Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him (6317 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by double08(m): 2:43am On Sep 03, 2010
lol
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by queeneve: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2010
You LOVE the idea of the unreachable, IF HE WASN'T GETTING MARRIED, YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE THINKING OF LOVING HIM,

THERE IS NO WAY A PERSON WHO TRULY LOVE SOMEONE WILL LET THE PERSON GO AND NOT TELL THEM THEY LOVE THEM,

some FISHY CHIT GOING ON IN HERE,
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Olami099(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2010
queeneve:

You LOVE the idea of the unreachable, IF HE WASN'T GETTING MARRIED, YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE THINKING OF LOVING HIM,

THERE IS NO WAY A PERSON WHO TRULY LOVE SOMEONE WILL LET THE PERSON GO AND NOT TELL THEM THEY LOVE THEM,

some FISHY CHIT GOING ON IN HERE,
whose fault is it anyway?Is it d lady who loves d guy and dont wants to open up to prevent its pride and dignity in future nor the guy who is about to get married and doesn't knows d gurl feeling.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by oracleMAT: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
Gurl, You didn't open up to tell him you love him because you felt he wasn't ready to settle down!!Now that you know he is, you wanna bag him for yaself. another gurl has taken the risk you weren't willing to take, now you wanna reap where you did not sow. Gurl, move over!!! and stay outta the brother's way. Jeez!!
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by coolzeal(m): 3:42am On Jun 13, 2012
Your question sound a bit confusing, but for someone to get married he/she must have being in courtship in this present world and you guys dated for a year. How come you never knew he was in a relationship with another. Girl, how about taking a trip to somewhere cool to chill perhaps, you will forget about him and move on.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by tpia5: 3:48am On Jun 13, 2012
i have a friend we have dated for a year and now,

oxymoron.

if your friendship never got to the courtship stage then maybe you should free the guy.

you yourself sound ambivalent about the issue.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by sexiestharam(f): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2012
T
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by itstpia1: 3:30am On Aug 28, 2014
have you married now?

@ op.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by austine4real(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2014
akaa: i told him that why i never open up is that it is not good for a gal 2 make d 1st move ....so advice me on what to do because i love so much
oppurnity once lost can neva b regain ............... y i do tell ladies dat if u love him telll him
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by lharstborn(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
OP.. he's gone,forget about him and move on with your life. Obviously he wasn't meant for because if he was,your story won't be on NL. Pick yourself up,shake off the disappointments and focus your romantic energy into doing something productive and who knows,you might get to meet your 'ideal' man sooner that you think. Best of luck in finding 'your' own true love,we all deserve 'true' love
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Youngpo413: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
frijos:
I hope all you ladies learn from this
lol
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Youngpo413: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
akaa:
YOUR PIECES OF ADVICE IS OK, BUT HE SAID THE OTHER GIRL TRY HARD TO GET HIM THAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE SO, BUT IF I DID IT, I WILL NOT HAVE MY RESPECT IN FUTURE. IS NOT THAT I`M OK WITH THE ROMANCE BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT DONE SO SINCE WE ARE FRIENDS, WHY SHOULD IT HAPPEN NOW. I`M NOT HAPPY WITH THE SITUATION BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. AND ALSO WHY SHOULD HE HAVE ROMANCE WITH ME SO FAR HE HAVE SAID HE HAVE FIND SOMEONE TO MARRY.
mumu
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by DonaldGenes(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
wow! this post has been as old as Methuselah and here is it back to Life.,Incredible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

23 Year Old Marries 19 Year Old In Uyo (see Pictures) / One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.