Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Youwin 4th Edition Is Here - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin 4th Edition Is Here (65250 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by ola2gg: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
belovedaja:

which stage is the abuja stage and what happen, i mean why were you not selected.
Its the last stage before the final winners list where applicants are invited to abj to defend their business plan infront of a panel. I guess I wasn't selected cos I was unlucky wit the panelists I faced,they were mean.Some were lucky to face lenient panels and they were selected.So that's why after submiting ur plan,prayers is very important for luck wit the panels if u get to the stage.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
ola2gg:

Sorry bro,its simply a political strategy,nothing will happen finantially till after election for both youwin3 and 4.GEJ knows we will want him in aso rock for the youwin program to continue. I got to abuja stage in youwin3 but wasn't fortunate enough to be chosen and am trying again now but I CAN'T cast my vote again for jonathan cos of youwin,he's simply not the kind of leader we need in nigeria.

OLa2gg
Wat more do want from a man dat is empowering young pple to create wealth and employment for self n others? For ur info. Youwin3 1st tranche will be paid 4rm 7th Jan.
Let's learn to pay good for good!!! Am a bizman n not a politician. Goodluck2u

4 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 1:54am On Dec 27, 2014
daddyfowl:

OLa2gg
Wat more do want from a man dat is empowering young pple to create wealth and employment for self n others? For ur info. Youwin3 1st tranche will be paid 4rm 7th Jan.
Let's learn to pay good for good!!! Am a bizman n not a politician. Goodluck2u
what do you mean by good to goods?.... sir
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 5:52am On Dec 27, 2014
We are here to help bright minds to sharpen their ideas n get pass the 1st stage of youwin4 irrespective of who dey will vote 2015.
So let's get focus and avoid all forms of political distractions here bc from jan 7th, uw3 won't be chance again to help.
Rembr; to whom much is given.., more is expected bah?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
daddyfowl:
We are here to help bright minds to sharpen their ideas n get pass the 1st stage of youwin4 irrespective of who dey will vote 2015.
So let's get focus and avoid all forms of political distractions here bc from jan 7th, uw3 won't be chance again to help.
Rembr; to whom much is given.., more is expected bah?
You mean winners would be arrested and all means to the Internet blocked? That's just an outrageous assertion.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
ola2gg:

Sorry bro,its simply a political strategy,nothing will happen finantially till after election for both youwin3 and 4.GEJ knows we will want him in aso rock for the youwin program to continue. I got to abuja stage in youwin3 but wasn't fortunate enough to be chosen and am trying again now but I CAN'T cast my vote again for jonathan cos of youwin,he's simply not the kind of leader we need in nigeria.

My contribution....
Pls leave anything politics from this thread, there is a political section where u can tell us who u are voting or not voting.. Every one is free to vote whomever he wants to vote.. We not campaigning here but simply sharing ideas...
Also note that things will happen financially from 7th of January...

Sori u didn't make it in the last edition, wish u d best in this round.. Regards

3 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2014
blink182:
You mean winners would be arrested and all means to the Internet blocked? That's just an outrageous assertion.

Managing My new Biz starting Jan 7th and the existing comm biz will reduce my time to be here again to help pple. Never spoke abt arrest pls
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2014
daddyfowl:

Managing My new Biz starting Jan 7th and the existing comm biz will reduce my time to be here again to help pple. Never spoke abt arrest pls
oh
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by oceanwhale4u: 1:04am On Dec 29, 2014
chukwuka12:

My contribution....
Pls leave anything politics from this thread, there is a political section where u can tell us who u are voting or not voting.. Every one is free to vote whomever he wants to vote.. We not campaigning here but simply sharing ideas...

Sori u didn't make it in the last edition, wish u d best in this round.. Regards
chukwuka12:

My contribution....

