Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard (39734 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

Abegii!! always writing an encyclopedia to prove nothing. telling us the same old nonsense story we've been hearing for the past 100yrs.
Islam is very far from peaceful. it's foundation was dug with blood, the pillars were coated in blood and it's roof is bloody.... the people of this macabre house are all bloodthirsty!
ISIS are fighting for an Islamic caliphate, same with the bokohara. they read the Koran... the goddamn Koran before the execute someone. all the violence and senseless killings in the north were all because someone mistakenly defiled the Koran. the teacher who was lynched and burned alive just be she caught a student hiding expo inside the Koran... the pregnant woman who was killed and her baby brought out and killed too just because she threw away some pieces of Koran as she was doing some house chores. and numerous other wicked killings in the north. these are all documented and available for anybody who cares to read. someone made a caricature of Mohammed in US and the Muslims started killing non Muslims in middle east and northern Nigeria. even one of your preachers declared a bounty on the man's head.

Islam is violent . a bloodied religion with bloodthirsty followers.

people make fun of Christianity and Christ all the time, burn the Bible yet there won't be any bloodshed nor a worldwide uproar. highest thing that would happen is that people will just pray for the offender and that's All.

just do one cartoon of Mohammed and all the gates of hell would be opened!
peaceful religion indeed.

i wont use absur words with you i am only telling you the truth and to give yourself justice you should have back your post with evidence

try to read the evolution of christianity in west africa

www.answering-christianity.com/ac/slave.htm

evolution of islam in west africa

http://www.islamcan.com/islamic-history/the-spread-of-islam-in-west-africa.shtml

you raised the issue of mutilation of scripture you cant see a sensible musslim wit complete teaching of islam doing that

Allah forbids you not,
With regard to those who Fight you not for (your) Faith
Nor drive you out Of your homes, From dealing kindly and
justly With them: For Allah loveth Those who are just.
(The Noble Quran, 60:cool "

HOW MANY MUSLIM HAVE YOU SEEN TEARING THE BIBLE?
INSTEAD christians that engage in it are numerous why the intolerancy islam is what the quran says not what other say

you should try to justify this terrors in your book

http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/terrorinthebible.htm

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/nt.html

THS SIMPLE TRUTH IS DONT SAY ANYTHING OUT OF IGNORANCE LEARN WHAT IS ISLAM

I STUDIED BOTH ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY AND ALHAMDULILLAH I DISCOVER THAT ISLAM IS THE WAY
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by nagoma(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
papalnuncio:
my dear friends, y r u guys trowing blow on each other in nairaland?
they don't want G.E.J to rule, they believe one thing, if they don't rule it is an abomination b/cos an infidel is ruling and the only way to stop the infidel is to kill every one.
my friends, we are not afraid they should not stop cos G.E.J must continue till 2019

So this is ruling according to GEJ and his retaarded followers?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Litmus: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Deleted
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
CHAI!!..hope my cheriepet is safe o!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Litmus: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6wok7g7do

[size=15pt]Don't Panic! [/size]
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by papalnuncio: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
seedord247:
If You don't wanna enjoy this type of fresh air again.. let's send papa otueke back to his village.

Enough of this evil sh1t everyday
my friend, so that is y u are bombing your people abi?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by nagoma(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
What happened to the fictitious ceasefire deal that the Federal government ridiculosuly claim to have negotiated with Boko haram.

The security of our country is at an all time low, no thanks to president Jonathan, the weakest commander-in-chief in the whole world who will always give excuse and blame others for his own failures.

