Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. (2820 Views)

Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
SkinnyDude:
woman wrappepring is going on here... *spits on thread and walks out

Hahaha
Re: Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
folameme:
hmmmmm,that's true oooooo,I have a guy asking me out(marriage ish)buh he's 14yrs older(33)tho he looks younger than he's age,me on d other hand I'm still pretty young I'm still in d uni,he's tru wit both first and second degree and he's on d 3rd one.I like him,he's really cool and matured,buh I'm jst scared abt d age ish.(Tho he said he's gonna wait for few years for me to see if I'm gonna come around)I don't wanna lose him lol,buh I'm confused

It doesn't matter.

My elder sister married a man 10 years older.

I have a babe I am eyeing. She is 9 years younger than me. It works. 14 years isn't that much and he even looks younger than his age..

The question is, do you truly love him ? As in if he walks away today, will you feel empty without him ? That's how to realize you love a person..
Re: Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. by folameme(f): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Where have u been?
D age distance is much,bt love conquers all,if u love him,keep calm,it will work out.
have been around dear,thnx
Re: Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. by folameme(f): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Raymondenyi:
pls leave that old man and come to me, I am far more younger and very fitt ING for you

lol,jst checked ur pix,he even looks younger than u. For real,he doesn't look his age lol
Re: Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. by folameme(f): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
okparaugo:

It doesn't matter.

My elder sister married a man 10 years older.

I have a babe I am eyeing. She is 9 years younger than me. It works. 14 years isn't that much and he even looks younger than his age..

The question is, do you truly love him ? As in if he walks away today, will you feel empty without him ? That's how to realize you love a person..
yea,I really do like him,he understands me better,I talk to him abt anything I'm really free with him .I always feel happy and comfortable whenever I'm with him,I don't feel d need to impress becos he understands sooo much
Re: Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
folameme:
yea,I really do like him,he understands me better,I talk to him abt anything I'm really free with him . I always feel happy and comfortable whenever I'm with him,I don't feel d need to impress becos he understands sooo much

Then stick to him like gum..

1 Like

Re: Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 22, 2014
Raymondenyi:
pls leave that old man and come to me, I am far more younger and very fitt ING for you

Oga, your mates in the states are already grandfathers and you are here doing bobo undecided
Re: Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. by samtol4(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Oga, your mates in the states are already grandfathers and you are here doing bobo undecided
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Songs To Make That Girl Fall. / Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? / The Day The Fowl's Nyash Was Literally Opened (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.