Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard (39744 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2014
BetaThings:

Asari Dokubo promised to deal with the parasites
"By the time he and his group are through, the North will beg to leave Nigeria"
And these people gave 17% of their votes to Jonathan
There is God
KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by onelife97: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Even blame the world for Nigeria to have inept "I don't give a damn attitude than to embezzle as much"president as the head.

Arch1:
What happened to the fictitious ceasefire deal that the Federal government ridiculosuly claim to have negotiated with Boko haram.

The security of our country is at an all time low, no thanks to president Jonathan, the weakest commander-in-chief in the whole world who will always give excuse and blame others for his own failures.

Blame opposition parties
blame past administration
blame Buhari
blame the North
blame moslems
blame Yoruba
blame America
blame South africa
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by banki(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2014
How low have we sunk as a nation and yet some people have the guts to become senitimental about it.... lets admit the truth our COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS WEAK

Just the day before yesterday TOMPOLO treathened our President and told him not to go to warri because a project to be commissioned was named after an itsekiri man instead of an ijaw man, guess what.... our president did not go to delta yesterday

Shekau threatens our president every day our president does nothing but blame others for his failures and those dumb supporters come here and talk nonsense.....Just yesterday CHIBOK fell to the terrorists, can you imagine

Our military kill shekau every other day, our military free the chibok girls every other month our military watch and our president is sitting preety and blaming opposition.....blaming south Africa, blaming USA, blaming northern elite, blame muslims,

When health workers are not on strike one of the educational institutions will be on strike yet oil prices were at an all time high,they claim they created jobs ALL they did was kill Nigerian youth and dupe them of 1000 each and nothing happened, they claim they fixed the power sector yet am using generator, they are a failure SIMPLE

I just wish we had a credible opposition

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 15, 2014
holatin:
u re d reason i supported abortion
#VOTE FOR GOODLUCK,U AND YOUR FAMILY NEED GOODLUCK..
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2014
SirHouloo:
What do annoy me most about this issue is the state government coming out to blame the federal government like they don't wedge the power to maintain peace and order in their states. I wonder why the separation of power then.
Sir; The state government controls none of the security machinery in this country;none!-So the cliche that a governor is the Cheif security officer of a state is just a mere paper statement even the police commissioner does not take orders from the state Governor' THe Federal Government is so powerful yet weak in maintaining its resposibility of safeguarding lives and property effectively. The word here is "effectively". Lets hope the creation of state police will match this helplessness of the dilema of the state governors.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2014
hamaworld:
Bomb blast in d north & someone there in d far east celebrating it.

N.B there shall be end to every evil by God willing

Dunce ^1000

As if people in the east are not criticizing it.

Phucking tribalist
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:39am On Nov 15, 2014
papalnuncio:
my dear friends, y r u guys trowing blow on each other in nairaland?
they don't want G.E.J to rule, they believe one thing, if they don't rule it is an abomination b/cos an infidel is ruling and the only way to stop the infidel is to kill every one.
my friends, we are not afraid they should not stop cos G.E.J must continue till 2019
I always dont like all these theories, we better tackle this issue now or else.... I ask again, is the world going to end after 2019? Following your theory, what if they win the seat in 2019, wont they still be able to do what you said they want to?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2014
Cheriepet:

JJ I am safe dear.... how are feeling today?

Thank God...... I'm feeling OK,
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by laksyde100(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2014
jude33084:
Muslims and violence undecided

What has Muslims have to do with Violence?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Chigold101(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2014
SirHouloo:
What do annoy me most about this issue is the state government coming out to blame the federal government like they don't wedge the power to maintain peace and order in their states. I wonder why the separation of power then.
they forget that they are chief security officers of their states. I still wonder what they do with their security vote.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Chigold101(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2014
SirHouloo:
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Rexnegro(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2014
Arch1:
Whose responsibility is it to protect the life of Nigerians?

who swore an oath to defend the sovereignty/territorial intergrity of Nigeria?

Who is the president of Nigeria?

Who is the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic?

Who is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces?

Who has the Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, SSS, NSCDC, Customs, Immigration etc under his control?
U should have ended ur comment with "if not Gej"...nice questions
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by holatin(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Rexxie:

#VOTE FOR GOODLUCK,U AND YOUR FAMILY NEED GOODLUCK..
I don't need good luck cus good luck for d past Six years is more than a bad luck in two fold, what I need is change
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Homguy(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2014
hifaif:

There are Christian terrorist groups too. There is one in CAR. There is another in Uganda.