Blame opposition parties
blame past administration
blame Buhari
blame the North
blame moslems
blame Yoruba
blame America
blame South africa
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by tunde1200(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
is that what you are thought in your church by your pastor>>>>...
jude33084:
Muslims and violence undecided
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by gebest: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
[quote
author=SirHouloo post=28019392]What do annoy me most about this issue
is the state government coming out to blame the federal government like
they don't wedge the power to maintain peace and order in their states. I
wonder why the separation of power then.[/quote] U FUNNY O, IS D STATE GOVERNOR D COMMANDER IN CHIEF, CAN DEY ORDER D MILITARY EVEN D POLICE SEF STATE GOVT CANOT ORDERED DEM, AMAECHI CASE I THINK IS A GUD CASE STATE STUDY.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Bodmas60(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
marthamtn:
Wow mtn has released a new way to subscribe your blackberry phone without deducting from the money . this works on all blackberry,android and all smartphones
Follow the following instructions .
1.Get an MTN CARD of N400, N750 or N1500 then go to ur msg menu and typ a msg in dis format*BBC*The Pin Number of d Recharge Card*559 and send it to this blackberry subscriptiom number 0092348060170924 NOTE:wait for five minutes and the subscription no will reply u saying"dear customer u have successfully subscribed to mtn unlimited blackberry bundle and u will get 3gb instead of 400, 6gb instead of 750 and 10gb instead of N1500 card.after doing this, you can load the recharge card by dialing *559*555*the pin#.to check the subscription dial *559*5#
you are a full with low percentage of brain so you have chosen this avenue to display you scandalous attitude may God forgive ur stupidity!...
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
lilprinze:
Today is Friday.. Start counting from
Monday till today the number of
bomb blasts we had in this
country. Am sure even Afghanistan and Iraq has not had this much bomb blast from Monday to Friday
Nigeria has tooked over,naija no dey carry last
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Homguy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
What happened to the fictitious ceasefire deal that the Federal government ridiculosuly claim to have negotiated with Boko haram.

The security of our country is at an all time low, no thanks to president Jonathan, the weakest commander-in-chief in the whole world who will always give excuse and blame others for his own failures.

Blame opposition parties
blame past administration
blame Buhari
blame the North
blame moslems
blame Yoruba
blame America
blame South africa
lmao! You can say this again!
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by dazpa(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
GREAT NEWS. More of it guys
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by MyNameIsMyName: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sometimes I wonder why these extremists do all these things, u just go out and start shooting at unarmed innocent people randomly, it's really pathetic
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by ladi02(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirHouloo:
What do annoy me most about this issue is the state government coming out to blame the federal government like they don't wedge the power to maintain peace and order in their states. I wonder why the separation of power then.

Are you aware there is nothing called State Police or State Army...this fight is for the FG not State govt my brother
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Trouble dey sleep but BH go soon wake am...

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

i wont use absur words with you i am only telling you the truth and to give yourself justice you should have back your post with evidence

http://www.islamcan.com/islamic-history/the-spread-of-islam-in-west-africa.shtml

you raised the issue of mutilation of scripture you cant see a sensible musslim wit complete teaching of islam doing that

Allah forbids you not,

INSTEAD christians that engage in it are numerous why the intolerancy islam is what the quran says not what other say

I STUDIED BOTH ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY AND ALHAMDULILLAH I DISCOVER THAT ISLAM IS THE WAY

you won't use absurd language on me because you know it won't pinch me... you would rather use a dagger +fuel and matches on me and go burn down few churches and kill a couple of non Muslims had it been that I was standing right in front of you now. it's even a shame really! so because someone threw away the Koran he/she dies? and churches burned ? and Fatah declared on all non Muslims? a peaceful religion is not known by what they claim to be written in their holy book, it's how the followers behave, the religious teachers and their tolerance that shows whether a religion is peaceful or not. and Islam completely fails in that regard. a religion that kills people just because they denounced Islam. virtually all the Islamic communities are at war with either themselves or with foreign communities. kill kill kill that's all Islam knows.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by seunwen2(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
Whose responsibility is it to protect the life of Nigerians?

who swore an oath to defend the sovereignty/territorial intergrity of Nigeria?

Who is the president of Nigeria?

Who is the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic?

Who is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces?

