Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On (6406 Views)

How To Make Her Start Crushing On You / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2014
cdamsel:
All this alternate handles sha,keep flooding NL with junk undecided
gringrin
Na u carry me come here o
Happy Sunday to U
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by cdamsel(f): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

gringrin
Na u carry me come here o
Happy Sunday to U
Happy sunday my love
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I think that's Patoranking's girlfriend on her dp...
the op is obviously fake
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Rapzino: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2014
AfricanApple:
he is not your classmate shocked as big as you are?

I hope you are not one of those she-he sha
sweerie long time. SMH @OP
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
cdamsel:
Happy sunday my love
Thanks Obi'm kiss

BTW our boy, Junior called me last nyt and said that after much research he has now come to Conclusion that Naijaboiy is the ideal guy for Mr. Nairaland. He said the guy got everything it takes to be the next Mr. Nairaland. *Facially *Brainwise *Vision *Too numerous to mention
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1867689_intellectualsfiltered2_jpeg5b3a92ecfd1a02175a693f136575a5e7

So my love help me share this good news to everyone you know.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1863977_naijafiltered_jpeg1e53ffd60724c7d68be1d91a3fc5c0f0

Thank you grin

Good afternoon FirstEva and happy sunday/new week to U

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Biggty(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Just walk up to him when he is alone and say hi or start a conversation with him. The rest will be history.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
firstEVA:
If that's you on the dp, your story is as fake as, Nicky Minaj's arse.

Hmm. You got a point but it doesn't really me anything.

What if the guy is 'gay'?
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nigerian girls don spoil oooo.They are changing really fast
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by cdamsel(f): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Thanks Obi'm kiss

alright sire
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by fritxie101(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sparrow13:

a girl as beutiful as the op can get any guy she like by doing what i quote
only if its her.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
toricutie:
i have a crush on this guy, he's not my classmate.... We've never talekd but i just wana be his friend but i don't now how to start a conversation with him cause we aren't classmates...... Please advice me on what to do to get his attention without making it wired or awkard pleaseeeee

Jesus Christ! Pls come and crush on me. Lolz.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
marieolae:
Smile at him and look at him frequently. He'll get the message. If not, then you can ask him for the time when the opportunity comes. It works, trust me. I'm talking from experience tongue

How long have you been doing this?
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by marieolae(f): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
RedBenson:

How long have you been doing this?
since d beginning of time wink
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
marieolae:
since d beginning of time wink

How many awards have you bagged locally and internatioanally from this profession?
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
firstEVA:
If that's you on the dp, your story is as fake as, Nicky Minaj's arse.
That's not her,that's patoranking's gf

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by marieolae(f): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
RedBenson:

How many awards have you bagged locally and internatioanally from this profession?
more than enough
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
marieolae:
more than enough

Hmmmm, mention few and which institutions/organisations/bodies that awarded.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Elvis506(m): 1:21am On Mar 07, 2015
marieolae:
Smile at him and look at him frequently. He'll get the message. If not, then you can ask him for the time when the opportunity comes. It works, trust me. I'm talking from experience tongue
as simple as marieola...that would suffice..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimzy Ivyy I Told You Ladies Wont Win / Guys, Can You Marry This Size?(pic) / Do You Hv Sex In Your Dreams?..this Is What It Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.