FYI, there are more Jewish and Latino terrorist attacks than Islamic terrorist attacks.

Your second question is faulty. UAE is an Islamic country and it is not in turmoil. Same with Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, etc.

Your third question is silly. Are there no violent passages in the Bible too?
I expected you'd mention these countries in your defence of a violent religion you should compare the ratio of Islamic countries in peace to those in turmoil, then you'll get an idea of what core Islam does tto countries. Those countries you mentioned are countries that do not practice core Islam, much like Muslims in Yoruba land.

2. Seriously? you the guts to mention that group in CAR? Did you bother to read how they evolved? You are just so predictable,dudey . I bet you didn't know they evolved to protect themselves from Muslim extremists, and only go after Muslims when need be? Have you read of any nonsensical mass Killings or terror activities by this same group?

3. Still didn't answer the question as to why several verses of the quran is read before slaughtering innocent victims like rams.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by major466(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Arch1:
i guess the CAN president, Ayo Orisehafor, whose private jet was used to smuggle machine guns is also a moslem
I guess the CAN President is the one supplying arms to ISIS in Syria and Iraq.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by born2boink(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Sheggy13:

Mogbe shocked Are u related to born2fuck? lol cheesy
Eyin oloyinbo, una no pass jamb,una no commot for one side! Born2fuck have been moving since 1900, siddon here dey check errors while I continue counting my money. When I'm great, I will employ you.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Sheggy13:

Mogbe shocked Are u related to born2fuck? lol cheesy
no i am relationsheep to mama peace and she taughted me in school,that is why I spoke good english than you,any problem? tongue
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2014
born2fuck:
Eyin oloyinbo, una no pass jamb,una no commot for one side! Born2fuck have been moving since 1900, siddon here dey check errors while I continue counting my money. When I'm great, I will employ you.
you dey them?leave dem make dem dey chop oyinbo,while we smile to banks
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2014
born2fuck:
guy come vote na,it has started,abeg read the instruction first before voting,see the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/1997707/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest/3#28032725
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Sheggy13(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2014
born2fuck:
My nigga born2fuck I mean no harm o, just teasing u. I really pray u become great as u have prophesied, but it's not my type u can employ friend. U talking of me writing Jamb and u employing me. Don't make me laugh pls. I lecture ur likes in a tertiary institution, so just chill.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by major466(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2014
soe:

State governors do not control the police force..let alone the army.

Do you have to expose your stupiditiy on air?
Easy to blame the federal government under the garment that states don't control the policies. Ironically, the same northern governors kicks against state police.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Leyqute(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2014
born2fuck:

For Oshodi abi...agbero
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Leyqute(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2014
Sheggy13:

My nigga born2fuck I mean no harm o, just teasing u. U talking of me writing Jamb and u employing me. Don't make me laugh pls. I lecture ur likes in a tertiary institution, so just chill.

Tah! u no get liver
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Sheggy13(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2014
IYANGBALI:
no i am relationsheep to mama peace and she taughted me in school,that is why I spoke good english than you,any problem? tongue
IYANGBALI u never cease to amuse me. Nothing do u. Three bajinotu for u.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Sheggy13(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Leyqute:

Tah! u no get liver
U can believe what u want. Afterall it's an anonymous forum. I don't need to blow my trumpet. Cheers.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by major466(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

brother stop saying things out of ignorance islam means total submission to GOD
ISLAM NEVER PREACHES VIOLENCE

"Allah forbids you not,
With regard to those who Fight you not for (your) Faith
Nor drive you out Of your homes, From dealing kindly and
justly With them: For Allah loveth Those who are just.
(The Noble Quran, 60:cool "

1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden
in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that
God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is
forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a
crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it
be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall
be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it
shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”

2. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on
other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in
religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The
Cow, 2:256).
THATS MY SIGNATURE grin

3. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice
toward people even where they have reason to be angry with
them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from
being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[5:8]

even the etiquette of war in islam is verry beautiful

1. 5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden.
According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first
Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in
ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm;
do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any
town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

did they follow this? how many women children and old people including their livestock and trees have been cut down?judge this your self

2. O ye who believe! eat not up your property
among yourselves in vanities: but let there be
amongst you traffic and trade by mutual good-
will: nor kill yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most
Merciful.

