCLUSION- u are probably an imposer, desperately seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2014
firstEVA:
If that's you on the dp, your story is as fake as, Nicky Minaj's arse.

I think that's Patoranking's girlfriend on her dp...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2014
SpaceGoat:
shocked now i know why you have be twirling your hair at me all while angry angry
Seriously?
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by destante(f): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Seriously?
he didn't lie nau tongue
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2014
Extom:

These people will not kill one with blunders that are out of this world. grin
Dnt mind them joor.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2014
destante:
he didn't lie nau tongue
lol.....do u think so? tongue
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by thegoodone2(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
debosola:

With a USB cable,wifi or mobile hotspot?
with u
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Thavik(m): 12:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I'd rather you direct your crush to your textbook be you get crushed
bro why is your profile still female angry
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by winedeal: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2014
U better crush on ur books not on guys moreover..it will all lead to immorality whenever he noticed ur intrest..or better still nake ur self and run around his lecture hall seven times when u notice he is inside..and come and thank me later ..
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by dre11(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2014
firstEVA:
If that's you on the dp, your story is as fake as, Nicky Minaj's arse.

U can feel the vibes from the post.. .....
That person on the dp is far more matured than her post
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by cdamsel(f): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2014
All this alternate handles sha,keep flooding NL with junk undecided
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by AfricanApple(f): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2014
he is not your classmate shocked as big as you are?

I hope you are not one of those she-he sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? / 10 Reasons To Date An Asian Girl / Why Sex Smells –experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.