Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends (3988 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
her name is Jane.
I was on one fateful Friday (the bachelor's eve of one of my uncles.) having seen how much I lavished and other qualities, this chick met me after the show, and told me she wants to see me. I met her and she told me she like my swag and everything about me. Now to save her the whole stress, I gave her my number.

The next day she called and told me she loves me so much and would love to be my girlfriend.

Lol. That kain thing, me no dey say no. I quickly agreed.
We started dating. I claimed on several occasions that I love her. But I really Don't.
She has severally asked me to have sex with her, but I declined...

I'm just tired of this hide and seek game. But I Don't know how to tell her...
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by OohMpa: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
At the snap of ooh Mpa's fingers, you'll wake up in 3,2,1.....

*snaps fingers*

12 Likes

Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by falconey(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart this is a funny one.

Let me help your case, I like your honesty but emotionally you are hurting those babes.

Think of it why agree to date them if you are never going to have coitis with them? Because the game always end in sex.

1 Like

Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by FLAWLES(f): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
I support d poster above me
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
wetin dem dey do here
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by dechandel(f): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Why agree to date her in the first place if you knew you got zero love for her??
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Mcponpin(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Munch your post and use it as your DP
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by tupem: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
undecided every guy Na macho for naira land o ga o!
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
OohMpa:

*snaps fingers*
Op is still dreaming lol!
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mcponpin:
Lmao! grin
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by chimerase2: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
tupem:
undecided every guy Na macho for naira land o ga o!
it baffus me how guys dat r sexually driven com here to form undecided
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by williamspaul22(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Small lies can really make d devil seem like he doesnt know how to lie. Op we dey follow you
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by LEvuls(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Boy you are Stil not ripe for relationship. Grow up and make your stand, she ain't gonna stab you if you say no to her request after all how many girls have you stabbed for turning down on you.
Same as the sex issue ....no must my brother
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by tupem: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
chimerase2:
undecided keep at it!.....I mean being baffus according to you!
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Hila12(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Okay let's get it straight!

She proposed a relationship and you agreed (cool).

You never loved her but pretended you did (that's deceit bro!)

She asked for sex but you refused to oblige (that's punishment bro! )

And now you wanna call it quit (after wasting the poor girls time!)

Hmm. You need flogging lol
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by smvinreal(f): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Atimes we make such mistakes # sumthing like this as happened to me be4# but what you need do is end it sharps via watsapp or text message don't make it a face to face thing because you might not be able to do it and don't make the mistake of sleeping with her #my opinor#
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by seankafor(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
niggas been lying to be noticed since 1800ad
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by TrishaP(f): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
It is not compulsory to date and be using those words.
Simple...
If you want an occasional flings or FWB, find someone who is equal to the task. Atleast you both can have an agreement on that, without breaking nobody's heart or using those lines "I love you".

If you can't then abstain entirely.

1 Like

Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Basildvalour(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Some people's lie can make the devil sneeze uncontrollably.

I no call name o
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Habayomie(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
in that girl''s voice..
this
is
superstory
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
TrishaP:
It is not compulsory to date and be using those words.
Simple...
If you want an[b] occasional flings or FWB[/b], find someone who is equal to the task. Atleast you both can have an agreement on that, without breaking nobody's heart or using those lines "I love you".

If you can't then abstain entirely.

If the poster is being truthful with the post then you've given an apt response.

This is the one good route to take rather than sweat over relationships when not ready.
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
If you don't have any feelings for her then why is it hard for you to end it bro?

This ur story get k-leg but let me still give u the benefit of the doubt, Just tell her the truth which is that ur heart has already been taken even before she approached u, therefore u have no spare love to give because u have already given it out and that you respect her as a person which is the reason why you are been honest to her about how u feel.

If she is a reasonable girl with dignity, she will appreciate ur honesty and respect herself by respecting your decision and move on even though it hurts but there was no damage done to her dignity.

The good thing here is that u didn't take advantage of her and i commend you for that so she should move on ASAP.
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
OohMpa:

*snaps fingers*
just Shara... Onye anuru ma
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
falconey:
enlishmart this is a funny one.

Let me help your case, I like your honesty but emotionally you are hurting those babes.

Think of it why agree to date them if you are never going to have coitis with them? Because the game always end in sex.
matter don tire mattias
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:
wetin dem dey do here
NNa eh!
Wetin be you sef? grin
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
dechandel:
Why agree to date her in the first place if you knew you got zero love for her??
I didn't want to make her regret her courage
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mcponpin:
just gerawt
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
chimerase2:
NNa jiri ya nwayo. Amu Don't sleep with every chap that comes my way. Or, do you sleep with every chap?
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bros stop wating her time. Tell her d truth. Don't date out of pity
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
williamspaul22:
Small lies can really make d devil seem like he doesnt know how to lie. Op we dey follow you
oyo
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
LEvuls:
Boy you are Stil not ripe for relationship. Grow up and make your stand, she ain't gonna stab you if you say no to her request after all how many girls have you stabbed for turning down on you.
Same as the sex issue ....no must my brother
thanks bro. Maybe I would talk it over with her

1 Like

Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hila12:
Okay let's get it straight!

She proposed a relationship and you agreed (cool).

You never loved her but pretended you did (that's deceit bro!)

She asked for sex but you refused to oblige (that's punishment bro! )

And now you wanna call it quit (after wasting the poor girls time!)

Hmm. You need flogging lol
I met her barely 3 months ago. I didn't wish to waste more of her time

(1) (2) (Reply)

When They Say They Wanna Help....watch Closely (pic) / Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study / He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.