[quote author=chukwuka12 post=29251026]
my word for every Youwin4 applicant find time to research your bizness templates,nurse your answers daily for at least2 weeks focus on making your answers look so professsional,look for an awardee mentor to proof read your answers.Then pray so hard coz many shall apply but only few will be chosen.yes i won youwin3 in real estate business.if you can lay your hands on the training video recordings on how to answer youwin3 questions which i succeeded to pay and video actually helped me to win,i tell every applicant Youwin award is the greatest thing any Nigerian graduate youth desires.contact me whattsup only 08063199654

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Effect001(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pls all expert in the house,how best can i answer d question; what is the minimum equipment cost necessary to commence trading and descibe d equipment. Am writing on a new restaurant?thank you
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by gloriana(f): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pls wen is d deadline. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by belovedaja(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
gloriana:
Pls wen is d deadline. Thanks
30/01/2015
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by kaysy(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2014
Below is a copy of the mail i just received from You, am thinking this mail is for those who are applying to expand their businesses not for me that is starting a new Business. Anyone with useful info about how to go about this survey for new starters? kindly reply. thank

Dear KINGSLEY AMADI (ID: 10107***),

Please ignore this email if you have won a YouWiN! grant.

The YouWiN! Secretariat is conducting a survey to learn about the impact of the program (if any) on your business. Data gathered from this survey will be used to plan future editions of the program.

Kindly click on the link below and take a couple minutes to complete and submit the survey. Quote the unique ID number above to enable us track your responses.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NonWinnersResearch

Please note that this survey will close at 5:00pm Friday, January 9, 2015.
Thank you for your cooperation.

YouWiN! Team

Note:
Participation in YouWiN! is FREE for all components of the program, and has not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments for participation. Candidates and awardees are advised to make no payments to anybody on account of YouWiN! participation and are required to immediately contact the secretariat should anyone request payment

Yours,

YouWiN Programme.

N.B:
Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative
of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the
YouWiN Programme at any time without notice to you.

Check the YouWiN! Website, social media links and emails regularly for
information and updates on the YouWiN! Program
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by ola2gg: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
kaysy:
Below is a copy of the mail i just received from You, am thinking this mail is for those who are applying to expand their businesses not for me that is starting a new Business. Anyone with useful info about how to go about this survey for new starters? kindly reply. thank

I got d same mail,obviously its not for new business

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Taiw(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2015
hi received an email from youwin requesting me to take a survey of about 46 questions. can anyone explain what this is about?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2015
Effect001:
Pls all expert in the house,how best can i answer d question; what is the minimum equipment cost necessary to commence trading and descibe d equipment. Am writing on a new restaurant?thank you

What are the equipment or kitchen utensils you can't do without before you can produce a meal or snack in a restaurant business? Now describe it.

For example the minimum equipment necessary to commence trading in a cold room is an alternative current plant. An alternative current plant is a mechanical plant that can be used to produce or generate alternative electricity! You dig? Now substitute this to yours.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by emoch(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2015
Never give anyone your business plan to write for you as they can steal your idea and use for their own benefit. Your business idea is you brain child that could be the breakthrough you have been waiting for, why should you put it into someone else hands to write for you.
Have you applied for the YouWin Nigeria or the IGNITE Business Idea Concept and you need a Winning Business Plan to increase your chances of getting the Ten Million Naira (N10,000,000)or One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) for your business startup?
Do you wish to start a new business but don’t know how to write an Effective Business Plan?
Are you an entrepreneur with a small business but you can’t run your business effectively on paper due to your inability to draft a Simple Business Plan?
Have you been discouraged from applying for a bank loan or any other loan for your business simply because your business plan was not professional?
Have you been ripped off by quacks who charge ridiculous amount of money to write a business plan for you?
If you answered YES, to the above questions, then worry no more as we have the solution for you.
Visit this link to find out HOW : www.bptemplate.pun.bz

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2015
emoch:
Never give anyone your business plan to write for you as they can steal your idea and use for their own benefit. Your business idea is you brain child that could be the breakthrough you have been waiting for, why should you put it into someone else hands to write for you.
Have you applied for the YouWin Nigeria or the IGNITE Business Idea Concept and you need a Winning Business Plan to increase your chances of getting the Ten Million Naira (N10,000,000)or One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) for your business startup?
Do you wish to start a new business but don’t know how to write an Effective Business Plan?
Are you an entrepreneur with a small business but you can’t run your business effectively on paper due to your inability to draft a Simple Business Plan?
Have you been discouraged from applying for a bank loan or any other loan for your business simply because your business plan was not professional?
Have you been ripped off by quacks who charge ridiculous amount of money to write a business plan for you?
If you answered YES, to the above questions, then worry no more as we have the solution for you.
indeed

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
blink182:
indeed

Ha ha ha ... speechless
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by netsolved: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
emoch:

