Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On (6382 Views)

How To Make Her Start Crushing On You / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by toricutie(f): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
i have a crush on this guy, he's not my classmate.... We've never talekd but i just wana be his friend but i don't now how to start a conversation with him cause we aren't classmates...... Please advice me on what to do to get his attention without making it wired or awkard pleaseeeee
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Princecalm(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
This sounds like a fairy tale
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
I smell something fishy
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
hmmm, OP you have bf right? why crush on this guy? anyway just walk up to him and say hi.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
toricutie:
i have a crush on this guy, he's not my classmate.... We've never talekd but i just wana be his friend but i don't now how to start a conversation with him cause we aren't classmates...... Please advice me on what to do to get his attention without making it wired or awkard pleaseeeee

I'd rather you direct your crush to your textbook be you get crushed

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by marieolae(f): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Smile at him and look at him frequently. He'll get the message. If not, then you can ask him for the time when the opportunity comes. It works, trust me. I'm talking from experience tongue
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
If that's you on the dp, your story is as fake as, Nicky Minaj's arse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
firstEVA:
If that's you on the dp, your story is as fake as, Nicky Minaj's arse.
Hmmmm. E be as e get o.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by iceberylin(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Borrow his note...

thats how we roll wink
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Rilwayne001: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
marieolae:
Smile at him and look at him frequently . He'll get the message. If not, then you can ask him for the time when the opportunity comes. It works, trust me. I'm talking from experience tongue

hmmmmm....they call it greenlight grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Make eye contact,hold his gaze for a sec or so,twirl your hair with a smile on your face but make sure he's watchin.....trust me,he'll get d msg.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by kilokeys(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
thats easy.
get his mobile number
send him a message on whatsapp
a simple HI

if he is a smart gentleman like me.. thats enough cue

iill turn the tables around
ill take it from there

if he doesnt.. hmmm.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by cooljoe(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
marieolae:
Smile at him and look at him frequently. He'll get the message. If not, then you can ask him for the time when the opportunity comes. It works, trust me. I'm talking from experience tongue
teacher teacher, abi na lecturer b ur name, abeg make u teach me more
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by marieolae(f): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

hmmmmm....they call it greenlight grin cheesy

exactly! All girls should know how to do this haba
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by marieolae(f): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
cooljoe:
teacher teacher, abi na lecturer b ur name, abeg make u teach me more
hehee lolz
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
toricutie:
This classmate u'r saying...

Is it secondary school kinda classmate??
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by ZeeOlanrewaju(f): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
firstEVA:
I smell something fishy
i smell it too
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Sparrow13: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Make eye contact,hold his gaze for a sec or so,twirl your hair with a smile on your face but make sure he's watchin.....trust me,he'll get d msg.
a girl as beutiful as the op can get any guy she like by doing what i quote
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by thegoodone2(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
when u see him look at his eyes and link ur lip
;Dwhen u see him look at his eyes and link ur lip
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by mytime24(f): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lecturers full dis house.......observin
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Extom(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
thegoodone2:
when u see him look at his eyes and link ur lip
grin
Link your lip to which server, exactly? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by thegoodone2(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
Extom:

dowan side it work
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
Extom:

Lol....laughin wt tears in my eyes.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by raziboi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
marieolae:

seconded!!
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
kilokeys:
thats easy.
get his mobile number
send him a message on whatsapp
a simple HI

if he is a smart gentleman like me.. thats enough cue

iill turn the tables around
ill take it from there

if he doesnt.. hmmm.
For you mind you are smart cheesy
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by kilokeys(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
kirikiristars:

For you mind you are smart cheesy
i be bros o.. ehen.. i need to send u a pm sef..
u have been a good girl kiss
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Afrok(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
I don't just understand some ladies sha, guys that are single have crush but ladies that are dating keeps having crush, what happens to their guys then? Confused girls plenty undecided.
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
jst giv him d com f**k you luk
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by adepiero: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
Why do you people always come up with the same scenario?

OP! scroll down the Topics, you'll find the answers you seek. angry
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by olasman0(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
marieolae:
exactly! All girls should know how to do this haba
It's like u do it every time
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by toricutie(f): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
thanks alot guys... You're all so helpful but... Something actually happened today that's why i decided to ask for advice, .1st he missed his step and almost fell @ my front today his friends were laughing @ him and i was stiring but he didn't seem to pay much atttention cause he was embarrased, also after school today my besties told me about him talking with them but they didn't tell me much cause they feel i don't know him... Please more advice thanks alot
Re: How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On by Kweenesther(f): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
You are too young to be tinkin of dix...if u re still in sec skul...cos at d end of d day it all leads down to one thing...nd dats SEX!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / Broke Guys That Get Girls / When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.