PLS DID BOKOHARAM FOLLOW THIS?

ANOTHER HADITH
Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, "A man was inflicted with
wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave
has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for
him." (Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445)

I CANT POST MUCH HERE ANY LONG ARTICLE IS NT VALID ON NL

ISLAM IS WHAT THE QURAN SAYS AND NOT WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS

If any do that in rancor and injustice soon
shall We cast them into the fire: and easy it is
for Allah.

we are nt in religion section i dont want to post the some amazing tings about the bible
Beautiful.

Tell that to ISIS and Boko Haram!
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2014
Sheggy13:

IYANGBALI u never cease to amuse me. Nothing do u. Three bajinotu for u.
take I dash you tongue
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by born2boink(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2014
Sheggy13:

My nigga born2fuck I mean no harm o, just teasing u. U talking of me writing Jamb and u employing me. Don't make me laugh pls. I lecture ur likes in a tertiary institution, so just chill.
Mr Lecturer! No wonder. I throway salute. I have met countless of lecturers and some confesses for not being perfect. They always read and practise at home even before coming to class. So what's the big deal. Anyone can lecture, even my business maths lecturer then will claimed English is not part of his course, even some of them even made errors. I am new to tertiary, we know as the tin dey go.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by born2boink(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2014
Leyqute:

For Oshodi abi...agbero
no na ilupeju. Aderibigbe and Adeshinbo are not the same thing nah. I'm not agbero and I will never be one. Even some agbero are far better than some of the so Educationalist out there. Being an agbero have nothing to do with education, agbero go to school too, dem fit scatter class but won't partake in cultist like your fellow brothers. Education and common sense may seem are like but totally different. Your Sense is common but no common sense there
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Leyqute(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2014
born2fuck:
no na ilupeju. Aderibigbe and Adeshinbo are not the same thing nah. I'm not agbero and I will never be one. Even some agbero are far better than some of the so Educationalist out there. Being an agbero have nothing to do with education, agbero go to school too, dem fit scatter class but won't partake in cultist like your fellow brothers. Education and common sense may seem are like but totally different. Your Sense is common but no common sense there

Oya clap for yourself.

Sheggy13:

U can believe what u want. Afterall it's an anonymous forum. I don't need to blow my trumpet. Cheers.

Spoken like a matured mind. Tuale
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by victorazy(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Dannyset:
Those Boko Haram must hav used their brains as bullet and shot it away. because I don't understand why the only thing that makes you happy is killing ur own people.....A to ye gbogbo yin. Awon eranko lasan.

Revelation in the Bible has the answer
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2014
Homguy:
I expected you'd mention these countries in your defence of a violent religion you should compare the ratio of Islamic countries in peace to those in turmoil, then you'll get an idea of what core Islam does tto countries. Those countries you mentioned are countries that do not practice core Islam, much like Muslims in Yoruba land.

2. Seriously? you the guts to mention that group in CAR? Did you bother to read how they evolved? You are just so predictable,dudey . I bet you didn't know they evolved to protect themselves from Muslim extremists, and only go after Muslims when need be? Have you read of any nonsensical mass Killings or terror activities by this same group?

3. Still didn't answer the question as to why several verses of the quran is read before slaughtering innocent victims like rams.

1. You expected nothing. You spoke out of ignorance. You said ALL Muslim countries and I gave you some Muslim countries that are not in turmoil. And who told you that Saudi Arabia and those other countries I mentioned don't practise core Islam? You must be kidding me.

2. FYI, the Anti-Balaka in CAR is now a terrorist group killing innocent Muslims. Who cares how they evolved? What matters to sensible people is that it is a Christian terrorist group targeting Muslim clans in CAR. And it is getting worse. At least, Boko Haram kills both Christians and Muslims, but Anti-Balaka targets only Muslims (including women and children)

3. Your third question remains silly. Why don't you address all the violent passages in the bible. You think those Christian terrorist groups in CAR and Uganda don't use the bible to back their violent acts? Or maybe you think they also use the Qur'an

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Back From London (photo) / Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / Military: If Shekau Surrenders, We Will Accept Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.