Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her (959 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by lolaxavier(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2015
This happened in Kenya on valentine day.
I don't know what to call this, if it is true love or desperation.

Meanwhile, naija girls be like I am leaving my boyfriend for giving me a card this valentine... cheesy

http://nwdailyblog.com/man-gifts-helicopter-to-girlfriend-as-valentines-day-present-after-proposing/

Re: Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by ThunderTrail(f): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Oh God my kind of dream man. Mmm muaaah.

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by lolaxavier(m): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2015
ThunderTrail:

Chai...i said it...don't dream too much cool...by the way, what did you get for val?
Re: Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by Romanciella(f): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2015
re u freaking kidding me
Re: Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by Henix(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2015
wasteful
Re: Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by Mimienudles(f): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2015
Na money
Re: Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by Faibuhari: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Nobody will reject this gift but are you sure its not MTN promo in Kenya
Re: Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by Spicylate(f): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2015
that she should do what with it?
Re: Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by lolaxavier(m): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2015
I wonder what the guy will be using himself if he gives out helicopter as gift...
Re: Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by Joshkid(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2015
ThunderTrail:
u toO lyk money!undecided
Re: Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by Joshkid(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Faibuhari:
Nobody will reject this gift but are you sure its not MTN promo in Kenya
cheesy
Re: Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by lolaxavier(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Joshkid:
cheesy

Funny
Re: Man Gifts Helicopter To Girlfriend As Valentine's Present After Proposing To Her by Joshkid(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
lolaxavier:

Funny
Abi nw!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship / . / I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.