Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Military Moves To Attack Sambisa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Moves To Attack Sambisa (33882 Views)

Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by adadadon(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2014
Go boys go
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Chiefpriest1(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2014
Lol. And they are already revealing their strategies. These people sha
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by drsteroid(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2014
I think those at the head of the military have realy ran out of idea..today they say something and the other day another thing...how can criminals and stupid terrorists decieve a whole country all in the name of ceasefire.am more disapointed with our so called secret agent ' DSS' , they ought to be in the fore front of this war providing intelligence report, but instead they are being used as a tool to gain cheap political point

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by OmoUSH(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2014
Pure trashy propaganda! The next thing? The NA flees and abandon their millitary hardwares.

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by kennethchidi(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2014
Its a good move. But den,this is d country I hear of the plans of strategic attacks by d military even before d mission is carried out! I dnt think America made this kind of noise when dey were plannin to capture gadaffi and oda terrosrists dey captured or stopped thru an attack.....correct me if am wrong pls.
All this noise is just like notifying the enemy that u r coming,in a mission dat should b covert and with elements of suprise!
Whichever way,I still wish d men of d army Gudluck on their missions,and I pray ds insurgency problem ends soon.
God bless and save Nigeria.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Samchelsea(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2014
manutdadex:
read d post again..they didnt announce anytin! U cant move dat kind of personell hidden! Since our journalist c dis one, y dem neva see d Bh boiz own..or beta stillmake dem do documentary on d captured town...lazy people
what about the anonymous intelligence source that spoke to thisday newspapers

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Godisnear(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2014
Let the showdown begin
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Samchelsea(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2014
fitzmayowa:

I wonder if the army has any intelligence arm...why publish your move to the world They have already given BH an heads up...

A lot of gallant soldiers are going to lose their lives unnecessarily because of this intelligence slip up...

Goodluck to the soldiers...#killthemall#Nomercyforterrorist
I can assure that with this news when they reach there they won't see anybody
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nairabeezie(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2014
YEAH! gallant!!!!

Pics: Nigerian female football stars step out in lovely white dresses cool cool cool
https://www.nairaland.com/1998336/pics-nigerian-female-football-stars

9 Likes

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Samchelsea(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2014
seankafor:
if they dont make it public we will be the first to shout that notin is being done
that's not true....we want to hear and see pictures with caption...Military invades Sambisa forest kills 100million boko haram members

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Abduljohn(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2014
I pray 4 dem nt to ve casualties bt reclaim dose territory bein claimed by BH. U shall be victorious
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by cole265(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2014
Story story o.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by omoadeleye(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2014
so everytime we are gonna be hailing them for their propanganda right?? Mumu peepz, yesterday is one story, today is story, so there will be more story to tell tomorrow. You just sit down and doomly relaxed.

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by gratieao: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2014
Our incompetence military chiefs can't seize to amuse me..... Why not strike BH unannounce?
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by activatenigeria: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2014
fitzmayowa:

I wonder if the army has any intelligence arm...why publish your move to the world They have already given BH an heads up...

A lot of gallant soldiers are going to lose their lives unnecessarily because of this intelligence slip up...

Goodluck to the soldiers...#killthemall#Nomercyforterrorist

Nigerians! the same set of people that cried the roof off when Chief of Army Staff , Lieutenant General Kenneth Minimah
refused to give the military operational details to the senate in the presence of journalist........The fact remains that the military knows what they are doing, this could even be a tactic to override the BH boys ..#SupportNigeriaArmy

2 Likes

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by IYANGBALI: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2014
adunjong:
I tire for naija soldiers sef
dem no go sambisa when BH boys deh there.
Dem don wait until when those boiz dem don commot sambisa,enter all the cities for NE before them they form say they wan go there.
na empty forest they wan go claim,abi?
ol boy the thing tire me o,I am sure na acting dem dey act for us
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by olalekan1(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2014
WE ARE TIRED OF STORIES, DO THE FUCKING NEEDFUL.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by holatin(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2014
it just in word not in action.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Spydamannn(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2014
It has begun
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by yemison(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2014
Hw I wish after dis d country will b whole again bt why stay dis long for taking such action?
hop dis woks
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2014
ok
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by duni04(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Emperorking20(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2014
Pls let ds b accurate and not some rumour! Like what were they waiting for? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by tchigofigo(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2014
oya.,wey our journalist them? No b 2 de publish stories 4m d comfort of una enclaves with total disrespect to authorities..all in d name of democracy.,oya mk una follw army go sambisa go gv us live coverage of d impending war..we d idumota n alaba boys r ready 2 mk home videos outa it..u go fear world record sales

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2014
viczing:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/military-moves-to-attack-sambisa/194116/ "The moment you are suspected and later confirmed of being a terrorist or their sponsors, you are gone. The moment you are aiding and abetting terrorism or found with weapons, you are gone within 12-24 hours because the military are being provoked.

"We no longer care about what the Amnesty international or politicians say. You cannot harbour criminals/terrorists that harm the country and expect the military to spare you"

Been waiting for Nigeria Military to wake up to this moment. Fire for fire, iron for iron and death for death. No sparing
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by PStacks(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2014
I'm tired of the Nigerian military.

The military has secured a peace deal.

The military knows where the girls are but won't tell us.

The military has killed Abakar Shekau 3 times but the guy is just a cat with 9 lives.

The military talks too much..

On the eve when the special delta force was going to kill Osama Bin Laden in his Pakistani hide-out, nobody heard a word about it.

Till Osama bin laden was killed, there wasn't too much fuse from the US Marines, the US Naval Seals, can't Nigerian military keep shut for once for christ sake and do their work for crying out loud?

I'm disgusted by this military mehn!
Just talk and talk and talk.

Vigilante can chase Boko boys but military can not.

Ok. The only thing the military is good at is talk..

Nigerian military should'a just been a media house for only propaganda.. Mtcheeeew. Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by LordGuru: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Good development, we need to flush out these insurgents once and for all.
Help! How can I protect my phone from whasapp virus? https://www.nairaland.com/1998200/whasapp-virus-seriously-attacking-phones#28031989
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by ocelot2006(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
About time. LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Ayatullah(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
adunjong:
I tire for naija soldiers sef
dem no go sambisa when BH boys deh there.
Dem don wait until when those boiz dem don commot sambisa,enter all the cities for NE before them they form say they wan go there.
na empty forest they wan go claim,abi?

LET THE HUNTERS DO THE JOB

They will only succeed bombing the hell out of the forest good vegetation and wipe out the different species of animals and plants........then they will run away, just for the hunters to come to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by PStacks(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
A military that can't maintain its own Helicopters..

Tell me, where else does it happen other than Nigeria, where military Helicopters crash at will.

2 Helicopters in one week! shocked A military that can't maintain its own Helicopters..

Tell me, where else does it happen other than Nigeria, where military Helicopters crash at will.

2 Helicopters in one week! Is somebody kidding me?

The Military isn't ready.
Jonathan isn't ready and I'm sorry to say, Nigeria isn't ready..

A Nation that has over 200 Chibok girls away from them handles the issue with such levity..

I pity Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by corlin2(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
#We'v agreed to cease on monday
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by farem: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
The most unmilitarised military in the universe!

EXCUSES:
1. We cant go WITH FORCE to avoid casualty, NOW,
2. We will be aggressive!

What really has removed the fear of first reason; NOTHING!
They are just undecided to be responsive for mass-oriented actions. But they could be stupidly aggressive (acting b4 thinking) to stop Subsidy protests, To intimidate hapless voters.

Like C-in-C, like military!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) / IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke / Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.