Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Military Moves To Attack Sambisa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Moves To Attack Sambisa (33879 Views)

Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by ichidodo: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Is the Military hiring mercs?? Cuz we would like to participate..
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by duni04(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
viczing:

Janjanweed and boko haram sympathiser alert......we go defeat you and your people BH
Wish I had ur time undecided
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Goodluck to the soldiers, nt that of jonathan though. Quote me and die like like a dog, hav u witnessed ogun ajobo before?
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
The Military to shoot at everything that moves, lets win the war first and talk about human rights after.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by klodike(m): 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Phuck that organisation call Amnesty whatever. They are useless to mankind. Curse be that day they were formed.
jmaine:

I love this part.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by klodike(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
We dey ur bck
davdandam:
But wait o, all those rambo films wey we watch,where one man go finish one whole army, are we tryna say men on nairaland are cowards ni hmmmmm none of una fit storm sambisa ni? I'm disappointed chai

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by viczing(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
duni04:

Wish I had ur time undecided

Me too cry
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by infantrydoctor(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Go on Nigerian Army, Nigerians are behind you. God of victory with us.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by PaulSteve: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
No go area #Sambisa#
For a very long time it was no go area! I hope by now these terrorists who have demonstrated sophistication wouldn't have dug a tunnel from Sambisa through Abuja to Lagos and Portharcourt,cause if they have,...
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by bodundevictor: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
use your sense youngman.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by bodundevictor: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
bodundevictor:
use your sense youngman.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by EVarn(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
jkendy:
Long grammar..........
Why didn't they make the movement at night if not that they want the enemy side to know all their intents?
the article didnt specify when they made the movement.so you want them to conduct aerial and land assualts at night in a forest?,that would be most inconvenient.moreover,even if movements were made at night,it wouldnt fool the terrorists,as they consider sambisa and its environs as their "territory",that place is under heavy guard and watch 24/7,it doesnt matter when movements are made 'cos the insurgents will still know anyway.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by jojoki: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Why telling the whole world of you tactics or the Military are systematically telling the Boko boys to relocate. Note when American invaded Pakistan to bring Osama to justice only few pple in Obama administration knew about the operation until he was killed and confirmed. THIS OUR ADMINISTRATION STINKS.

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by zubby29(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
our dear soldiers may God guard u guys.plz kill anything dat has d resemblance or look like boko ram,we tired of jail breaks nd ineffective judiciary.1 Nigeria
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by 4Play(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
The military likes to do its fighting on newspaper pages and on the internet. This is just another propaganda piece that has no substance.

We are better off raising a militia manned by locals who are better motivated to fight Boko Haram. Yes, there will be saboteurs amongst them but the sheer force of numbers will overwhelm Boko Haram.

Our present army lacks the numbers to tackle Boko Haram, hence, Boko Haram can send large concentrations of terrorists against poorly manned units. Because Boko Haram is prepared to take casualties, they end up succeeding as they have numerical and motivational advantages which overcome our weapons superiority. In respect of motivational advantage, many of our troops joined to escape unemployment and poverty not to defend Nigeria. Logically, faced with a fatalist enemy, they choose to live rather than risk death. With a local militia funded by the Nigerian Govt, we solve these problems in one sweep.

2 Likes

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by davdandam(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
UnimkeAk:

I dey see "M" (male) for your moniker,
No tell us say you transgender O !
Hehehe
klodike:
We dey ur bck
Hehehe
marnboy:
[color=#006600][/color] y dissappointed, u no remember Arnold 4 commando, u are hereby nominated unanimously to go 4 d rescue missioncheesy
Let's go together
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by chamboy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wonderful move.... level those bokoholes
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by ifexyblue: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by clemhova: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
So respected army officials / lietenants not murdered nigerian citizens is the motive for this belated offensive #misplaced priority#
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by otokx(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
We will soon hear that the sambisa forest is a scam.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by invisibleolly: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
macpetrus:
Ride On.... I dey ur back....
looooooooooool
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by TonYzeallY(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
davdandam:
But wait o, all those rambo films wey we watch,where one man go finish one whole army, are we tryna say men on nairaland are cowards ni hmmmmm none of una fit storm sambisa ni? I'm disappointed chai
mek dem go come back first...then i go knw wat to do

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by jmaine: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
klodike:
Phuck that organisation call Amnesty whatever. They are useless to mankind. Curse be that day they were formed.

I concur absolutely cool

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Kokorokoo: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
#BringbackLt-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika
The man that knows how to deal with BH

!!!
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Izunwa(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
adunjong:
I tire for naija soldiers sef
dem no go sambisa when BH boys deh there.
Dem don wait until when those boiz dem don commot sambisa,enter all the cities for NE before them they form say they wan go there.
na empty forest they wan go claim,abi?
Hahahahahahaaa!!! U be jonsing man I swear. U spoketh the truth gbaaaaam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End / Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.