Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? (8180 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by lilmax(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cheating wife? Impossible

1 Like

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dein77(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
lilmax:
Cheating wife? Impossible

Unimaginable! It's worse than death!
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Phema:
That is if they ever get to find out. Even if they get suspicious, they just cannot wrap their heads around their wives cheating, so they rather keep deceiving themselves. Win-win for both parties. Hehehehehehetongue

Only very few lucky ones get to find out when they eventually cannot donate blood to their sickling children. cheesy cheesy cheesy

As for a married woman confessing to cheating. . . Forgiving her or not should be the last thing on the man's mind. The first thing he should do is to watch his back seriously. Start by cross checking your bank accounts to hiring Body Guards to not eating her meals . . Cos, most women donot just confess. They must have a well laid out plan. Either to leave that marriage while grabbing all they can or to kill the man and acquire everything. tongue

Women! Staying a step ahead since the days of Adam! tongue cheesy

Buhahahahahahaha. Thats what im talking about and that iyke dude dey blow fire and sulphur doubting all these dnt happen. How will men know that women are cheating if not that they were caught? A smart woman need not be told that she should carry her confession to the grave o. Every woman knows that already. This is why most men are not always aware of the cheating amongst their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by tintingz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ofcos I can forgive her but I don't think i can forget such scene will still be ringing in my head.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dein77(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
tintingz:
Ofcos I can forgive her but I don't think i can forget such scene will still be ringing in my head.

Indeed it's an ugly scene a man will never relish nor forget. It's a murderous scene!

I assure you that the scene will creep up whenever you go anywhere near her. It's a killing thought.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
If you cheat once ,you'll repeat it again until it becomes a routine ,all loopholes are always taken care of until just one day you'll always be caught - it is just a matter of time.

You can say that as a man. Which is why you always get caught. Its not the same for a woman. A woman can cheat without getting caught. For many years. This is why many men always wanna feign ignorance of cheatin in women. The perfect skills in women helps to feed the ignorance. which is good. grin grin grin We women are awesome.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dein77(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You can say that as a man. Which is why you always get caught. Its not the same for a woman. A woman can cheat without getting caught. For many years. This is why many men always wanna feign ignorance of cheatin in women. The perfect skills in women helps to feed the ignorance. which is good. grin grin grin We women are awesome.

The day we find out......
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by smokescreen4: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2014
Women are not that greedy they cheat once in a while, men cheat like they want to be caught, I keep saying it, it is easier for married women to cheat these days with the social media thing, the kind of things happening now ehn, na for saloon you go hear gist . married women in a bid to look good and sexy for their husbands find that they are being chased by men.

1 Like

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2014
dein77:

The day we find out......

That day the heavens will fall abi? Hehehehe.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dein77(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

That day the heavens will fall abi? Hehehehe.

Dear, the fury will be worse than hell. It's not a matter we even discuss amongst us....
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2014
dein77:

Dear, the fury will be worse than hell. It's not a matter we even discuss amongst us....

grin grin

You are gonna commit murder huh?
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dein77(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin

You are gonna commit murder huh?

I'm doing my best and also praying that such a disaster doesn't befall my home.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2014
dein77:

I'm doing my best and also praying that such a disaster doesn't befall my home.

Cool. Truth is if you are a faithful husband who has done his best to keep the marriage, you have every moral justification to get mad and divorce. But when you are not a responsible husband with mistresses around and your wife cheats, you ought to see it as Karma taking its course on you. what goes around comes around.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by RiffRaff: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
I wont Forgive that lai lai.. If the role were reversed, i dont expect her to Forgive me too.
It is the only thing i know i can neva eva forgive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dein77(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
RiffRaff:
I wont Forgive that lai lai.. If the role were reversed, i dont expect her to Forgive me too.
It is the only thing i know i can neva eva forgive.

Me too. It's the ONLY thing I can never let go. Period.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dBard: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Teespice:

why?

because your egos are involved or could it be that you can't digest the fact that wifey cheated. could it also be that society frowns at a woman cheating and it's something you can't live with.

Cos, generally guys view sex for women as an emotional tin...get a guy in a room,strip n you'll probably not have t do anything else t get him t sleep wit u,but f females, u at least ve t get them emotionally aligned via words n actions..
So a woman cheating is viewed not just as a betrayal of a physical nature but of something far deeper.
It's difficult t explain
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dein77(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
dBard:

Cos, generally guys view sex for women as an emotional tin...get a guy in a room,strip n you'll probably not have t do anything else t get him t sleep wit u,but f females, u at least ve t get them emotionally aligned via words n actions..
So a woman cheating is viewed not just as a betrayal of a physical nature but of something far deeper.
It's difficult t explain

It's indeed a difficult matter.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dmz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
If I have cheated before, I'll confess right after her and we will discuss the way forward. If she cheated first we will still talk it over. Satisfying my physical urge is not one of the reasons why I would want to get married so I won't be ending the marriage because of it unless of course she wants out.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dein77(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
dmz:
If I have cheated before, I'll confess right after her and we will discuss the way forward. If she cheated first we will still talk it over. Satisfying my physical urge is not one of the reasons why I would want to get married so I won't be ending the marriage because of it unless of course she wants out.

Your opinion! A very fair one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does The Future Hold?....should The Wedding Be Cancelled? / Can A Man "RAPE" His Wife? / Why Mothers Should Be More Honoured And Respected Than Fathers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.