Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Military Moves To Attack Sambisa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Moves To Attack Sambisa (33881 Views)

Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Samchelsea:
Why must this these guys make every of their plans public....when boko haram wants to attack do they announce it?.....fed up with this old military tactics
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Blurr(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
undecidedkill em all?
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by clemzo101(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
All we need is to send secret service after d sponsors, assassinate dem all....top secret! U don't need to charge dem to court. Just secretly send dem to the oda side, make them disappear, it is part of the dirty job the secret service does. FBI, CIA, they all do dis things, its not everything u take to the court house. Since some people think dey are above the law in dis country and keep sponsoring terrorism all the secret service need to do is just send dem to the oda side secretly den destroy the case file and every oda evidence. If not Nigerian Army go fight all dis aboki taya, e be like say dem nor dey finish sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
They will soon begin to surrender in their hundreds begging for mercy

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
davdandam:
But wait o, all those rambo films wey we watch,where one man go finish one whole army, are we tryna say men on nairaland are cowards ni hmmmmm none of una fit storm sambisa ni? I'm disappointed chai

Bros Y u no fit be d RAMBO of 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
coolvitus:
Chai islam
Chai idiot
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Pianoman1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=fitzmayowa post=28034568]

I wonder if the army has any intelligence arm...why publish your move to the world They have already given BH an heads up...

A lot of gallant soldiers are going to lose their lives unnecessarily because of this intelligence slip up...

Goodluck to the soldiers...#killthemall#Nomercyforterrorist
see una sense like fish
is it the millitary that publish their strategy or Thisday?!!!
ovasabi journalism...smth
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by dogmasters: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
kill them all
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by nagoma(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Not sure what to believe

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by pawesome(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
na how many tyms dem go attack dt sambisa self
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Afroconnect: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
What re you guys waiting for?

Boko haram have killed personnels,your comrades and friends,innocent Nigerians and they and their sinister Arab and extremists sponsors want to take over Nigeria for resources and power-we ned to kill them all.

We need to arm controlled vigilante groups,maybe we can use ex service-men. For this and known youths from the communities.

We need to understand that the Arabs from time immemorial has been using the fulani foot soldiers of theirs to kill,plunder,rape African men and women-its the same way they ransacked Kwara state,forcing an African youruba people to embrace Arab cultures.

This people are cunning,our President,Goodluck Jonathan should fight for Nigeria-the heritage of his daughters.

Africa,Nigerians unite-whetheryou are from Kano,delta,Bauchi or Maidugri as long as you got the Nigerian blood in you-Arise and fight.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Jesuscoming: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kudos to them... But frankly speaking,whats really the essence if after capturing the tourist and after a week they are released I still dey laugh o...Kudos to them... But frankly speaking,whats really the essence if after capturing the tourist and after a week they are released I still dey laugh o...Kudos to them... But frankly speaking,whats really the essence if after capturing the tourist and after a week they are released I still dey laugh o...
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Samchelsea(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=ferdimako post=28038779][/quote] thanks was in a hurry to post without cross-checking
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by juman(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
arsetalks:
Lying liars out with more lies. We are not buying into this garbage any more.

Abi, ofere fege news.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Forwetinnah: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
What have they been waiting for??
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by gangar(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
Are you telling us that the military doesn't even know mubi has since been liberated by hunters? Don't they know that boko haram is no longer in sambisa? They have moved to the acquired towns! These just shows that we are dealing with unserious people
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Mamatee07: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Have they finally woken up.....they should have attacked Sambisa since
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by prophetfire: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
jmaine:

I love this part.
I am nt moved by high falluting words n threats.I want the army to match it with action.ihejirika is a real soldier n thats what he did. Not all these whimps we hav now,giving xcuse upon xcuse.take de battle to them n crush them.Bleep AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL,Bleep UN,Bleep US. did not US deal with iraq evn as the UN was saying no to it. A TERRORIST HAS NO HUMAN RIGHT.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Kingkamal(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
This are the crew!!! No doubt about it... Conspiracy theories exist... Am not a fool!!! GEJ conspire more than HITLER heartless human being killing young children.. And he open his mouth and say he know the sponsors at last he's mute because he knows is that he's the biggest sponsor. Just because he want to secure vote. He made the opposition states ungovernable... God dey ooo

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by BetaThings: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
KwoiZabo:
For me this statement is not daring enough. Smoke them out within 1 - 2 minutes. Human Right what? Every country has its own style of managing its citizens. So maximum force is what we need now.
The thinking that gave us Odi
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Finally the military has grown a pair of balls . grin

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by lozairio(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
davdandam:
But wait o, all those rambo films wey we watch,where one man go finish one whole army, are we tryna say men on nairaland are cowards ni hmmmmm none of una fit storm sambisa ni? I'm disappointed chai
wetin do you

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by davdandam(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
lozairio:
wetin do you
Bros I no well o
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by atinukedam(f): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
...story for the gods
angry angry

mumu
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Uten9z(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
my only advice is that BH have comeout of their rat/shit holes ova MUBI capture and celeb pls FG,Military,police etc let's not let them go back we plead with u we the concern citizens of Nigeria,the common men have lost too much(sacrificed) in this chaos.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by femicyrus(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hope this will not be another weapon donation case

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Mescopaul(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
wedemboiz:
ok

POPULAR NIGERIAN MUSICIAN AND COMEDIAN DIES READ HERE THIS IS SO SAD http:///mQHf0
Na u kill the "popular Nigerian comedian" abi??
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by done21: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
The Journalist in Thisday that published this heads up should be tracked and fished out to produce the source of this highly classified info, then if a millitary personnel is involved, he should be summarily court martialed.
The Nigerian Millitary must stop talking to the press going forward till this campain is over.

I hope they have not placed the lives of the Advance gallant Troops in jeopardy.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by mykel25(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
fitzmayowa:

I wonder if the army has any intelligence arm...why publish your move to the world They have already given BH an heads up...

A lot of gallant soldiers are going to lose their lives unnecessarily because of this intelligence slip up...

Goodluck to the soldiers...#killthemall#Nomercyforterrorist

this msg is a tactical msg..
they kno y dey publish it.....don't believe most things you get from media.. Cuz they only tell you wat they want u to hear...not the real thing.... military plans can't be leaked to d media....dey ve good intelligence unit tho not best...
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by DaBullIT(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
The source lamented that the constant intervention from the political class and as well as barrage of criticisms from Amnesty International and other human rights groups affected military operations, citing how the former Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lt-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika was maligned for his aggressive approach, which was effective.

"The moment you are suspected and later confirmed of being a terrorist or their sponsors, you are gone. The moment you are aiding and abetting terrorism or found with weapons, you are gone within 12-24 hours because the military are being provoked.

"We no longer care about what the Amnesty international or politicians say. You cannot harbour criminals/terrorists that harm the country and expect the military to spare you", the source said early this week

Did someone just wake them up ? ? ?

Not saying its Ok to murder people in reprisals , but in every battle there's always collateral damage , Leave it at the barest minimum, it should not be a drive for vengeance, it should be a quest for liberating N.E Nigeria ,

And I still won't vote for GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku / Boniface Okoloho Is Dead! Benue APC Chairman Assassinated / IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.