I think you need a Business Plan for this your "start-up". grin

2 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by emperor00(m): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pls house kindly explain this to me. If capital cost shouldn't exceed 40%, wot abt operational cost and others? Do they consist of the remaining 70%? If yes, hw many percent is dedicated to others
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2015
emperor00:
Pls house kindly explain this to me. If capital cost shouldn't exceed 40%, wot abt operational cost and others? Do they consist of the remaining 70%? If yes, hw many percent is dedicated to others
60% is left for operational expense,you can remove between 5-10% from it to form other expenses like market survey, business development consultancy and others.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2015
emperor00:

The stage 2 questions let you understand more about this. 30% is for operational cost!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by greatever(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
pls i need help on how to answer this question.
please add any additional information/comments that you feel may be relevant and useful with this application.
My business plan is fishing
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Paulsure: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
xdream:

Hi. Am a youwin 3 winner

Here's what to do... First of all you consider sales and profitability for the whole 12months

Let's say you'd sell out N12M of a particular product or service for 12moths to break even and reach profitability, therefore...

How many units of products or services would you render to sell up to N12M in a period of 12months?

If I sell 10units of a substance for 1M in a month, therefore the total units I would sell in 12month to reach N12M is 120units (please consider season and other natural or artificial occurrences that may alter your sales)

Hope my response is helpful? If not, feel free to ask further question(s)

Does your break-even analysis have anything to do with the amount invested in the business, that is, sales/profit to make to recover your initial capital or just in the profitability of the business, that is, keeping the business running?

Thanks.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Paulsure:

Does your break-even analysis have anything to do with the amount invested in the business, that is, sales/profit to make to recover your initial capital or just in the profitability of the business, that is, keeping the business running?

Thanks.

Please, make your question clearer
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by oceanwhale4u: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
@Paulsure the answer to your question about break even is YES
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Linzo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
if you are going for 10million niara and you are ask this question, How many new, full-time (or equivalent) staff will be employed in the business 12 months from receiving the first stage award?. How many staff should i put to be on the safe side. pls urgent response
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Linzo:
if you are going for 10million niara and you are ask this question, How many new, full-time (or equivalent) staff will be employed in the business 12 months from receiving the first stage award?. How many staff should i put to be on the safe side. pls urgent response
there is no safe side...find out the number of staffs you need in ur company...ex in an ICT firm,u have general manager,sales manager,system engineers,customer service attendants,cleaners,accountants,etc....do a research on d number of staffs(full time or part time) you intend employing in the next 12 months...
-the size of the cash is not important... b it 4million or 10m...
- as ur customer base increases,so will ur staffs as d months roll by..keep dat in mind
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by madgoat(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
emoch:

Hahahahahahaha... grin grin

Guy u funny oh.... grin

I opened ur site and saw this:

"We have decided, as part of our NEW YEAR GIFT to Entrepreneurs to crash the price down so everybody can have a chance in the success of 2015, to give for just N1,500
Yes you read right, for just One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only, you will have access to our templates and start creating your own professional and winning Business Plan.
BUT WAIT,……..THERE’S A CONDITION
When I told my friend (the former Youwin applicant) about giving out these templates for that amount, he screamed and begged me not to. Why? Because he felt if these templates are out there in many hands, it will make the competition tougher. He wanted me to make it very expensive so that only few people can afford it. In as much as I saw reason with him, I decided not to heed to his advice as I want people to benefit from this offer.
So the condition is the price of N1,500 is span>valid till the end of January 2015. After then, it will go for N5,000." grin grin grin SCAMMER grin

Honestly u are really funny.... Chai... Diz ur business plan will make u rich from gullible Nigerians sha. grin

People like diz are despicable. They come here as if dey wanna help but in actually fact dey just wanna get rich frm d pockets of innocent Nigerians. Bro, abeg no just waste ur time trying to chop people's money... Its better u apply for YouWin, u fit win 10 million naira oh

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by agk20: 4:53am On Jan 09, 2015
for an educational sector business idea, i mentioned that the number of additional staff i would employ within the next 12 years would be 9. please is that fair enough?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2015
agk20:
for an educational sector business idea, i mentioned that the number of additional staff i would employ within the next 12 years would be 9. please is that fair enough?
12 years?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu / How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago / Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.