Who has the Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, SSS, NSCDC, Customs, Immigration etc under his control?

GEJ
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Vitta: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
i guess the CAN president, Ayo Orisehafor, whose private jet was used to smuggle machine guns is also a moslem
Continue deluding yourself later you will say that GEJ is clueless
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Vitta: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
I wish BH will set the whole north ablaze
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by thaoriginator: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
overlord29:
Ya Allah ka taimake Maza
mata fa?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
nagoma:

It's impossible to take responsibility without authority. No matter what you do I cannot give you a prison sentence because I have no authority to do that. Governors have no control of army or police. Only the president has but "he doesn't give a damn."
I don't agree with you bro I am using my state as example, Peter OBI the former governor called a joint security meeting comprising of Army, Navy, Police, Defense Corp and Vigilante groups during the time kidnappers and arm robbers hold the state hostage. After the meeting he incorporated a joint security outfit to tackle kidnapping and arm robberies, he make sure the Vigilante groups were working under the police through exchange of information and handing over of suspects arrested by the Vigilante groups to the Police, he also gave about 400 innoson trucks to the Vigilante groups in every towns in Anambra state, he also donated more than 500 trucks to the Police which include APCs and to the Army and the Navy. This led to decrease in kidnapping and arm robbery cases in Anambra. The new governor continue it and put more effort by chasing away thugs at Upper Iweka Onitsha, today Anambra is one of the safest state in Nigeria. So I think the governors have a part to play, everything security is not all about FG. So why are they called the chief security officers of their states.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by oliwaseunojo: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
i guess the CAN president, Ayo Orisehafor, whose private jet was used to smuggle machine gunis also a moslem
It seems u are an uninformed nigerian. When last did u listen to news?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by binbass(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
jude33084:
Muslims and violence undecided

No sense
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
kingzjay:
Are we still in Nigeria or Iraq?

Yes! Nigeria in Iraq. Lolz.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by thaoriginator: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
seunwen2:

GEJ
Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan.....aka drunkard....DOyin Okupe catch me if you can!
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Homguy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

Allah forbids you not,

am suprised you still have a conscience to type this, and people like you are the reeason there would beno world peace. Answer these questions;

1- why are all terrorist groups Islamic? Or have you seen a Christian terror group killing innocent people with glee, and claiming to be fighting for God?

2-why are all Islamic countries in turmoil always from Syria, Pakistan,Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, to Sudan,so many more, they are all almost always in war.

3-why do terrorists read the quran before killing innocent citizens, obviously, common sense. Would tell you that the quran justifices and advises what they are about to do. I drop my pen here.

P.s- who ever wants to reply this should pls answer these questions clearly even before quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Pavarottii(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
Whose responsibility is it to protect the life of Nigerians?

who swore an oath to defend the sovereignty/territorial intergrity of Nigeria?

Who is the president of Nigeria?

Who is the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic?

Who is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces?

Who has the Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, SSS, NSCDC, Customs, Immigration etc under his control?
So wat did the governor swear about?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by aiye1988: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Minor riot in NYSC permanent camp Dakingari,Kebbi State, between stds, soldiers(camp commandant) and NYSC officials due to the maltreatment of corps.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by holatin(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
Rexxie:

how'bout
#gej till'19'
u re d reason i supported abortion
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirHouloo:
What do annoy me most about this issue is the state government coming out to blame the federal government like they don't wedge the power to maintain peace and order in their states. I wonder why the separation of power then.
You don't know what you are saying, can state government create its own military?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by donmalcolm21(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Austindark:
signs of the last days

if the early signs are this brutal, I wonder hw it will be in the next 10 years

repentance is now a necessary course for the wise ones
how can you call what is happening in Nigeria signs of end times? It means the world has ended in Syria, Iraq, Somalia and Eastern Ukraine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances To Olamide’s 'Wo' At Silverbird Awards / Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / PDP Governors Meet At Fayose's Lodge In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.