Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Have You Noticed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Noticed? (960 Views)

Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. / Wierd And Crazy Things You Did To Get Noticed By The Opposite Sex / Guyz Have You Noticed It?, Most Girls Look So Beautiful From Afar, But When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed? by donogaga(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
1. If you suck one nipple well, the woman herself offers the other one. Incase you don't know, that was the origin of "buy one get one free"!

2. Everything on a woman's upper body starts with a "B". Blouse, Bra, Bikini, Boobs & lower body with a "P" Petticoat, panties, p****... No wonder Men suffer from high BP!

3. Before sex, you help each other get naked. After sex, you dress only yourself.
Moral: In life no one helps you once you're screwed.

4. Success is like pregnancy. Everybody congratulates you but nobody knows how many times you got screwed to achieve it.

6. 3 people having sex is a party, 2 is a twosome. So next time someone calls you 'HANDSOME', don't take it as a compliment!

7. Life is like a dick, sometimes it becomes hard for no reason.

8. Practical thought: A husband is supposed to make his wife's panties wet, not her eyes. A wife is supposed to make her husband's d*** hard, not his life..!

9. When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach and say "Congrats!". But none of them comes and touch the Man's John Thomas and say "Well done!".
Moral: Hard work is never appreciated: Only result matters..

10. Now that I've educated you..... Do same to others.

Before you abuse me, abuse yourself first because you read it to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed? by kilokeys(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
lawa o grin
Re: Have You Noticed? by iKillzz: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Yawns...
Re: Have You Noticed? by iceberylin(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
undecided

Re: Have You Noticed? by Applaner: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
dirty mind
Re: Have You Noticed? by luvlyoracle(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hmm
Re: Have You Noticed? by Medunah: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Msssheew, op is jobless
Re: Have You Noticed? by donogaga(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
Medunah:
Msssheew, op is jobless

Nah, not jobless pe se, am lonely.
Re: Have You Noticed? by donogaga(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Applaner:
dirty mind

Nah, Far from it.
Re: Have You Noticed? by passionate88: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Have You Noticed? by nickz(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
donogaga:
1. If you suck one nipple well, the woman herself offers the other one. Incase you don't know, that was the origin of "buy one get one free"!.
hahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy morrasucka grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Noticed? by tpia6: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bro you only need to do the act once to get a pregnancy, or did I not pay attention in sex ed class?
Re: Have You Noticed? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
OP n copy n paste. Infact, Picture of u writing this by yourself or idonbilivit
Re: Have You Noticed? by ireneony(f): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
hmmmm op is hilarious
Re: Have You Noticed? by ireneony(f): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
hmmmm op is hilarious. but no.1 thougrin
Re: Have You Noticed? by ZEPHYREN(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Op well done you be your papa pinkin, when you finish come take money funny though.

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Am Loosing It!! / Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her / Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.