Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Youwin 4th Edition Is Here - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin 4th Edition Is Here (65312 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Adulphus(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
daddyfowl:

I stand to be corrected. Youwin4 is for graduate but you can logon to www.youwin.org.ng click on contact n write to youwin email directly to be on a save side but I tink some1 wit a sch cert won @Youwin3 (unverified)
I disagree with U Daddyfowl!
YouWiN is not only for graduates! YouWiN which stand for ”Youth Enterprise With Innovation In Nigeeia” the name is given as a Brand by EDC & FMF in agreement with FGN to empower Nigeria Citizen who have an Innovative Business Indea so as to eliminate unemployment in Nigeria, age 18 to 45.
QUALIFICATIONS ARE;
School Cert (WAEC/SSCE) and Any Post Secondary School Cert (Computer Training Cert or any relevant training Cert. after Secondary School).

So any of you who has only School Cert (WAEC) should go now and register for 3months computer training or school of Management so as to obtain Ur post Secondary Certificate.
Any one who is convinced or want briefing should call 08059685793. I will be happy to assist.

AI OKOGI GROUP
Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
pls when is the closing date
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
can I fill the form with my phone...do I need to scan some document?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
jeffmyson:
Yes its true people! Don't be in a hurry to submit yet. I suggest you take it easy, go over the questions off line! Do the work and consider if the answers you are providing are the best.

I was one of the Youwin 3 awardees and I will be happy to help anyone who have issues with his work or need assistance proof reading his work.
pls I'd need help...a lot..im still an undergraduate, do I need to have other certifications In order to apply?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by swtme(f): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Hi adolphus r u on what's app?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 2:45am On Nov 22, 2014
kayceemadug:
pls when is the closing date
yet unknown but its important you start early in order to correct ur mistakes early rather than the usual rush hour frenzy...

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 4:45am On Nov 22, 2014
kayceemadug:
can I fill the form with my phone...do I need to scan some document?

Yes you can! How every you'd need to enable your phone native browser java script. Don't use operamini to fill the form (if you're not a phone guru like me) cos you may be confused at some points

You don't need to scan any document!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 4:47am On Nov 22, 2014
eninaija:

Thank you....

Welcome
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2014
Bigboyz32:

Like seriously you have submitted?
Hmmmh. All the best shaa
Lol, the same gaffe I did the last edition.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Adulphus(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
swtme:
Hi adolphus r u on what's app?
YES! am on whatsapp but if You mean business You will call if you need my help.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by swtme(f): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Adulphus:

YES! am on whatsapp but if You mean business You will call if you need my help.

okay then tnx

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Peep it!

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chiboy429(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2014
daddyfowl:

All the best on ur lane of success

Thank you very much
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Angel15(f): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Daddyfowl thank for your fast response
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by moral131(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Pls you win! 3 awardees i need help am confuse on this question what are your current and expected sales within the next 12months (unit and income) ? If there is any seasonability please explain. Pls any body with answer to this question should put me through thanks.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by gechyy2(f): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Good to be here...applied for youwin twice but has not been successful,but I won't give up I'l kip on trying..tank God for another chance....pls awardees assist in everyway u can...
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2014
moral131:
Pls you win! 3 awardees i need help am confuse on this question what are your current and expected sales within the next 12months (unit and income) ? If there is any seasonability please explain. Pls any body with answer to this question should put me through thanks.

Hi. Am a youwin 3 winner

Here's what to do... First of all you consider sales and profitability for the whole 12months

Let's say you'd sell out N12M of a particular product or service for 12moths to break even and reach profitability, therefore...

How many units of products or services would you render to sell up to N12M in a period of 12months?

If I sell 10units of a substance for 1M in a month, therefore the total units I would sell in 12month to reach N12M is 120units (please consider season and other natural or artificial occurrences that may alter your sales)

Hope my response is helpful? If not, feel free to ask further question(s)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
Angel15:
Daddyfowl thank for your fast response
UWC
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by moral131(m): 5:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Xdream thanks for your help
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by FerdG(m): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2014
What can disqualify one after been selected among the 6000? Are there other task to face there or just lectures from professionals?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2014
moral131:
Xdream thanks for your help

Please don't mention!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Bluedahlia: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2014
xdream:

Hi. Am a youwin 3 winner
Here's what to do... First of all you consider sales and profitability for the whole 12months
Let's say you'd sell out N12M of a particular product or service for 12moths to break even and reach profitability, therefore...
How many units of products or services would you render to sell up to N12M in a period of 12months?
If I sell 10units of a substance for 1M in a month, therefore the total units I would sell in 12month to reach N12M is 120units (please consider season and other natural or artificial occurrences that may alter your sales)
Hope my response is helpful? If not, feel free to ask further question(s)
please can you explain further because how do you now answer the next two questions that says (1) " what amount of sales in naira per month must you achieve to reach profitability? and (2) when do u expect to achieve this?
I would be very grateful if you can reply asap. thanks in anticipation
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2014
FerdG:
What can disqualify one after been selected among the 6000? Are there other task to face there or just lectures from professionals?

Hi, the first stage questions are just to collect the ideas you have in your new or existing business

The real task begins when you make it to the second round. That is when you'd know why YouWiN! wants you to be innovative

Goodluck and fear not
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Bluedahlia:

please can you explain further because how do you now answer the next two questions that says (1) " what amount of sales in naira per month must you achieve to reach profitability? and (2) when do u expect to achieve this?
I would be very grateful if you can reply asap. thanks in anticipation

What this question means is that when will your business break even and make profit?

If you spend N9M to invest in a business for a year, how much profit will it return back to you?

Let's say N3M, therefore you need to sell out N12M in that same year to clinch profitability

Now considering the above, you can always target a minimum sales of N1M for a month

If you consider the above analysis, that means it would take you 12months to reach profitability!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Bluedahlia: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2014
xdream:

What this question means is that when will your business break even and make profit?

If you spend N9M to invest in a business for a year, how much profit will it return back to you?

Let's say N3M, therefore you need to sell out N12M in that same year to clinch profitability

Now considering the above, you can always target a minimum sales of N1M for a month

If you consider the above analysis, that means it would take you 12months to reach profitability!
when answering these question do you put into cognisance the YouWiN money you are requesting for?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Bluedahlia:

when answering these question do you put into cognisance the YouWiN money you are requesting for?

Sure
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Bluedahlia: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2014
xdream:

Sure
like how long do you think a good business should take to break even. am trying not to be over optimistic with the numbers
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bluedahlia:

like how long do you think a good business should take to break even. am trying not to be over optimistic with the numbers

It depends on the business

Some business take few months to break even while some take "several years" to break even

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bluedahlia:

It matters on your business, the main thing is... From your business plan and forecast when will your total revenue be equal to your total cost....
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
xdream:

It depend on the business

Some business take few months to break even while some take "several years" to break even
TRUE
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by debeginin(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
xdream:

Shd one take SALARIES into cognisance?
And shd it be based on d first grant or the total grant?If it's d first grant,hw much is d first grant?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
debeginin:

Shd one take SALARIES into cognisance?
And shd it be based on d first grant or the total grant?If it's d first grant,hw much is d first grant?

Pls you take everything into cognisance, salaries, raw materials, fixed costs etc...
It is based on the total amount you are requesting for, not 1st or second trench.. The TOTAL AMOUNT. Besides you can't know how much the 1st grant is until you finally win and sign your legal agreements.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu / How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago / Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.