Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour (1196 Views)

Ladies Beer Palour / Missing Brother found After 15 Years In a Popular Beer Palour In Lagos(see pix) / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour by msmon(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2014
Beer parlour is seen as a place you can relaxed after the hustling and bustling of the day and it usually get rocking on the weekends.

Here are 5 types of people you will come across in the beer parlour, this list may not be all encompassing;

The Rich Man/Guy: He's the one who take responsibility for the bottles purchased or pay the larger amount, he's probably the table leader and everything on the table is centered around him.

The 'Atenu'/'Owo Epo' (Follow Come): That's the only way I can describe that, they usually come with the rich guy or any other person, they don't have a kobo with them but they usually take the highest number of bottles.

The Talkative: He's the guy/man that get easily intoxicated by alcohols and will start talking after maybe two bottles, he usually beat the table while talking.

The Coded Guy/Man: He's usually coded and will choose to be so reserved even though he might have took the highest number of bottles.

The 'Olosho': This is where the ladies comes in, she usually come with the rich guy or she's invited by one other person has a parting gift for the rich guy/man.

You should feel free to add yours
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour by emmyw(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Yea
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour by Whizzdom(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmm ... wait .. OP you wud give me at least a few minutes to tink wot i wanna write angry angry
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour by jejemanito: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour by ERCROSS(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2014
Haa.. U forgot

** The Unhappy Man :: This man goes to the bar especially while coming back from work, fills himself till he gets drunk.
He knows thats the only sure route to escape the annoying Nags and boiling-troubles of his wife for the Night.. undecided
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour by msmon(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2014
You said few minutes! Me self will need few minutes to modify and add to the list.
Whizzdom:

Hmmm ... wait .. OP you wud give me at least a few minutes to tink wot i wanna write angry angry
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour by msmon(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Washere* winks.

You are right ooooo

ERCROSS:
Haa.. U forgot

** The Unhappy Man :: This man goes to the bar especially while coming back from work, fills himself till he gets drunk.
He knows thats the only sure route to escape the annoying Nags and boiling-troubles of his wife for the Night.. undecided
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour by kunzay: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Runs Gehs

What of them Ladies who just go to beer parlours to enjoy themselves, tho some (Aristos) wouldn't mind going with guys afterwards grin, them plenty for Benue. grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour by seangy4konji: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2014
With HIV as take away package.
kunzay:
Runs Gehs

What of them Ladies who just go to beer parlours to enjoy themselves, tho some (Aristos) wouldn't mind going with guys afterwards grin, them plenty for Benue. grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour by msmon(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Perhaps, that's not predominant in this part of the country.
kunzay:
Runs Gehs

(1) (Reply)

My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother / How To Win Every Argument With Your Wife / Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.